It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Us intelligence to keep tabs on Americans with no ties to terror?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Sorry for no active link.. Edit, pinky works

Anyways, to summarize, the government will keep our data for 5 years regardless of any actual terror ties...
So what does that mean, are they saying that all your internetz belong to them?

I'm not associated with any terror, nor do I suspect most if not all members of ats.. Except for you psyops guys in here to spy and misdirect.

Is it time to bail from the interwebs? Is it too late?

Imagine if the US takes the same stance that France is with frequenters of " extreme sites" anything could be considered extreme... Then it's black bags for us, see you in gitmo.

Hmm, hey mods, is there some tracking of users on here, like if an active guy doesn't show up here for lets say a month... That would be a good indicator that maybe something is going on...
edit on 23-3-2012 by Afraidnomore because: Linky be fixed

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I am not surprised. I would bet that this 5 year thing is so they can analyze and see if you have done anything illegal knowingly or not and could add you to the roster of the local state pen.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
we all know that if this keeps up we're going to be forced to act, there is nothing that can prevent it,
this mass suspicion is a slow type of torture on the citizenry.
at what point in history was mass surveillance ever a good idea?
when did it ever not end in a mass BLOODSHED on both sides?

everyone is replaying old roles.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
we all know that if this keeps up we're going to be forced to act, there is nothing that can prevent it,
this mass suspicion is a slow type of torture on the citizenry.
at what point in history was mass surveillance ever a good idea?
when did it ever not end in a mass BLOODSHED on both sides?

everyone is replaying old roles.

I couldn't agree with you more, but by the time the sleeping masses wake up it may be so bad that when we are forced to act we will be too oppressed to do anything. That's what they want, they have no plans to hide their agenda, they just want to slowly initiate their plans and oppress us as much as they can first.

I'm not saying we don't need to or shouldn't act, just that its gonna be hell when it reaches that point. We will indeed be forced to act, to make a decision whether we want to be subjects owned by the government, or whether we want to live as we were guaranteed to live, as free sovereign people in charge of not only our government but our lives, destiny and fate.

Ill choose the latter, I just hope people wake up soon.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Everyone is replaying roles... That could be true.. Make up for past mistakes...
If you were a nazi guard, you must free those from FEMA camps when your time comes.
Let us stand together with all mankind and refuse to repeat the past.

top topics

join