It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Moly, I found something

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

I would imagine it would but i dont know if its position in relation to the sun,earth other bodies would affect this.

Also to add this object could be the size of a car and have an incredibly large mass.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by vister74
i notice too that when whales beach themselves its followed be an event usally an earthquake

Exactly, same for me, I notticed that whenever I fart, a fly dies somewhere in the World at the exact same moment!
I mean... what are the odds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The planets would be acting like billiard balls on a fishing boat. They aren't. They are right where they should be.

I always sleep more soundly when your around

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
let me elaborate on phage's comment about objects and their gravity pull on earth

moon has strongest pull
sun half the moons pull
venus 10,000th suns pull (20,000th moons)
jupiter 10th venus pull (100,000th suns)

to have any effect on our planet the object must be...
super massive (black hole or star would be enough)
very close (half distance of venus at least)
or a combination of both

and this is NOT happening at all as we would have more than weird weather and suicidal animals thats for sure (like a permanent tide on one side of planet or disturbance in orbits of earth/moon)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logiciel

Originally posted by vister74
i notice too that when whales beach themselves its followed be an event usally an earthquake

Exactly, same for me, I notticed that whenever I fart, a fly dies somewhere in the World at the exact same moment!
I mean... what are the odds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dear god I can't breathe

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
When in doubt,look up the info.

tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Nibiru!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Speakerofthetruth
Strange weather occurances - Skipping spring going straight to summer

I never believed in Spring anyway. It is merely an illusion. A transition from one state to another. Same goes for Autumn/Fall. But you're right, it has been a very sudden transition the past few years.

Not sure about a heavy mass object. I think it's just the Sun that is directing the strange weather we're having. But I'm not saying it's not anything exciting. I feel a great change coming our way very soon.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
So with that link,you can also monitor sealevel trends also.

tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov...,%20SC

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If a Heavy Mass Object was where people are saying it is, Mercury would already
of slingshot out on a 45 degree angle, and Venus would of shot off in the other direction.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
I have had a theory about the great flood for a long time...

I believe it really did happen and that the water that flooded is the water found in underground oceans that we're pulled up by gravity.

Although, I kinda had the idea that the gravity was artificially made.
But, they're are stories about the moon being artificial...
edit on 23-3-2012 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

Exactly, enormous aquifers existed underground until the Great Flood and became the vast oceans. Most of the global weather was jungle-like with a hazy humid atmosphere in the Old Testament Biblical times, with vast oasises with deserts and mountains separating them. I suspect that the water gushed out so hard that it even sent bits of water and earth into outerspace to become comets and meteors. More to come if interested. Xenongod

edit on 23-3-2012 by xenongod because: added old testament

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Birds navigate via the Earth's magnetic field which is changing.....
Maybe you would like to explain exactly how this causes them to die.
Lost maybe yes, but how does it cause them to drop dead en mass?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

reply to post by N3k9Ni

Well i can speculate on this, If it was at the same distance of the moon then it would be 12-14 times the size, But it could also be much further away and be much larger.

If that's true then the incoming object is HUGE. It can't be a planet because we would have seen it already. So it has to be star but it can't be just arriving in our solar system for obvious reasons. According to the calculation the arriving star in our solar system would need to have a diameter of roughly 30 million km but this isn't possible. The star would be much further away which means it's size is way bigger than that.

My guess is that the size of this star would be like the size of Betelgeuze and Antares. For those who don't know about star sizes, here you go:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

And if it isn't that size it would be either a red dwarf or Earth is about to be swallowed by a black hole.

Let's hope it's HAARP or complete bs!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Thats very easy to answer, They dont die from the change but they die from hitting the ground which is caused by the change that confuses them.

Also for those interested heres a vid with types of stars.

edit on 23-3-2012 by Speakerofthetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
For those interested i am also looking into the possibility that the strange noises are caused by Sounds from space, strange i know but if the object that is causing the noise moves it can cause the Doppler effect, Maybe a very fast moving planetary object passing by us, planets it passes block the frequency in certain areas accounting for were and when we hear them.

But farfetched but i'm exploring any and all possibilities

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

.........Earth is under the effects of a HMO-Heavy mass object.

edit on 23-3-2012 by Speakerofthetruth because: Added source's and fixed spelling

I hope this Heavy Ass Object isn't another Elenin. We all know what a flop Elenin was.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by taws6

Funny you should mention that, Been looking into that aswell.

I think its a possibility that elenin was under the influence of several forces, which is why it was ripped apart as it got close, just a theory

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
LMAO I luv how people dont seem to comprehend MASS AND SIZE R 2 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS. It is possible for something to be as small as a pinhead but as heavy as a whale. (supposedly; as long as it doesnt violate torsion rebound "theory" - what Einstein missed ) whatchu think black hole is... lotta mass... iddy bitty living space.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I live in Central Queensland and I haven't noticed anything with the tides. Then again, I live around 200 kms from the nearest ocean.

One thing I can tell you though is the weather pattern has definitely and unequivocally changed.

I have never noticed it to be this hot, at this time, in my life.

Not to mention the above, just have a look at the abnormal Rainfall Australia is currently getting..

Something has happened. What? I don't know. Is it natural? Is it man made? If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say it's man made. Forests for a start stop flooding. Then there's the chemicals leeching from Farmed Soil. That would have to be a problem for animals that live in Creeks and Estuaries. It can go on and on.

Humans have destroyed this planet. And this Planet doesn't even belong to us. Politicians think it does though..

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
i was convinced the noises were a hoax untill i heard/felt them it was a truly frightening experience. just out of curiosity did you come across any info regarding the distribution of the sounds?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join