It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." - Obama. What the MSM isn't telling you.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HereAgainGoneTomorrow

It's a forum...I'm not nor is anyone here an investigator on the case nor a potential juror, I'm by far not the only one who has let an emotional post slip in...hate is an emotion too.

Yes an inquiry by a grand jury is finally being made, after the family had to jump through countless hoops to get to that point. Have you read anything about what lead up to the story breaking nationally? I'm not being snarky there, I'm honestly curious.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Every time Obama opens his mouth he makes himself look like an idiot.

Now with that said: I don't look at this from a race perspective but as what we should all look at it as, and that is a liberty issue. You see these are the petty arguments that TPTB keep us fighting about amongst ourselves to keep us too preocuppied to notice what it really is. It is an invasion of our liberty, under a currently quasi- police state. Whether the victim was a known drug dealer or not, Zimmerman is not a law enforcement officer and was totally in the wrong IMHO.

For him to try and apprehend a person is by all rights committing battery since he is a.private individual. I can say that by all rights Zimmerman was in the wrong and the victim appears to have done nothing wrong. This is America where we.are supposed to be free to do as we wish unless it is something illegal? Surely walking down the road isn't illegal in FL? I recently moved from there and am aware of the curfew laws of some of the cities. However it was shown that he had every reason to be in the neighborhood anyway.

If Zimmerman would have ran up and attacked me I would have.done the.same thing as the.victim, only.when the.cops arrived it wouldn't have been my body they found, I can assure you of that. I am aware of FL Citizens Watch, or neighborhood watch programs after an altercation I had with one over my sons being out in our frount yard playing at 10:00 in a Friday night. They ate considered private citizens and this man broke the law, plain and simple.

The fact that the cops are basically protecting Zimmerman is the real injustice here and you can bet your ass it is to cover theirs. If they charged Zimmerman then they would be open to a lawsuit since it would come out about Zimmerman's past and the Police would have been neglegent of doing the.proper background checks and vetting..

I put up with the FL Police State for 15 yrs and finally got out of there. I had several run ins with the neighborhood watch wannabes and one with a deputy. They really do treat you like you have no rights. I was told that I was "belligerent" and had "an attitude" because J questioned him as to why he wanted to search my car when all I had done was go 7mph over the speed limit. This was after I had shown him my leave papers and military ID stating that I was active duty o. Leave starting that day from US Navy Base Coronado. So then I was told after I cited the 4th Amendment that my invoking of my 4th Amendment showed "suspicious" activities.

Face it we live in a Police State and regardless of what they do they are right. The reason for this is because we are now subjects to their will. Until we change that we will never see things get better for the people, regardless of their race.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamstalker
reply to post by RealSpoke

Gee wizz take it easy, the facts are not all in and daily new revelations are coming out, don't be a Judge Jury and Executioner just because of mass hysteria,and mob mentality, the ruckus that has been raised is surely enough to promote a full investigation, I am sure all the I s will be dotted and the Ts will be crossed as a result of the situation being put under the International spotlight.

So the Grand Jury will not convene till aprox the 10 th of April, let's not jump too quickly and let Justice take it's course,I know one thing I would not want to be in Zimmermans shoes with so much pressure being applied for his arrest, even IF he acted in self defence I believe his goose is allready cooked, it is easier to throw one to the wolves than have another Race riot.

Facts... who needs facts... wait to see if Nancy Grace thinks he's guilty... then you know for certain what the deal is...

Anyone that wants some facts... here are some... these radical commie twits have been trying to incite a race war since the 60's... thanks to the fact we live in an idiocracy they'll have what they want before the end of the summer because when people who claim to be "awake" can't figure out the game that's being played why hold out hope that the sheep will be able to spot the wolves wearing wool...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

You must be from WI....that retreat law sucks! If their a threat, their dead, sorry...been around the block personally on this issue and you have very little time to assess the situation. The minute you decide to carry and you don not decide to use fatal means, you're a dead man walking.

I'm not trying to justify this guys actions...for that is the courts responsibility, not mine. I'm only pointing out the facts of carrying a weapon and the huge responsibility it carries in doing so.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HereAgainGoneTomorrow
reply to post by AGWskeptic

You must be from WI....that retreat law sucks! If their a threat, their dead, sorry...been around the block personally on this issue and you have very little time to assess the situation. The minute you decide to carry and you don not decide to use fatal means, you're a dead man walking.

I'm not trying to justify this guys actions...for that is the courts responsibility, not mine. I'm only pointing out the facts of carrying a weapon and the huge responsibility it carries in doing so.

Minnesota, close enough.

But in this case he went into the situation armed with the intention of confronting this kid, it was bad judgement.

I had a friend who was a truck driver, he had a guy suckerpunch him on a loading dock, at Seaworld in Florida if I remember right (he hauled frozed baitfish). He was knocked off the loading dock and got back up and beat the crap out of the guy.

So even though he didn't throw the first punch, once he made the decision to get back up on the loading dock he became the aggressor. He was convicted of assault.
edit on 23-3-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The kid got killed and that is sad, regardless of the stuff we don't know about yet.
My question is why does Obama take it upon himself to conveniently interject himself into this story by claiming this kid could pass for an Obama Jr?

If that doesn't tell even his hard core fans that Barack is an egotistica/opportunistic aye-hole I don't know what will.

Obama is trying to politicize this story because it has Race War written all over it.

edit on 23-3-2012 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HereAgainGoneTomorrow
If their a threat, their dead, sorry...been around the block personally on this issue and you have very little time to assess the situation.

What does this have to do with this case? Where was the threat? How did he not have little time when he took it upon himself to follow the kid? He sure had plenty of time to talk to the police..so your little time to assess the threat has nothing to do with this case.

So in your opinion someone punches or kicks you...DEAD..right.

I am a rather young man ,27, but I remember when there was a time when men were men and cowards were called out. You sir sound like one. To bring a gun to a fist fight is cowardly.

edit on 23-3-2012 by kerazeesicko because: CUZ I CAN

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
To shoot someone rather than go toe to toe with someone is your right. Just don't cry when another coward shoots another unarmed person whether it be in a crime or an innocent fist fight. They are just doing what they know how...rather than be a man...be a coward.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I'm not allowing the hype to affect me....I've seen the reports and heard the news. How this will affect me... personally, not much. How it will affect the country, now that's another story.

You see, I'm a gun owner and I carry...so IMHO, this is more of a potential future attack on our rights and it has me wondering about the implications of this. People die, it sucks, but there is no getting around the fact of life is not fair and sometimes the innocent unjustly get harmed. But, I'll accept that as long as our freedom & liberty are intact.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I worry for your family if you are ever caught without a gun...sounds like you would be helpless to defend them.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

I worry for your family if you are ever caught without a gun...sounds like you would be helpless to defend them.

Now now....the man has a point, though I think he is avoiding the human aspect of this story which involves a child being murdered.

Our personal liberties and freedom are most important, but this boys freedom, was taken from him so where is the outrage for that?

And Keraz, I agree, a cowards defense bringing a gun to a fist fight, if that even really happened.

Zimmerman, despite being told by dispatch to NOT FOLLOW, not only disregard this order, but took it 10 steps further by actually murdering the boy in cold blood....I hope Zimmerman will rot in prison for his whole life

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

First, you have taken my words out of context to make you sound so just & tough...back up and reread the posts.

Second, son you call me out & I'll be there...Coward, please...you know nothing of me, back off before you make a total a$$ of yourself.

Third, Oh you already did by typing the post....keyboard hero wants to duel, lol!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Zimmerman violated major principles of the Neighborhood Watch Program.

Zimmerman also blatantly violated major principles of the Neighborhood Watch manual, ABC News has learned. The manual, from the National Neighborhood Watch Program, states: "It should be emphasized to members that they do not possess police powers, and they shall not carry weapons or pursue vehicles. They should also be cautioned to alert police or deputies when encountering strange activity. Members should never confront suspicious persons who could be armed and dangerous."

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
A RANDOM GUY SHOT A KID FOR NO REASON.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?, THIS IS

MURDER?

Trayvon was looking for is dad, because his dad works in the gated community. [

CAN YOU STOMACH HEARING THAT? HE'S SCREAMING FOR HELP WHILE GETTING SHOT
edit on 23-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

That is so heartbreaking to listen to... The kid was no threat, he was yeling for help and this monster goes ahead and kills him...... Such a hard thing to listen to...... RIP Trayvon, you were taken too soon...

Since when do neighborhoo watch carry loaded weapons on them??? I know a lady in my neighborhood who does neighborhood watch, she will circle the block a handful of times each day looking for suspicious behavior, but it ends there... Why the hell are these DBAG guys like George Zimmerman taking justice into their hands when they obviously have no grasp of whats going on.......
edit on 23-3-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
The kid got killed and that is sad, regardless of the stuff we don't know about yet.
My question is why does Obama take it upon himself to conveniently interject himself into this story by claiming this kid could pass for an Obama Jr?

If that doesn't tell even his hard core fans that Barack is an egotistica/opportunistic aye-hole I don't know what will.

Obama is trying to politicize this story because it has Race War written all over it.

edit on 23-3-2012 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

Um ..... or, as president of the country, he felt that a story that has spent the entire week blowing up into a massive national discussion, with the involvement of the justice department, merited his acknowledgment? Maybe some people would have wrote essentially the same post as you did and faulted him if he had remained silent? Maybe he was observing that being a black male in this country carries inherent risk for no other reason? Maybe he's not an egotistical "aye-hole." He could be doing his job.

"Don't be afraid to let them show, your true colors." -Cyndi Lauper

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

How do you know it was the 17 year old yelling help?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

If you would like the history of my background, I'd be more than happy to share it with you. When you don't even have the ability to comprehend what I wrote, what would it matter to engage any further with a numb skull as you. Learn the basic skills before going on the attack, it just my save your life....oh yeah, by the way my record was 12-1, you figure it out from there.....

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
reply to post by popsmayhem

Bulls***!!

Zimmerman put himself in a position to be attacked by following this kid!

I got news for you. I walk to the store almost every night. Follow me some time, in the dark, and I don't know you. Guess what?? I'm jumping your ass too!

The only difference is, I am not 17. I wont jump you from behind a bush. I am going to walk right up on you and find out why your following me and if you dont have the right answer, you can pick your teeth up off the ground while you think about it.

You sound like a really tough guy.
To beat somebody down for following you?
Really?

I hope I don't ever get caught following you cuz you would beat me to a pulp.
I can't believe how tough you are.
I wish I were as tough as you.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
its ashame anyone has to shoot anyone. icall people like the guy who shot the kid robo-citizens they have nothing better to do than to harrass people and kids because they have know life

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
First off i was not gonna post a reply to this forum... but i decided to...How would you like it if your neighborhood kept getting robbed and things that you work hard for, to be stolen and destroyed time and time again... there was no need for this kid to be out there at dark in a gated community looking into houses!! Think people! use your common sense!! From what i can see, he was a known gang member as well, you can tell by the hand signs he poses in pictures, He was up to nooo good in my book... now who was screaming in that 911 call? I believe strongly it was zimmerman.. he did what was right in my book... it was either gonna be this kids life who ended that night, or it would have been his.... i would have been and chosen zimmermans decision... i believe in the justice system in this country... Whether the kid was black white or purple, he should not be out there looking in windows period...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join