It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney or Obama?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Actually it doesn't matter which you choose, this is why.

There is an Establishment Government within our government that decides what happens. They want obama/romneycare because it gives them more power over us. Has the government ever GIVEN back power to the people.. NO.

The establishment uses republican and democrat partys to divide americans.. they are very good at dividing americans.. they use race, class, health, sex, religion, and political warfare. All the while they all get along just fine.

They have chosen both Romney or Obama.. they don't care who wins.. they will only use the election to make americans turn on each other. The pointing fingers and blame game.

They want america to go broke, to fall because a full collapse and they will say "SEE THIS IS BECAUSE THE CONSTITUTION".. and bye bye all freedoms and rights..

People are so occupied with dumb sh!t and drama that they refuse to believe our government hates us. They wanna focus on some mother that kills her kid, or some black kid that got shot, or some guy that murdered his wife... All the while the establishment laughs at us.

They will not let go of control unless we have an entire country uprising. They will not give back freedom without revolutionary war. Your children and mine will fight because ours and our parents ignorance and inability to join together as a nation and fight the 1 percent.

This is not conspiracy because it is happening in broad day light.

We need to remove the "colors" of the government.. there should be no red vs blue... only the gold party.. if you look at the government as ONE single party how do you feel about what they are doing. They are criminals and we would be better off selecting house and senate memebers from the phone book every two years with the power to vote.. leave the rest of those corrupt bastards up there for now but randomly pick people to serve.. like jury duty... in the government and only they would have voting power.

"say your goverment is full of criminals and murderers and your a nut.... but if you prove it your a criminal"

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mikem

I can't make one word posts so I'll type all this information....

NEITHER

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
We're ****** either way

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Great post. I'm still always scratching my head when I see an Obama supporter. I guess they don't know about him signing NDAA, and making ridiculous EO's like NDRP. Of course MSM is not reporting on any of these illegal orders against the Constitution.

Then you get the people voting for Romney, because they think he's the opposite to Obama. Romney=Obama.

I wouldn't be surprised if an Obama supporter came in this thread and pulled the race card.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mikem

Yea let's play who will screw us the most......

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
When you put it that way I'd have to go with Obama. Romney is an astute businessman. He'd have better ideas on how to screw us all.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
My idea would be a mass write in vote on election day... but who? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It really doesn't matter because the ESTABLISHMENT WILL NOT CHANGE COURSE.. people need to forget the election... it is smoke and mirrors just to distract us....

You sit and wait and say "just wait till election, once our guy gets in it'll be better" and you blame the other party for the problems... yet when they get in they will address a few minor issues that concern you but they go way overboard on other stuff. Then the cycle of the finger pointing continues.

The government does exactly what it wants to do... what we see with the arguing and the debates and all the other crap is entertainment that is actually written for those people that are too ugly to be in hollywood to say...

They ALL READ SCRIPT!!!!! its stupid drama.

Wake up people there are no democrat or republican parties in the Establishment Government. They don't care who you get... well except for Ron Paul.. but we see how he is treated and ignored.

They control the airways and the tv.. they are taking control of the internet and of your lives..

Its your fault and mine.

Our children and thier children are going to pay the price.

We have condemed them to poverty, slavery and a horrible life

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCurmudgeon
My idea would be a mass write in vote on election day... but who? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

intrepid? Sorry, I can't accept the nomination. While being from America, it's North America. Not quite the same.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCurmudgeon

MICKEY MOUSE!!!

guess it all depends on which way you wish to be screwed for the next four years, want to be screwed to the left, or to the right...
no matter which way you go though, you will be screwed....

so, let's screw them first...
vote for mickey mouse!!
he has a magic wand!!
he can make all our problems vanish!! and clean the house while he's at it!
all with the wave of his wand!!

don't buy it??
well okay, whichever candidate has enough humility to dress up in a mickey mouse costume when he takes the oath can get the priveledge of the next screwing I guess....

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Romney.

Here's why.

He'll get rid of Obama's healthcare plan/law.
He'll be tough on illegal immigration.

I believe in our flawed little system. I believe that a vote can change things. I believe than a single voice can be heard. I believe that we are still in charge.

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

John Lennon

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

you didn't read the post did you... romney will not get rid of obamacare

he has already been caught on video saying its a a good idea and just needs some tweeking.

He IS LYING TO YOU

THE GOVERNMENT NEVER GIVES UP POWER IT TAKES FROM THE PEOPLE.

rOMneY Or oBAMAr It dOeSN't REaLLY Matter. Romney cannot pull the votes to beat obama

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikem
Romney cannot pull the votes to beat obama

I'll take that bet. The hardliners call Romney a RINO. Reagan would be a RINO today. A concession maker. IF he was allowed to do his thing Romney would pull the nation out of this decades old slump. I've been saying this for years. That said, the premise of your thread precludes the fact that the POTUS has any real impact on policy.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mikem

His words.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

this isn't the same government as back when Regan was in.

Ron Paul will win a number of delegates and there are those that will not vote romney... he has nothing he can debate obama on.

People just will not come out to the polls..

But... like I said... it doesnt matter who wins it.

its about power

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Romney.

Here's why.

1. Romneycare

2. Self Deportation

Honestly...is that the best you got to support Romney with??? I know you probably had to really dig for that much.

Oh...and to answer the OP Obama of course

edit on 23-3-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I still say that the reason that obama care exists is because the insurance companies had their reserve funds invested in crap securities just like the life insurance company from our area did...and well, they need an infusion of funds and the gov't needed a way to lay it all out to the people without using the word bailout again...
would love to know if the health insurance companies are like that life insurance company and invest their reserves like that....not sure...but it does make sense...
but if so, well, then there is no way either candidate isn't gonna keep giving the money to the insurance companies....that would cause too much chaos...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by beezzer

Romney.

Here's why.

1. Romneycare

2. Self Deportation

Honestly...is that the best you got to support Romney with??? I know you probably had to really dig for that much.

Oh...and to answer the OP Obama of course

edit on 23-3-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

C'mon Outcast, you're better than this.

Romneycare was at the state level, not the federal level. Big difference.

And dealing with the illegal imigration problem ANY WAY is better than what this administration is doing.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
neither?

does either candidate really seem appealing to anyone?

jeez....

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hmmm let me think about this. Romney or Obama?

Romney or Obama?

Romney or Obama?

Neither! I choose Revolution!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join