It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had Experiences Involving Angels?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
reply to post by sled735

Sled you have met yours and spoken with them many times. You have to program yourself to remember in your waking state.

Ascension211

How do I do this? Meditation?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I find it best to do what I call dream programming. Drink a glass of water ( hydrates you ) before you "sleep" , tell your self you want to remember what you see, hear and feel. Deep breaths, in through the diaphragm , out through your mouth (In with the positive air out with the negative air), find your center. When you wake have a journal to write what you remember. You may need to do this many times for you to connect and remember. Meditation, to me needs to be a specific amount of time (at least 1hr.) to be effective for dream programming. Meditation certainly is necessary during the day, but not always possible to have an uninterrupted amount of time to achieve the trance state you need to contact your spirit guide/higher power. Hope this helps!

Ascension211

P.S. I sent you a u2u.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Never mind! Did you read my account of the tree house?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Never mind! Did you read my account of the tree house?

No, I haven't. Send me a link.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I will contribute one of the many experiences I have had with Angels.

When I was 7 years old a friend and I went up a tree in his back yard. It was a tree house his father built for him about 40 feet off the ground in a 200 foot oak. We were getting our selves situated and before my friend could close the hatch behind me, I went down. Now gravity says I should fall straight down, unless I hit a branch on the way down, which I didn't. I fell feet first, but just before I hit the ground my body went from being feet first to back first. I felt like something caught me at the last second and changed this. I had the wind knocked out of me, but I was calm. I laid there and my friend scurried down and ran for help. I should have had broken bones from a fall like that wouldn't you think? That was the 3rd experience I had where I believe an Angel saved me from serious injury or death. Prior to that was when I was born and the other was when I was 3. I will tell you about those and many others another time.

Star and flag for your post sled.

Much love.

Ascension211

Thanks, Ascension.
That is another awesome validation to me that we have "help" out there!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join