It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Moly, I found something

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by xenongod

Exactly, enormous aquifers existed underground until the Great Flood and became the vast oceans. Most of the global weather was jungle-like with a hazy humid atmosphere in the Old Testament Biblical times, with vast oasises with deserts and mountains separating them. I suspect that the water gushed out so hard that it even sent bits of water and earth into outerspace to become comets and meteors. More to come if interested. Xenongod

There has never been a global flood.
The comet material is not like the oceans.
Meteors do not look like terrestrial material.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by omegazap

Why make all sorts of claims about unrelated material when the original claim is incorrect?
It's toss in everything and hope again.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Speakerofthetruth

At the risk of sounding rude, Ignorance gets alot of people killed these days.

Each and every possible route must be investigated, if it leads to a dead end so be it. You return and choose a different path of investigation.

As long as you choose to investigate things that are not happening such as a change in the tides why the not investigate other things that are not happening such as:
1. The oceans turning purple
2. The disappearance of the Moon
3. The Sahara covered in snow

You are claiming the need to investigate each and every possible route. Why not these and others I could provide?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Gravity is not changing. Neither of the links provided suggests that gravity is changing.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BULLETINYOURHEAD

The known planets would be pulled towards a new mass because gravity is always attractive. Since the known planets are where they are predicted to be it shows that the planets are not being affected by an unknown mass.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Speakerofthetruth

Very true, i've been looking at this and since thier is no indication of planets being affected by anything i am left to believe that any object may be further out and maybe an alignment could emphasize any effects it could have.

Alignments are meaningless. They do not amplify gravity.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join