It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." - Obama. What the MSM isn't telling you.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

hmm.. I've worked nightshift for over 5 years, it's actually very common for me to walk up to the store in the middle of the night and buy tea and on occasion a snack.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

It is so pathetic, the lengths people will go to discredit the MSM and try to spin this into Martin being anything BUT a victim.

What's equally pathetic by you, is you assume he's a drugdealer because he may or may not have weed, who the hell cares? when you imply someone is a "drugdealer" your first thought isn't weed, it's something more hardcore.

Guess what alot of young people, and older people have, and will smoke weed, and will grow it and sell it for a little money. And for you to assassinate this kids character, based on a facebook post amongst other things in your post is DISGUSTING. This boy just got murdered and here you are trying to slyly justify the actions of Zimmerman and trash this kid you know NOTHING about

SHAME ON YOU

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
As I sit here and read thru this mess I wish you could all hear yourselves.
This is a joke.

You are all being played like a fiddle and you don't even realize it.
You see it in other areas.
The way the MSM manipulates our fears and predudices.
You see it when it doesn't touch a nerve of your own.
But when it does???

LOOK OUT!

Now everyone has an opinion and it is the right one!!!!!

Everyone who has an opinion that is NOT mine is crazy,stupid,embracing ignorance,lying, or the grand puba of them all.........RACIST!!!!!!

You all, along with the rest of the friggin country it looks like, have been played and you don't even see it because you are too damn busy being pissed off at everyone elses opinions.

edit on 24-3-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

True. This is exactly what they (TPTB) want. More racial tension and everyone fighting each other instead of "them".

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by MrWendal

So the idea of you getting your ASS handed to you doesn't even factor into the equation does it?
I mean, why would it.
You're YOU!
You're the baddest YOU that YOU could possibly be.

If YOU decide to "Take someboody out" then that's the way it will go down hu?
Never crosses your mind that the person in question may not let you "take them out"?

I gotta get me some of these badass pills.

Yeah that's what I am saying. Way to keep up

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
This is a story picked up because it has all the necessary ingredients to cause a black vs white smorgasbord. It is being exploited to every possible advantage. It is being fueled by portraying Zimmerman as a white murderous vigilante and Martin as the innocent little black boy carrying his beverage and candy home to watch the game.

If the truth really was that Zimmerman was getting his butt-kicked and was scared to death before pulling the trigger, and it was laid out before us irrefutably, how many of us that have judged him guilty will believe it?

Likewise if the truth really was that Zimmerman gunned down the lad in cold blood; how many of us that believe the self-defense claim will change our minds?

The wound has been inflicted and it will fester for quite some time.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOven

Have YOU ever been in a gated community? A lot of them are just like suburbs. They aren't all literally gated.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Obama is trying to politicize this story because it has Race War written all over it.

Yes it does which is why my posts are being blatantly ignored. Apparently being right is illegal especially here on ATS...He will no doubt use this issue to be re-elected.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The point is, Zimmerman approached the kid when he had no place doing so. If he felt he was a threat to the neighborhood then he should have kept an eye on him while keeping his distance waiting for the cops to arrive.

His actions caused the death a 17 year old. Who cares if Trayvon was a bad seed that's not the point.

This is like going up to a random person, punching them in the face, instigating a fight and the person you punch starts getting the better of you. You pull out a gun and shoot him and claim you were afraid for your life? I don't think so.

Zimmerman's poor decision making led to the death of Trayvon and he has to be held accountable for that.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but it looks like Zimmerman's college is going to expell him from school over the killing...

www.huffingtonpost.com... 58

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
A RANDOM GUY SHOT A KID FOR NO REASON.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?, THIS IS

MURDER?

Trayvon was looking for is dad, because his dad works in the gated community. [

CAN YOU STOMACH HEARING THAT? HE'S SCREAMING FOR HELP WHILE GETTING SHOT
edit on 23-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Sickening
Its also disgusting these people did not even try to help this kid.
Zimmerman should be locked up for life

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

This is a joke.

But when it does???

LOOK OUT!

Everyone who has an opinion that is NOT mine is crazy,stupid,embracing ignorance,lying, or the grand puba of them all.........RACIST!!!!!!

You all, along with the rest of the friggin country it looks like, have been played and you don't even see it because you are too damn busy being pissed off at everyone elses opinions.

Who cares about the MSM?
I CARE ABOUT SOMEONE WHO WAS MURDERED FOR NO REASON BY SOME PRICK I DONT GIVE A # ABOUT RACE, ONLY JUSTICE

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I haven't read through all the comments yet, and maybe someone already brought this up. But seeing Obama getting in the mix, I can't help but wonder if this is going to be a set up for disarming americans. It's not only this case, there are other random shootings ie the father and much older guy on basketball in which the father died.

Just weird these stories popping up suddenly, and I know biden is a gun hater.... I'm sure its in the works...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

Blood as in brother or family or close friend. The Bloods if they still exist even are in LA. Fail.
and..
The second one you mentioned about whoopin his ass...it's meant in tribute like he went out fighting his attacker, and how on earth would it provide further evidence when the tweeter wasn't even there?
edit on 23-3-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

No I live in LA and the bloods are here and yeah they are no joke ps they do call each other "blood". That term is for gang members not close family and judging from the way the tweets sounded yeah he was a blood not some family member, hell it could be both but the bloods are in the Pasadena area actually its more of the Altadena area of L.A. and I dare you to say that to their face that they fail lol

Regardless of how this happened I hate to admit it but I think Zimmerman should see man slaughter charges. It's both their faults but Zimmerman was the adult plus he was told not to follow. He should of let the cops handle this. But then we would be hearing about how this poor 6'2 "kid" got wrongfully tazered while skipping and singing to his daddies bring your son to work dad with AL Sharpton saying the police are racist lol. but at lest the young adult would still be alive. Ps I dont think anybody is a angel in this based on the facts.
edit on 24-3-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

Lol read that wrong but I highly doubt the bloods are only in L.A.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

This is a joke.

But when it does???

LOOK OUT!

You are right. Seems to be the way its going to play out. I don't even see race when out and about, and its cost me. It's about the person, not the color. But as I said above, this seems to be on track with random shootings and stand your ground laws. If they disarm everyone they wont have this problem. But I see it taking the direction your speaking of, cause well a person is smart but people are dumb....

ETA: I am for 2nd amendment. Everyone has the right to arm the bears, and bear arms...
edit on 24-3-2012 by sting130u because: ETA

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

People get murdered EVERY DAY!!!!!
ALOT OF PEOPLE!!!!
INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!!!

Do you get THIS PISSED OFF at every single one of them????

Let it go people.
You are being played.
Reclaim your humanity.
Don't let the MSM continue to controll your outrage!

What we need to be asking ourselves is, what are they trying to distract us from or what are they trying to achieve
by blowing this case this far out of proportion??

Which rights are we getting ready to lose this time?

Can you people see past the nose on your face???

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
A RANDOM GUY SHOT A KID FOR NO REASON.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?, THIS IS

MURDER?

Trayvon was looking for is dad, because his dad works in the gated community. [

CAN YOU STOMACH HEARING THAT? HE'S SCREAMING FOR HELP WHILE GETTING SHOT
edit on 23-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

I hear it... its horrendous, but that was after he attacked zimmerman, still what he did was wrong, but i don't think it should be portrayed as a racist attack or an unprovoked attack, the media circus around this whole story is utterly ridiculous tbh

Lets be honest the kid was no angel he was out of school for being in trouble, was a drug dealer, the chances he instigated the whole thing is very high, we'll just have to wait and see what the findings are, i'm not going to pass judgement on either right now but i have my suspicions based on how these kids behave on the streets these days...

edit on 24-3-2012 by WarriorOfTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

reply to post by CoolStoryMan

People get murdered EVERY DAY!!!!!
ALOT OF PEOPLE!!!!
INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!!!

Do you get THIS PISSED OFF at every single one of them????

Let it go people.
You are being played.
Reclaim your humanity.
Don't let the MSM continue to controll your outrage!

What we need to be asking ourselves is, what are they trying to distract us from or what are they trying to achieve
by blowing this case this far out of proportion??

Which rights are we getting ready to lose this time?

Can you people see past the nose on your face???
The only one being played right now is you, you are so numb to reality you actually cannot feel anything you don't even care that this kid was slaughtered and that a mother and father lost their son, all you can think of is yourself it's pathetic

link   

Zimmerman as neighborhood watch captain was not supposed to be carrying a gun.
Zimmerman turned out to have a criminal record.
Zimmerman has a known violent history.

You left out some things.

link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Zimmerman as neighborhood watch captain was not supposed to be carrying a gun.
Zimmerman turned out to have a criminal record.
Zimmerman has a known violent history.

You left out some things.

These facts don't go with his agenda

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join