It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazillian school to put microchips on kids uniforms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The eastern brazil city of Vitoria da Conquista is attach microchips to pupils uniform in a bid to combat truancy.
When the pupil enters the school, a sensor reads the chip and sends an automatic text message to the parents to let them know when their child arrives at school or to indicate that they are late.

It's weird that I can only find 1 source for this story but it is the the BBC (British Brainwashing Corporation) and it was at 3.43 AM. So I imagine most people have missed it. Why only the 1 piece on the story?

Some will think it's a wonderful gesture by the authorities because it keeps tabs on the kids and makes sure the parents know their whereabouts; But can't people see the bigger picture?

Here, have a link on me, and cherish it, because it's the only news outlet I can find with story at the moment- in the UK anyway -

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 23-3-2012 by barmyfluid because: grammar

edit on 23-3-2012 by barmyfluid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
it'll take about 5 mins to bypass the system, unstitch the chip and pop it into a friends bag and instant class registration especially if you have someone who'll cover for you so 9/10 for idea 1/10 for practical use

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

True, but it's more the little step by step way they are using it to get the public used to the idea that bothers me.
Slowly creeping in until everyone thinks it's great and calls for it's use in other applications.
Time for our jabs soon, that's if we haven't already got them floating about our system waiting for activation.

Ok, I'm not really that paranoid just yet, I'm just wondering why everybody is watching me?!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This is almost as bad as the new Nokia Tattoo chip they're marketing. Feel a vibration in your hand and customize it to who's calling... Ick, it's starting. =(

top topics

join