Facebook amending statement of rights and responsbilities, here's a rundown of the changes

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Facebook amending statement of rights and responsbilities, here's a rundown of the changes

venturebeat.com

Facebook is updating its statement of rights and responsbilities tomorrow, but don’t completely freak out yet. We’ve looked through the amendments and pulled out the ones you should know about.

Disagree with anything you see? The social network is letting you comment on each change with your concerns before they go live tomorrow.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Okay people Facebook is also going through the some changes although different to Google but i do stress that you all take a look at the article and familiarize yourself with the upcoming changes. Some changes are okay but some others require some cool heads.

Keep in mind that you can openly voice or type your opinion and perhaps offer an alternative to what they are intending to do. So please go through the link and familiarise yourself with the upcoming policy changes.

venturebeat.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Not knocking on Facebook, well ok i am actually, but I thought that the issue of privacy when it comes to Social Media and Facebook in particular was pretty much a no brainer that you had none at all.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804
Not knocking on Facebook, well ok i am actually, but I thought that the issue of privacy when it comes to Social Media and Facebook in particular was pretty much a no brainer that you had none at all.

That's exactly why people like me don't use Facebook.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think the changes are occurring to comply with some laws in other countries. Facebook is set to have an IPO sometime in the next week, taking the business from private to public.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
youtu.be...

lol, this video is a satire but pretty much agrees with that.. Facebook is probably one of the best central spy systems ever made. The CIA/police/etc probably have their jobs made in terms of finding people, information.. And we hand it to them on a platter.
edit on 23-3-2012 by RooskiZombi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Whoa they're gonna let me comment!? And then still implement the changes?

How thoughtful of them!

So now whenever one of my friends uses a completely idiotic facebook quiz that quiz now has access to all my data just because I'm friends with that person??

I really got to get rid of my account, I barely use it but everyone uses it to keep in contact these days...

new topics
top topics

join