It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are having dreams of zombies being nuked by Charles Bronson, I want to know about it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Howdy peeps,

After seeing a few recent posts on here, I couldn't resist this thread.

Sew what are your views on stoopid threads like those and this one?

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

If you don't like the forum or the posts that people make don't go there, it is titled DREAMS AND PREDICTIONS for a reason, it would be nice if that prediction part wasn't there as there are so many prophets these days nevertheless it is what it is.

edit on 23-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
What if it's rabid bunnies being nuked by Chuck Norris? No? Okay. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused

I'm not rabid. I just have active salvary glands.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
My view is that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just because such threads may be stupid to you, does not mean they are to others.

The forum exists because it is a subject a lot of people are interested in.

If you don't like a particular forum or type of thread, don't click on them.

I promise there are people out there who think the subjects that interest you are stupid as well...

I honestly expected better from you.

Bad form.

edit on 23-3-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I want to read every possible dream, why wouldn't you? life is about experiences.

reminds me of my thread titled, weird dream - psychic sasquatch???

i've posted a lot of dreams here when I wake up from them if I think they are just beyond batsh!t insane cause I want to hear opinions on them and their own dreams and what not.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'm not religious but isn't it do unto others as you'd like done to you?

You are doing the opposite, you don't like lame pointless threads, yet you make one?

Let's hope you don't get mugged, you might mug someone else.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Chuck Norris is so hard he'd beat old Charlie to it.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Why don't you whine on the rant forum?

As the other posters have pointed out, if you don't like a thread or a forum, why click on it?

ATS has attracted a heck of a lot of rude people of late, people who have no clue what it is to be open-minded, understanding, or mature.

I hate threads that are pointless, mean, close-minded, and poor attempts at being cute. But I couldn't leave this one without giving you a verbal knock upside your head.

There is nothing cool or funny about what you wrote. Please consider carefully why you are on ATS, and perhaps consider another type of site to spread your negativity on.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81

I find stupid threads annoying, But with that being said. I appreciate a humorous thread now and then.

Like this one I posted a while back: Thread

But I recently had a dream of a child's arm having the skin ripped off of it. I don't think it means anything, but it was interesting.

edit on 23-3-2012 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused

Night of the Lepus 3?

That would be fitting for a Chuck Norris movie.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Why don't you whine on the rant forum?

As the other posters have pointed out, if you don't like a thread or a forum, why click on it?

ATS has attracted a heck of a lot of rude people of late, people who have no clue what it is to be open-minded, understanding, or mature.

I hate threads that are pointless, mean, close-minded, and poor attempts at being cute. But I couldn't leave this one without giving you a verbal knock upside your head.

There is nothing cool or funny about what you wrote. Please consider carefully why you are on ATS, and perhaps consider another type of site to spread your negativity on.

Negativity and humor are two different things. My thread is humorous, kNot negative. Your remarks are negative, kNot humorous. Sew who's the one with bad form?

As to you kNot seeing the humor, that reflects on your lack of nonsensical abilities to cope with the truth.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl

If you don't like the forum or the posts that people make don't go there, it is titled DREAMS AND PREDICTIONS for a reason, it would be nice if that prediction part wasn't there as there are so many prophets these days nevertheless it is what it is.

It appears you are in need of a quick mathematical lesson on the English Language.

The werd "AND" is known as a Conjuction, which means it combines two or more as One.

Dreams AND Predictions

Where is the Prediction in being kidnapped by Charles Bronson?

Where is the Prediction in dreams with Zombies?

Where is the Prediction in dreams with Nukes?

Sew while you blast me, you didn't take a look at what all is being posted in this Forum, which have nothing to dew with the subject matter of this Forum, yet there they are along with this thread. Those all belong in other forums and kNot this one and I merely pointed that out and got ones like you to come out of the woodwork like cockroaches.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

WOW!! I only wish I were dreaming of zombies being nuked by Charles Bronson! Now, that is a kick-ass dream!

When I got my first CCW permit in Florida, our Commissioner of Agriculture was named Charles Bronson, so my gun license is signed "Charles Bronson!" I always thought that was about the coolest gun license anyone could ever hope for.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afraidnomore
I'm not religious but isn't it do unto others as you'd like done to you?

You are doing the opposite, you don't like lame pointless threads, yet you make one?

Let's hope you don't get mugged, you might mug someone else.

I have been mugged and raped by pointless threads that don't belong in this section.

Did your mother ever embarrass you in public because you were being pigheaded, refusing to listen to reason?

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

WOW!! I only wish I were dreaming of zombies being nuked by Charles Bronson! Now, that is a kick-ass dream!

When I got my first CCW permit in Florida, our Commissioner of Agriculture was named Charles Bronson, so my gun license is signed "Charles Bronson!" I always thought that was about the coolest gun license anyone could ever hope for.

That is kewl!

Ribbit

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

i use to dream about zombies being nuked.....

until i took an arrow to the knee...

ha ha ha
yeah! i went there!
ZIP! BANG! BOOM!

-subfab

top topics

join