It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had Experiences Involving Angels?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsallmaya
reply to post by sled735

Fascinating! What makes him think it was Angels? I'm just curious why it couldn't have been aliens or other interdimensional type of beings. Interesting about whatever it was having appendages instead of fingers.

Angels are interdimensional beings and aliens are just fallen angels and their Nephilim offspring.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I may have posted this somewhere on ATS before so I'll keep it brief.

We used to go to Myrtle Beach every summer for our family vacation. This incident happened on one of those trips when I was 5 or 6 years old. My family decided to take a walk on the beach at night and we were split into two groups (I have 5 older sisters plus the 2 parents). I decided to leave the group I was with, and run ahead to catch up with the other group. But I couldn't find them. Ran back, now everybody was gone. I remember running up and down that beach screaming and crying for what seemed like hours.
Out of nowhere, there's a woman in white, kinda looks like the adult version of me, surrounded by a dozen or so little kids. She just says, "You're going to be alright." Next thing I know a cop grabbed me from behind and handed me off to my relieved mother.
That's it. Not very dramatic, but that's what I remember.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I've always been more scientific of a guy but I have witnessed things that defy the laws of physics as we are taught. Those laws may be wrong though. I have also seen and experienced many things that have happened that defy any scientific explanation. The events were structured though as if something was running things. I have also witnessed unstructured events that could possibly be explained but those are irrelevant to this post. I know not to mess with a protected individual from my understanding of these beings. Since I don't know who is protected, I won't mess with anyone unless I have to. I know more but I've said too much already.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I know not to mess with a protected individual from my understanding of these beings. Since I don't know who is protected, I won't mess with anyone unless I have to. I know more but I've said too much already.

WHAT?!!! You're just going to leave us hanging with, "I've said too much already"??????
So what is it you know that we don't? You can't do this to me! I won't be able to sleep tonight!
ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH. I hate it when people do that!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0
The question on my mind is.. why dont they appear to me..
You guys do understand that its hard for me to believe in angels/spirit guieds when i myself havent experienced or seen them..

Oh, OthetroothO! You HAVE experienced them... you just don't realize it!
It could be anything as simple as being late for work because if you had left on time you could have been in a terrible accident, or a slow car getting in front of you to prevent you from having an accident, otherwise.
There are so many little things that people never consider where our angels and spirit guides are at work to protect us! Too many to put on this thread. Just accept that they are at work in your life whether you see them, or not, for they truly are!

This reminded of the show I was watching about 9/11 last year on the 10th year anniversary. I hope I tell this correctly...
One man was telling about coming down the staircase trying to get out after the plane impacted, but he was overcome by smoke so he stopped thinking he couldn't go any further. Then someone came to him and led him to another place on the stairs. Afterwards, the top of the tower came crashing down and everything around him was smashed to smithereens except where he was sitting! When the rescuers found him, he asked where the other person was that was with him. They told him he was the only one there.

And there was someone who had missed work that day due to some strange reason, and this person never missed work. If they had gone in that day they would have been killed.

And don't forget the person that missed their plane... the one that was hijacked and used to crash into the towers!

These are all examples of angels at work in our life... protecting us.

You may wonder why some people are spared while others die, or suffer tremendous tragedies?
IMO, and from countless research over many, many years, I have concluded that we all choose our time of death, and how it will happen before we're ever born, but we don't remember it, of course.

Those that suffer during their lifetime choose these things so they can learn a particular lesson they came to learn. They may also choose this suffering to help people around them learn their lesson, as well.

I could go into more about this, but I would be getting off the topic of this thread.

Does anyone know of incidents where someone was spared because they weren't at the place where they normally would have been? What was it that detained them?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

HeHe....Get some rest...before going to sleep ask them to show you the big picture. I did that two years ago and the information keeps pouring in. I'm not a quarter way there. Don't ask if you really don't want to know.
edit on 27-3-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Thanks, I'll do that. Good night.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Does anyone know of incidents where someone was spared because they weren't at the place where they normally would have been? What was it that detained them?

That happened to me once. We all were about to get into a car when I felt like I was going to die all of a sudden so I stopped and wouldn't get in. Someone asked me what was wrong, I said I felt like I was going to die, and they said, yep, we are in munch mode. I laughed which made me feel better and then the feeling went away and I got into the car and we took off. Half way across a bridge the car in front of us slammed on it's breaks at 65 mph and if we had been 2 seconds closer to the car we all would of died, but we only rear ended it slightly and broke our headlight.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
One morning as I was coming home from work ( I work 3rd shift) a truck pulled out in front of me on to the two-lane road I was traveling. I was pretty close to him when he pulled out. I remember being upset with him for taking a chance of me hitting him, and causing an accident. Anyway, I lagged behind a bit because there was a big semi in front of him. I don't like to travel too close to those guys on a narrow road.
Just about a mile on up the road a jeep came around a curve from the opposite direction, and he had to swerve to miss the semi because it was across the center line on the jeeps side of the road. The jeep somehow went airborne, hit the front of the truck in front of me, and landed on it's top! No one was hurt, thank God. Amazing!

The thing about this is, the truck was higher off the ground than my car so the jeep hit him, only causing damage to the front of his truck. If the truck hadn't pulled in front of me, I would have been in the spot where the truck was, and the jeep would have came across my hood and right through my windshield because my car was lower to the ground. I'm sure I would have been killed!
This only happened a few months ago so it is very clear in my mind, and I still get tingles thinking about how my angels spared me that day. No doubt about it! And they also spared the life of everyone else involved. The guy in the jeep should have been killed, judging from the looks of it!

edit on 3/29/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Thanks for responding to my request, Darkblade71. So happy you were spared!

Surely there are others that can think of a time something similar happened to them? Please post your story.
Thanks!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
HELLO!?.......... Is anyone out there that has had experiences with angels? Don't be shy!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I posted this is another thread too.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I driving home on a windy, cold winter night. I stopped for gas and the gas attendants were having fun turning the gas pumps on and off as I was pumping my gas and trying to keep my skirt down at the same time, it was so windy. A guy, hitchhiking on the side of the road, saw this going on and offered to pump my gas for me.

I thanked him, and he asked me for a ride to the airport, as his wife was in labor and he needed to get to the airport to make the last flight. I passed the airport on my home, so, I told him sure, but as I looked at his face I saw a knife in his mind. I was young, naive and grateful to him for pumping my gas, so I said he had to put his backpack in my trunk.

As we were driving through a long stretch of unlit rural farm land, he had a number of excuses as to why I needed to pull over, because he needed his backpack. I stuck to my intuition and turned down his request over and over. Finally, he had his hands around my throat ordering me to pull over.

For some reason I never lost control or felt any kind of fear. I was kinda outside my body, still gripping the steering wheel with his hands around my throat, when I saw and angel standing in the middle of the road. He was about 18 feet tall, white and winged, and holding out his hand, as if to say stop.

I slammed on the brakes and at that moment, a car that had been on the side of the road with no lights on, pulled out in front of me to make a u-turn. My car was already screeching to a halt as my eyes and the other driver's met. We collided and the impact threw my assailant off of me.

When the dust settled he got out of my car and ran away. When the police came, I turned the backpack in my trunk over to them, never looking inside.

I'm not sure what exactly angels are, but I believe in them.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Thanks, windword. Appreciate you posting on my thread! An awesome story!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

the few of us that can still see these beings are generally either lucky or as children we were never told that they weren't realo.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I understand. I wont be telling my angel encounters for the very same reason. I DO REALIZE that many people might be inspired by our stories but some days you just arent up to accepting the hate ya know?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
open your heart chakra and then you'll see everything your asking about. After he Heart, the Third eye opens and you are able to see the Spiritual realm all around you.

This does require meditations and specific spiritual exercises.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I have noticed that about him. He seems to enjoy being that way.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I will contribute one of the many experiences I have had with Angels.

When I was 7 years old a friend and I went up a tree in his back yard. It was a tree house his father built for him about 40 feet off the ground in a 200 foot oak. We were getting our selves situated and before my friend could close the hatch behind me, I went down. Now gravity says I should fall straight down, unless I hit a branch on the way down, which I didn't. I fell feet first, but just before I hit the ground my body went from being feet first to back first. I felt like something caught me at the last second and changed this. I had the wind knocked out of me, but I was calm. I laid there and my friend scurried down and ran for help. I should have had broken bones from a fall like that wouldn't you think? That was the 3rd experience I had where I believe an Angel saved me from serious injury or death. Prior to that was when I was born and the other was when I was 3. I will tell you about those and many others another time.

Star and flag for your post sled.

Much love.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sled you have met yours and spoken with them many times. You have to program yourself to remember in your waking state.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
reply to post by sled735

I have noticed that about him. He seems to enjoy being that way.

What are you referring to here, ascension? I'm kind of lost.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join