It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Moly, I found something

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I set out to create a very informative thread and after investigating for a few weeks and checking my information i Scrapped it, i seem to have found a link between the strange occurances on our planet.

Heres a list of all phenomenon,
Strange weather occurances - Skipping spring going straight to summer
Mass animal deaths
Strange Rumbling Noises around the World

Now Lets get down to business, I first took a look at what could affect weather in this way and i found an article on how the moon affects the weather and climate.

While the moon has no direct effect on the earth's weather, the moon's gravitational pull---a kind of magnetic tug from the moon to the earth---affects rising and falling tides and ocean currents, which in turn affect the shifting weather and climate patterns on the earth. Read more: How the Moon Affects Weather & Climate | eHow.com www.ehow.com...

Now that would happen slowly over a period of 200-300 years its not a big change so i calculated the magnetic pull the moon has on earth, Now heres a snippet explaining how it affects earth.

W = F = G m MEarth / r2Earth . MMoon / MEarth is about 1/80; and for an object at the surface of the Earth, rEarth is about 4000 miles, and rMoon is about 240,000 miles, or 60 times greater; so at the surface of the Earth, the pull of the Moon is 80 times smaller than the object's weight because of its lesser mass, and another 3600 (= 60 squared) times smaller because of its greater distance. Combining these two effects, the Moon's pull on objects near the Earth is only 1/300,000th of their Earth weight. So if something weighs 150 pounds due to the pull of the Earth, the pull of the Moon on that object would be about 150/300000, or 1/2000th of a pound. This is a very small force, but it produces a number of interesting effects, because it acts on every object near the Earth, including the Earth itself.

It also effects the tides, take a look here
Millions of Americans at Risk of Flooding as Sea Levels Rise

We will leave that thier for now and move onto Mass animal deaths, Now this is just theory but after investigating i conclude that atleast 30% of the fish deaths can be without a doubt be blamed on The temparatures changing in the regions affected as for the birds i believe they were caused by Changes to the earths axis.

An initial investigation showed the deaths may have been caused by the temperature change as the rainy season set in after a scorching summer, which depleted the lake's oxygen levels. Fish were seen swimming in circles before they floated dead to the surface.

Source

And we will leave that thier and move onto Strange Rumblings around the world, Now my instincts told me it was plates rubbing together so i looked into it. now let me explain this theoretically if we were in a gravity Trough, then we would be under the effects of it, one of which for a lack of a better way to explain it is a kind of swaying motion, now everytime we reach the climax as the earth corrects itself over and over we get the rumbling, Now its hard to explain but it makes sense if you look into the subject.

Now take into account that the speed of whats occuring suggests that the moon should be 12-14 times large than it is to cause these effects, So After all this i have concluded and take it as you want, I aint fear-mongering and i aint saying this is 100% without a doubt the truth but the evidence is all linked and leads me to believe that Earth is under the effects of a HMO-Heavy mass object.

edit on 23-3-2012 by Speakerofthetruth because: Added source's and fixed spelling

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I hope you are wrong.
That is frightening.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
whales and dolphins beach themselves everywhere, dont they rely on the earths magnetics to navigate too!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by grumpydaysleeper

I do hope so aswell, But in the event that i am correct and earth is endangered, well Death will probably be pretty swift and painless.

Atleast i Hope
edit on 23-3-2012 by Speakerofthetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by vister74

Indeed they do but with so many of these occurances we cant 100% prove its the cause of the beaching, thier could be several other explanations, Like a failure of thier sonar abilities which can be caused by military sonar which affects thier ability to navigate in some occasions.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Speakerofthetruth

I live by the ocean.
The tides are perfectly normal.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
i notice too that when whales beach themselves its followed be an event usally an earthquake

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I have had a theory about the great flood for a long time...

I believe it really did happen and that the water that flooded is the water found in underground oceans that we're pulled up by gravity.

Although, I kinda had the idea that the gravity was artificially made.
But, they're are stories about the moon being artificial...
edit on 23-3-2012 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Glad you came by phage, I'll try and explain to the best of my abilities.

Imagine a glass of water in front of you, the water is under some form of influence and rises to one side of the glass and lowers on the other.

The water and tides can work the same way under outside influences so depending were and when it occurs you may and may not experience it.

Swear i need to take lessons in explaining its my weak point

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Am I correct in saying there should be an object 12-14 times larger than the moon and at the same distance from the Earth?

Wouldn't something like that be pretty visible?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

You need to have a better understand of how tides work but you are right in saying that tides cause water levels to be higher on one location of the Earth and lower on another (roughly 90º apart). But the Earth rotates so those differences occur everywhere, everyday.

I am experiencing perfectly normal tides.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Well i can speculate on this, If it was at the same distance of the moon then it would be 12-14 times the size, But it could also be much further away and be much larger.

Unfortunately thiers no Hard evidence of the object so i can only guess at its location and size. Untill i know one for sure i cant know the other.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If there was a serious change in tidal activity global shipping would collapse.

But there hasnt been.

Can you show how much you believe the tides to have changed?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Indeed that is correct, But would i be correct in saying that an extra force applied could tip the balance to unnatural and cause erratic behaviour.

Or would it always balance out?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab

You are kind of correct but the change doesnt affect shipping as of yet, nearly all mariners check water levels most wait until peak high tide as not to beach thier large ships so its gives alot of leeway in most areas, Once levels change more i would suspect it would be seen to affect it but as of now it doesnt as far as i'm aware.

Feel free to correct me if i am wrong.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

If tectonic plates were being affected the oceans would be affected to hugely greater degree.

Look at it this way. Outside of the Sun and the Moon, Venus has the greatest tidal influence on Earth. It's influence is something less than 1/10,000th (at its greatest) that of the Sun (which has about half the influence of the Moon). Jupiter's influence is about 1/100,000ths of the Sun.

So, for this "heavy mass object" (what a ridiculous term, what's wrong with "massive object"?) to have any noticeable effect it would have to be extremely massive and well within the solar system. Any such object would be doing more than making noises. The planets would be acting like billiard balls on a fishing boat. They aren't. They are right where they should be.
edit on 3/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Thats pretty much it but if the tides have changed and vessels can no longer make there scheduled sail times, this has serious global ramifications. Vessels cannot sail, they are delayed for the next tide, this miss there slot in the next port and they are taking up a jetty another vessel scheduled to come in cant berth. It would be total chaos.

Now if this invisible lead soup is affecting the earths crust to such an extent, it surely is going to be affecting the tides by now. But it is not.

Why not?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

How about this... an object 12-14 times the mass of the Moon, but much smaller. Then again, wouldn't that affect the Lunar orbit?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hmm I cant argue with that.

As long as thier isnt something we havent seen affecting us i think this can be put down to coincidence. Thier must be another reason for all of this.

More research is needed on my part, Pretty new to all this space stuff. Last few weeks have been like a crash course in physics and astronomy

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab

Well i dont know much about that but i have a theory, Could the crusts me damaged to an extent they are letting water through in one area, reacting with the intense heat below. Causing steam possibly lowering and raising underwater land in some areas.

I really dont know much about it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join