It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." - Obama. What the MSM isn't telling you.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

It does for most people. I have a 12 year old son and my heart just breaks for Trayvon's family, especially his mother. I admire her strength to get out of bed in the morning, the strength to not take her own life, the strength to fight for justice for her child. Hate and fear could claim any one of our children any minute of any day, I can't imagine the added pain of knowing the killer wouldn't even be under suspicion if his family hadn't mobilized the whole nation to demand it. Whether or not that murderer serves a day, the people of America didn't allow it to happen silently.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

surely you know that the fearmongering and prejudice
concerning black men is much older than TV?

propaganda was [and still is] spread by word of mouth back then

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
You guys crack me up. In every other thread on here nobody ever believes in what the media is telling you. But in this case you can't get enough of it? Look I don't have all the facts, nor does the media. But common sense tells there much more to this story then where being told. And right now everyone is jumping to conclusions about everything in regards to this case.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Ok, you've made countless comments of how tragic it was and how awful you feel...now you have to indulge us with the tragedy of how the mother will or won't commit suicide...please, give us a break!

This kind of posting only proves the high emotional state at which you are controlled by. I think we need less emotion and more facts, Wait for the hearing and then cast your opinion after the facts are presented & weighed.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas
WHAT THE MSM ISNT TELLING YOU
OBAMA - "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon."

What the protestors and MSM are saying:

-- "Trayvon Martin was a helpless child."--
Don't be fooled by the pictures from his 7th grade graduation. Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, and a football player. Far from helpless against a 5'8, overweight, Zimmerman.

--"Trayvon was a child of high moral standing."--

imageshack.us...
Actually, from his facebook posts we can assume he was a known drug dealer.

--"Zimmerman was told by police not to follow Martin."--
Wrong. Zimmerman was told that by a 911 dispatcher who has no authority.

--"Zimmerman shot at Trayvon without reason."---
Wrong. According to the POLICE REPORT, Zimmerman was bleeding and had wet, grass stains on the back of his shirt.

--"You can hear Trayvon yelling for help in the 911 audio files."
According to EYE WITNESS accounts, Zimmerman was underneath Trayvon Martin yelling for help.

--"Trayvon lived in the nieghborhood."--
False again. Trayvon was serving an 8 day school suspension at the time and staying with his father.

More to come as the investigation continues.

You know even a drug dealer should have the right to walk our streets unmolested unless caught committing a crime.
Was his butt hanging out someones window? if he was shot an under age kid even, then who ever shot him should be arrested until they have the facts not let run around like nothing happened.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

George Zimmerman Neighbors Complained About Aggressive Tactics Before Trayvon Martin Killing

“It was also made known that there had been several complaints about George Zimmerman and his tactics"

Sounds like the was just itching for a kill.

FBI to investigate fatal shooting

Eighth grader Austin McLendon was only 20 yards away when he heard Trayvon Martin being shot in the chest.

Sheryl Brown, Austin's mother, said she felt the officer who interviewed her son asked him leading questions to make it appear that it was Zimmerman who called for help.

Ms Brown told the Huffington Post that one of the initial investigators told her and her son that they flat-out thought Zimmerman was not acting in self-defence.

a third witness had come forward and said it was the boy who was crying for help

Witnesses in Trayvon Martin death heard cries before shot

Now there are three possible witnesses who say it was Martin screaming for help.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas

Originally posted by randomname
well, still he was unarmed. since when do security guards have the right to follow you, harass you, then shot you when you tell them to take a hike.

these mall cops are police rejects or worse, police wannabe's. imagine how f-uped you have to that you don't even qualify to be a cop in america, and have to settle to be a toy cop.

Zimmerman was a volunteer neighborhood watchman who had helped bust past crimes in his career. If you would watch the eye witness accounts and read the official police report, you would see that Zimmerman was attacked by Martin AFTER Zimmerman had decided to quit pursuing him. Zimmerman ASKED Trayvon what he was doing out at night. Apparently its normal to go for a walk in the night to buy skittles and ice tea

Yes, the death of anyone is a tragedy. But there are WHOLE riots and protest being insticated by "racial war fighters" who are ignoring the facts.

Zimmerman is not a cop, he has no right to detain anyone.

He has even less of a right to shoot an unarmed kid.

and as far as "--"Zimmerman was told by police not to follow Martin."--
Wrong. Zimmerman was told that by a 911 dispatcher who has no authority."

What authority did Zimmerman have?

His watch was not registered with the sheriff's dept, and he was convicted of assault on a cop in 2005.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by HereAgainGoneTomorrow

That's actually the 1st time I've posted on this topic in any thread that involved my emotions and how I think I would feel. All others were arguing my opinion or calling out others for what I perceive as misinformation. There's been numerous malicious posting though, funny how you don't have a problem with that.

AND

IF there is a trial...the IF is why people are so upset.
edit on 23-3-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
You also stated he was jumped as soon as he got out of his truck. Well these tapes by Zimmerman show that he got out and followed Martin and that Martin did not jump him right away.

Also tell me the voice in the tape is not that of a young man.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Your signature is awesome...can I have permission to make T-shirts...70/30 split, lol!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
This is just huge, fox 13 tampa has spoke to
the witness, the witness saw treyvon jump out
from behind a bush and attack zimmerman.
ZIMMERMAN WAS THE ONE SCREAMING
ON THE TAPES..

ZIMMERMAN was acting in self defense IT IS ALL
COMING OUT NOW FOLKS~~

treyvon martin agressor
Trayvon Martin was the "The Aggressor"http://motherjones.com/mojo/2012/03/glenn-beck-blaze-trayvon-martin
www.hollywoodreporter.com...
Trayvon Martin Case: 911 Tapes 'Not As Conclusive As People Think,' Says Defense Attorney
www.ibtimes.com...

A WITNESS HAS JUST CAME OUT
STATING THEY SAY TREYVON BEING THE AGRESSOR
THIS IS HUGE..

Just hitting the wires folks...
ZIMMERMAN IS INNOCENT
THE PROOF IS HERE
UPDATE NO CHARGES ARE GOING TO BE FILED..
I told you so.

Feds Doubt They Can Charge Trayvon's Killer
www.montananewsreports.com...

Zimmerman is innocent.

The feds know zimmerman acted
in self defense. Treyvon attacked
him first this is why they have no case.
Treyvon bullied the wrong guy this time..

This is just a MSM political race war.
Obama has made sure to stick his
nose into it.. Dont let a good crisis go to waste.

JUST WAIT AND SEE

They can do a voice analysis.
So what if you are a jogger, running, some "neighborhood watch guy" starts running after you. You are scared of him, he is chasing you, maybe you might turn and attack if you felt corned by the person chasing you.

we have the right in this country to NOT be harassed even my real law enforcement unless we are actually committing so crime!
Was he breaking in a house? was he breaking a window? NO he was on the public walkway. I don't care if he was a burglar he was not caught in the act of burglarizing, shooting him should be way illegal and the guy should have been arrested.

Any of you would feel the same if stopped going to someones home on any street in America by a Neighborhood watch...in other words a citizen with a gun.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Your version of the story is the most twisted crap I think i've read in a very long time.

He was peering into houses looking for his Dad. That puts the onus on Zimmerman to have a damn good excuse, which he doesn't. The 'attack' is not corroborated by the evidence nor the witnesses.

You, sir, are ignorant, and the worst part is that you are trying so hard to be so.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

So?

How does this counter that some racist gunned him down in cold blood?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HereAgainGoneTomorrow

Your signature is awesome...can I have permission to make T-shirts...70/30 split, lol!

60/40

And I get a company car, no hybrids.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Last I heard there is to be a Grand Jury Inquiry...those are usually set to show cause and if a trail would be just. As of now, to my knowledge, no charges are pressed on Zimmerman. If the Grand Jury decides that there is cause, formal charges will be filed and a trail will be set.

Until then, we can only assume who is guilty or innocent....and we all know what "assume" means!

And sorry, but putting the emotional spin on these types of situations only makes matters harder to decipher.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
This is just huge, fox 13 tampa has spoke to
the witness, the witness saw treyvon jump out
from behind a bush and attack zimmerman.
ZIMMERMAN WAS THE ONE SCREAMING
ON THE TAPES..

ZIMMERMAN was acting in self defense IT IS ALL
COMING OUT NOW FOLKS~~

treyvon martin agressor
Trayvon Martin was the "The Aggressor"http://motherjones.com/mojo/2012/03/glenn-beck-blaze-trayvon-martin
www.hollywoodreporter.com...
Trayvon Martin Case: 911 Tapes 'Not As Conclusive As People Think,' Says Defense Attorney
www.ibtimes.com...

A WITNESS HAS JUST CAME OUT
STATING THEY SAY TREYVON BEING THE AGRESSOR
THIS IS HUGE..

Just hitting the wires folks...
ZIMMERMAN IS INNOCENT
THE PROOF IS HERE
UPDATE NO CHARGES ARE GOING TO BE FILED..
I told you so.

Feds Doubt They Can Charge Trayvon's Killer
www.montananewsreports.com...

Zimmerman is innocent.

The feds know zimmerman acted
in self defense. Treyvon attacked
him first this is why they have no case.
Treyvon bullied the wrong guy this time..

This is just a MSM political race war.
Obama has made sure to stick his
nose into it.. Dont let a good crisis go to waste.

JUST WAIT AND SEE

Explain to me the self defense of an ARMED MAN shooting an UNARMED BOY?

The op's first post alone distorts the facts enough to make me question at the very least who he gets his sources from (Boy was: 6'3" 170lbs) when he was actually 6' 140.....I am 5'9" 180 this was not some big scary boy he was a twig as one person said...

Tell me the crime he commited that would justify being shot?

Walking around at night is a crime?
Even peering into a house as has been said is a justifiable reason to be shot?

If anyone is fueling racial war tensions it would be the people distorting the facts to make this child look like the stereotypical black male who sells drugs and prowls the streets to rape our white women.....disgusting show of your true colors here people....

Again tell me the justification in shooting an unarmed boy?

Even if he attacked the guy like is claimed, who was this guy to be following this boy to begin with?
Not a cop....not security....so what???

Are you telling me I can watch my clock and once it gets past midnight I can go on a spree against all the criminals out there?

I saw the facebook photo screen capture that is supposed to make him look like a "drug" dealer...

A friend asking him for plants huh?

Tell me (because I am almost positive OP is white, as am, I no real crime there) but do you have children?

Are your privy to their facebook conversations with their friends?

Are you aware of the things YOUR KIDS are buying and selling amongst their classmates??

I bet if you do, and you could see the convo's, they would sound just like the short little snippet pulled off this poor deceased boys facebook page.

Admittedly we do not have all the facts of what a occurred, and perhaps this story is being blown up by the media to be some evil white vs black type thing (even though the Zimmerman guy looks Hispanic to me) but the fact that this boy was unarmed, and again was a boy (a minor) and this full grown adult man, who has been trained supposedly in how to be a security/authority figure, and who was armed, murdered this boy for w/e reason I say guilty as charged...I do not see what this boy could have done that would have been a justifiable reason to shoot to kill.....again if you see something I don't DO EXPLAIN, otherwise keep your racist ranting to yourself and quit spilling it here because you only make me more ashamed of the race I am classified into in this country than I already am....

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Come on...I'm suppling the shirts and ink, lol....65/35 and sorry, Obama says you have to have a Volt, lol!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

That was definately not Zimmerman calling for help.

Hadn't heard that tape yet.

The police chief stepped down and the prosecuter has been replaced, so hopefully something will pop soon.

As a permit holder and frequent carrier of a handgun I have gone through the training, and in my state I would have been arrested on the spot. If you have a chance to retreat you must take it against an unarmed foe, you can only fire if he poses an immediate threat and there are no other alternatives.

I know this Florida law is clouding the waters, but in this case Zimmerman was the aggressor. He had no right to confront the young man. A watch group is for just that, watching. Once they arm up and start confronting people all bets are off. There will be blood.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Nothing agitates better than a Maytag Washer - except for Barack Obama....

I am so glad the agitator-in-chief can always find the time and the right words to amplify the racial tension in the country...it’s an art.

Not so much of a great leadership quality but an art form he has taken to an all new level - thanks Barry!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Anyone else think it might be possible this whole thing was faked to push an agenda? Or at the very least over sensationalized??

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join