It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." - Obama. What the MSM isn't telling you.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

The horror!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
(silence from the people who argued "Curfew!")

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Ok after reviewing the 911 tape he did NOT say f ing coons he said cops. F ing cops. Don't believe me listen to it yourself. Coons have a long O. Cops has a short O and he is 100% saying cops.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoraUndergroundLabs
reply to post by DerekJR321

Ok so if a kid was hits your car with a bat you have to watch him walk away? No so what's any different with a truant he's breaking the law. I can sit here all day this convo is not dead to me.

If someone hits your car with a bat, you go ahead and try to apprehend and keep him on the scene. When he splits your head open with that same bat, I will laugh at you. I would advise you keep an eye on him, call police, and then let the police do their job.

That being said, we have proven that Martin was not out after curfew.. He was also not "truant" since this was clearly after school hours. So with that being said, can you show us what Law Martin was breaking?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Ha you spoke too soon I was just getting more evidence.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoraUndergroundLabs

Has to be a crime committed in order to constitute a citizens arrest...walking thru a neighborhood that you live in is not a crime last I checked...and for those of you claiming that Zimmerman feared for his life...maybe just maybe Trayvon feared for his life...some fat guy with a gun stalking him at night so maybe if he attacked first and there is no evidence of this...just maybe he did so because he feared for his life...think about about it without jumping to conclusions

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Eurisko2012

Geraldo is standing by his opinion. The police call it profiling. It works more than you realize.

First, keyword : Police. Second, such profiling obviously backfired horribly in this case.

Which is moot since Zimmerman is NOT an authority.

However, it works well in the 99% of the other cases you do not hear about.

The perpetrators have to do something. Wearing a hoodie is quick and easy.

Getting caught on a security cam makes the defense attorneys shake their

heads and say "It's over. I cannot win this case."

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Ha? Well I am waiting for the evidence.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

What evidence are you getting. There is no dispute about what time this incident took place. Curfew is a moot point.

link   

Originally posted by DJMSN

Has to be a crime committed in order to constitute a citizens arrest...walking thru a neighborhood that you live in is not a crime last I checked...and for those of you claiming that Zimmerman feared for his life...maybe just maybe Trayvon feared for his life...some fat guy with a gun stalking him at night so maybe if he attacked first and there is no evidence of this...just maybe he did so because he feared for his life...think about about it without jumping to conclusions

Don't get ahead of yourself now. Zimmerman was inside his car when the kid started running and he clearly did not know Zimmerman had a gun. He was on the phone with the police sitting there and the kid booked it for no reason. He was not followed at first because the kid was walking to Zimmerman not away. If I seen a guy parked on the side of the road talking on the cell phone why would you run away?

link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Geraldo is standing by his opinion. The police call it profiling. It works more than you realize.

First, keyword : Police. Second, such profiling obviously backfired horribly in this case.

What IS your point? Zimmerman is NOT a criminal profiler. Zimmerman is NOT a cop. Zimmerman, in fact, possesses no authority over passing civilians.

What IS your point?
edit on 24-3-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

So every single criminal wears a hoodie? Is that what you are claiming here?

Do you have any idea how absurd that is?

Just because Geraldo said it, does not make it so

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Interesting... Zimmerman sounds odd in this call, something not right.

link   

Originally posted by DJMSN

Don't get ahead of yourself now. Zimmerman was inside his car when the kid started running and he clearly did not know Zimmerman had a gun. He was on the phone with the police sitting there and the kid booked it for no reason. He was not followed at first because the kid was walking to Zimmerman not away. If I seen a guy parked on the side of the road talking on the cell phone why would you run away?

This statement alone tells me you are clueless and have no idea what you are talking about. But I can answer your question about why he ran away.... actually I will let someone who was much closer to the situation explain why he ran away...

He ran cause his girlfriend told him to run away after he tells her that someone is following him.

link   

Originally posted by twitchy
There's about 13-14 thousand murders a year in the US, I've always wondered what makes a particular crime hit the newstands while the other tens of thousands of murders don't. I think the answer is ultimately them being of benefit to a particular political agenda. Obama, and most of the 300 million other Americans glued to their televiaion sets for thirty billion hours a week don't know either of the people involved, yet here we sit debating the in's and out's of this uninvestigated and untried crime, that's exactly what they want out of the deal. What's so important about this that the news has to clog up with it, what about the other 14 thousand murders? Don't buy into this mass media hype, it's all being played like some kind of sick game to get us to argue with each other about racial issues.

EXACTLY!
Very rational. Very true.
Kudos, my friend. You hit the nail on the head.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

What IS your point? Zimmerman is NOT a criminal profiler. Zimmerman is NOT a cop. Zimmerman, in fact, possesses no authority over passing civilians.

What IS your point?
edit on 24-3-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

Profiling helps identify the trouble makers.

They don't slap the cuffs on right away. However, they do make a mental note.

Lets keep an eye on that guy over there who is wearing a hoodie.

The mayor of Philadelphia threw a hissy fit over all of the young adults wearing

hoodies. Word has gotten around. It makes it harder for you to get identified.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Your going off hear say from his girlfriend im going off of a recorded police call Haha. If he was on the phone with her at the time then why would Zimmerman say that the kid has his hands in his pockets holding something. He does not say he's talking or on the phone does he? No. And why would he call his gf to ask if he should still walk to the creepy guy or turn around. None of this matches up I believe a police call over a little girl any day. So your moot

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

i'm not convinced either way just yet. but at the risk of saying something untoward, i'm curious if zimmerman would have shot him if he were say.... white. but then, if there had been previous break-ins, i am also wondering if he was just itching to use the gun. either way it was tragic and no one needed to die.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

I mostly agree with you. Zimmerman should have at least been held and questioned.
My beef is less about the case than it is with the media spin and the political agenda behind the media spin.

All cases are individual, but this is being lumped into hate crime and already Jesse Jackson is saying that All blacks everywhere are under attack. Farakhan has already threatened retaliation against whites. The President of the USA has evoked racial antipathy by pointing out that he is the same race as the alleged victim. This is pure subliminal propaganda, attaching legitimate criticism of the President to a hate crime. And people are lapping it up.
The liberal side of the MSM is already questioning gun laws. The NY Times had a column about how "gun nuts" are taking over. Spin is everywhere regardless of the facts of one screwed up case in Florida.
Dangerous stuff
edit on 24-3-2012 by pierregustavetoutant because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2012 by pierregustavetoutant because: add

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Actually, I think if Obama had a son, he would look amazingly like Chewbacca with big ears but I digress...

Why does the thug-in-chief think he needs to get involved whenever a black person is "wronged"? Blacks kill whitey all the time. And they kill each other all the time. Thousands of children come up missing every year and we never even hear about them on the news. Obama has truly denigrated the institution of the presidency. It is not the president's place to stop what he is doing to comment on daily news stories. His duty is to uphold the Constitution not advance his racist agenda. He knows full well that by him getting involved in this it will do nothing but fuel racial tensions but he doesn't even have the restraint to keep his pie hole shut. I truly despise that worthless illegal alien.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join