It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." - Obama. What the MSM isn't telling you.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I have to agree with you ^. Obama remained silent through other cases, ie: BART station shooting. It's election year, so I suspect he's using this young man's death to his advantage.

Another thing I don't get is, whenever we talk about police killing innocents on ATS, most people get riled up and don't like it. But a rent a cop loses his cool and kills someone, and that's OK?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I'm not the one promoting it... The MSM is. Ask them why they haven't reported on other murders that have involved people of other races. Obviously it seems like they are working diligently to push this issue even further.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
like I said before, this whole thing has been hijacked via the agenda squad. the msm carefully picks and chooses what stuff to drill into the simplistic and feeble minds of the populous. and now with obama involved it is a flaming ball of politics. but please, don't stop your involvement, you all are zombies and shall march upon the streets demanding what they tell you to!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Stop acting like you are all innocent. You have your faults too.

Seriously now your just rambling on. I know I have faults, but what gave you the idea that I was acting innocent? I am confused on what you are referring to.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I willing to bet that most of the people in this thread taking Zimmerman's side all live in gated communities and/or have never been discriminated against. If you are one of these people, I suggest you take a long hard cold look into the mirror and re-examine your life.

If you examine the facts, what happened here was wrong, this kid is dead now because of someone's intolerance and ignorance. Martin broke no laws, he was murdered.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Should be simple enough to understand. You all want play this black pride thing and we never do anything wrong, but when you do something wrong, you play the race card. You don't hear a white person playing that card. I am sorry, but I will not sympathize with any of you all. I will treat you, how I am treated. I will not treat you like in the past or some other BS. And you shouldn't look like others to treat you like that either. There is no excuse for the behavior.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Should be simple enough to understand. You all want play this black pride thing and we never do anything wrong. But when you do something wrong, you play the race card.

So now your trying to assume that I'm black? Just stop posting seriously.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Just your tone.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

My tone? I didn't know my typing had a tone.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

I'm not the one promoting it... The MSM is. Ask them why they haven't reported on other murders that have involved people of other races. Obviously it seems like they are working diligently to push this issue even further.

Star for ya..

I suggest Obama starts here,and starts earning his Peace Prize.........

Injustice Everywhere

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

I live in a gated community and if our guards were allowed to be armed, crime might be deterred. the ghetto next door harbors some of the worse criminals in my city. they hop the fence and do what they want. cops don't care and security is not allowed to intervene. they use our fancy pools that our expensive dues cover, but when we object we are called racist. they commit crimes, but we are told they are kids being kids.

don't get me wrong, the HOA sucks, but people are tired of being unable to protect their property across this country. it's too bad this incident went to far, but changing the law there will just handcuff those on the defense more. this extreme liberal BS has crossed every last line left to cross. no more pretending a thug is some kind of skittle eating angel, skipping merrily through the streets.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Typing does carry a tone with it. And if you read the paragraph, you can notice in the tone in the person. Especially, why you are so being agitated to my comments and why you are sticking to my posts.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

how is this even a black/white issue? Zimmerman was hispanic.. i think you're getting the wrong idea, either that, or you're trying to make it a black/white issue

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
You obviously don't see what I am trying to say.

So, whatever.

Keep making up the excuses, to justify the actions.

As the actions, will continuously become.

Amazing how China has no problems.

China Vs. Whites.

No, it always boils down to

Black and Whites.

So, whatever.

This is the way the world has become.

A shame really.

Because that's all you see.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
reply to post by emptyOmind

I live in a gated community and if our guards were allowed to be armed, crime might be deterred. the ghetto next door harbors some of the worse criminals in my city. they hop the fence and do what they want. cops don't care and security is not allowed to intervene. they use our fancy pools that our expensive dues cover, but when we object we are called racist. they commit crimes, but we are told they are kids being kids.

don't get me wrong, the HOA sucks, but people are tired of being unable to protect their property across this country. it's too bad this incident went to far, but changing the law there will just handcuff those on the defense more. this extreme liberal BS has crossed every last line left to cross. no more pretending a thug is some kind of skittle eating angel, skipping merrily through the streets.

How do you know these kids are the kids committing crimes in your neighbourhood? Better yet, how do you know kids in your own neighbourhood aren't committing crimes? Seems like you are assuming a lot.

It bores me when people are like the 'extreme liberal blah blah blah' and also 'those damned republicans blah blah blah'.. republican, democrat, black, white, red, brown.. we are all human which is something i fear many people have forgotten. We should be focussing on the problem instead of shifting the blame.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
The only way this can be solved is if people begin to open their own eyes. Sympathy should not be the reason why they want justice for Trayvon. People have to reflect on this issue a little more carefully.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
You obviously don't see what I am trying to say.

So, whatever.

Keep making up the excuses, to justify the actions.

As the actions, will continuously become.

China Vs. Whites.

No, it always boils down to

Black and Whites.

So, whatever.

This is the way the world has become.

A shame really.

Because that's all you see.

i think you and maybe a handful of other ill-informed people are the only ones making this a black/ white issue, as i said Zimmerman was hispanic

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Really?

They have problems. Do some homework. Ethnic Han Chinese,and ethnic Uighurs have been killing each other for a while.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Not in the US, and they do it, in the US.

But I am sorry, blacks do have a tendency to play this card always in the US.

Stating to get, how shall I say, "Annoying".

They are no different from me, so why act like it?

They get more special treatment and more benefits, but yet. still complain about what they have.

Tired of listening to it.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

you sound like a broken record. black/white is not the issue here! stop trying to make it the issue! if you're so upset about it why don't you go and make a thread about it!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join