It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had Experiences Involving Angels?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
When I was a child I had a really bad bicycle wreck that landed me in the middle of the street knocked out and unable to get ip or walk. It was a quiet residential street a few blocks from my house. When I woke up I laid there screaming for a bit then tried to get up, laid back down screaming and crying, tried to crawl out of the middle of the read to a house. Nobody near where I was was home, there were no garages and no cars in front of any houses on the road. I was freaking out thinking I had to wait till someone came home to find me here in the road. I decided to try again to get up and as soon as I turned over there was a car parked right in front of me. I was startled because the car did not drive up to me, I would have seen or heard it especially since I had gathered myself and stopped screaming and crying so I could think. The car just appeared right in front of me! A little old lady got out, a woman I knew I had never seen before in a little ford convertable that I had never seen before either. She picked me up and put me in the car. Then she picked up my mangled 12 speed bike and put it in her trunk and drove straight to my house. At my house, she knocked on the door, told my Dad she had me in the car and needed help, calling me by my name which I had never told her as she never asked, nor did she ask where lived. He carried me inside the house and she was gone before he could go back and talk to her. My parents had never seen the lady or that car before, none of the neighbors had seen her or the car we described to them.
I have no doubt she was a guardian angel.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

A few years ago about 3 AM, I woke up hearing someone say "Wake up!", repeated 3 times (heard it in my mind only) . There was a bright lighted figure beside my bead. I didn´t felt any fear, I just knew I had to wake up guickly and follow - hmm.. the light-mist-stranded being (beautiful beyond imagination!) through our house. When I arriwed in to our livingroom I understood; even though the angel glided out of our house through our front door and the light vanished, there was still bright in the livingroom. There were candels burning on a tray on the low livingroom table. My huspand and I both had assumed the other one had blown of the candels that evening.. And just when I saw the candels, one of our children, the littlest one, came from his room, saw the candels, sighed with delight and turned to walk towards the table. The Cratitude I felt for the angel for being able to blow of the candels in time before anything horrible happened!!! Our son was so little, he had just resently learned to walk, wearing a loose-sleeved pyjamas... Maybe it was my son´s guardian angel I saw, I don´t know, but the angel saved my boy, us all and our house. Once after that, when I was going outside of the house thinking, will I ever see an angel again, and took my gloves, there was a perfect beautiful white feather between my gloves.... I was filled with warmth. love and certainty...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I havnt posted this account online before, and I no longer have the photo I took so I cant show the "abnormalities" in it...

It was in 1999, I was an art student at the time and I was "researching" at the state museum for an assignment from one of my classed. By "researching", I mean I was taking photographs of some of the museum exhibits so I could draw them later. The camera I was using was an EOS 1000f, which is a 35mm SLR.

I took a break for lunch in the museum courtyard and was approached by a guy who appeared to be in his early 30's, tall, with long hair. He came up to me and the first thing he said was "Im an angel". My immediate thought was that this was some crazy person who was "off-meds". We had a short conversation, no major revelations came out of it, and before he left I asked "Can I take a photo of you?" he accepted and I took a pic of this guy giving me a thumbs-up.

I developed the film pretty quickly (within a couple of days) as I needed the other "research" pics for my assignment. All the other pics on the roll developed no problem, they were all clear and well composed--except the picture of the guy who claimed to be an angel. His pic was slightly over exposed, which I had never experienced with the EOS in auto mode. But in addition to being overexposed, there were two abnormalities on the print (and on the negative); to his left (RH side of the picture), there was a ghost-like figure made from light, and to his right (LH side of the pic) was a darkened blob or globe around head hight.

About 5 years later I met this guy again, literally bumped into him walking out a shop as he was walking in, before I noticed this was the same guy I said "sorry" for bumping into him, his response was
"Dont worry, Im an angel!", so I said
"I know dude, we've met before"
"yeah, at the museum, hows things?"...
the conversation was fairly brief, I didnt ask him about the abnormalities on the pic, I was kinda taken off guard. I got back into my sisters car and she asked "who was that?"
"thats that angel dude, ya know the one from the photo" I said as I had shown my sister the pic years before when I had it developed.

Thats my angel story, I really wish I still had the pic and the negative so I can hear peoples opinions on how the abnormality's were created. The one on the RH side, the light one could be possibly replicated I believe with double exposing the neg, but I can not explain the dark globe on the LH side of the pic.

BTW: Photoshop 5.5 was the current version at the time and yes I did have a copy

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
does anyoe remember this? en.wikipedia.org...

cokeville elementary shcool hostage crisis

crazy guy and his wife took over the class with bombs, somehow the bombs didn't totally go off, the still don't know how some of the wires were cut. The children said there were angels surrounding the bombs holding hands. The fire marshal said that the explosion went straight up, as if something surrounded it.

no children died, I remember there was a pic somewhere of a big mark on the wall that looked like an angel. it's another neat story
edit on 25-3-2012 by research100 because: added what the "this" was that I was referring to

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
WOW!
What cool stories people are sharing! Makes me feel warm, fuzzy tingles all over!
It's great having validation that we have divine help when we need it! Awesome!
Thanks to all of you for sharing!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
When I was very young I was in bed with the measles... VERY sick! I was lying in bed feeling like I was at death's door. It was semi-dark in the room when I looked up to see a very bright, BIG, white cross shining on the double-sliding closet doors. It took up most of the space of the doors. I had such a feeling of peace come over me, and I knew I was being watched over by my angels. This was not a hallucination because my sister walked in and saw it too.

I think angels make themselves known in many different ways; sometimes through signs, sometimes materializing as human forms, sometimes with wings, and sometimes as voices in our heads. Whatever way they chose to communicate with me, it always left me with a feeling of peace and love.

edit on 3/27/2012 by sled735 because: Correct spelling

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by jgarcya

I bought a book several years ago that tells how to contact your angels and spirit guide(s). The thing is, I never have any quite time to accomplish the meditation level I need. I would love to meet mine some day, and I will when the time is right.
Congratulations on meeting yours!

Although I have not seen my personal guardian angel, I was told once by a medium that my angel is Michael. WHAT?!!
I became so excited!

Michael is the highest-ranking angel in the heavens! I felt soooooo special when I was told this, and I thought, 'that's why I find myself talking to him so often'. I have always felt such a close connection to Michael so this made sense to me. Although, I don't understand why Michael would be my guardian angel because guardian angels are on the lowest realm next to humans so they can communicate with us better, and Michael is supposed to be in the highest realm.

I have also been told I am an "old-soul" (experienced many lifetimes). Maybe I had some close connection to Michael long ago, and he is helping me with my "assignment" in this lifetime? I don't know, but I am thrilled he is with me now. Someday I hope to be able to see him, and speak with him during meditation.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
OK - I have only told my wife this since most people will say you are crazy when you "hear voices" or whatever as well as this being very personal.

Years ago (early 90's) as my first marriage was pretty much coming to an end, I was in a kind of low place in my life. I remember one day that I was alone in my house and was just feeling miserable - you know, life sucks, I always get the shaft, poor me etc. The typical feeling sorry for myself and it's not my fault kind of thing. Anyway, in the middle of my pity party I heard out loud - not in my head, this was very audibly spoken out loud by...something that I couldn't see - "You're too selfish". Now, this may seem to anyone who did not experience it to be like a slap in the face, but it was very lovingly said and I felt deeply in my soul/heart a much deeper meaning to the phrase. I understood, somehow, that what was meant was that I needed to stop seeing life from my perspective and to realize how much I do have - family friends, health, etc., instead of focusing on what I don't have. In the years since then, I rarely feel "sorry for myself" regardless of the circumstances and try as much as I can (although I do fail at times) to serve those around me.

I guess this is a little more difficult to articulate correctly what I am trying to say. I am reading the words that I have written but they are so pitifully insufficient to describe what I mean. I was told audibly to not be so filled with thoughts about myself and it has made me a much better and much happier man. I just wish I could describe it better, but I have no doubt whatsoever that I was visited by an angel who significantly changed my life (and me) for the better by merely speaking 3 words to me.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I would like to share my first experience with angels. When I was a teenager about 14yrs, my parents had some domestic issues and we had a few shortages in the house, so as they fought inside the house I went outside and started praying for them to stop and the problems to stop, as I looked up in the sky I saw a cloud in the form of an angel holding his hands out in a blessing, at that moment I felt a wave of relieve wash over me, my parents stopped fighting and the next day an old lady brought stuff to our house. Since then I believed in their exsistence

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The question on my mind is.. why dont they appear to me..
You guys do understand that its hard for me to believe in angels/spirit guieds when i myself havent experienced or seen them..

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I have in the past had much experience with beings that guide and protect me. I don't know if they are actually angels, but they try to steer me in a direction that is towards honesty and awareness. They have protected me from harm yet I do not understand who or what they actually are. My mother called them angesl, but she was extremely religious. Every religion has a different name for them. I just know something exists that protects me and watches after me. I don't have to know exactly what these beings are, I just have to be aware of their presence. What people consider as bad luck is the beings trying to steer them into a different direction. Demons are something different which I haven't quite gained an understanding of. I think people are going to get a rude awakening in the near future. Those who have learned to ignore these beings will be losing their power soon.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0
The question on my mind is.. why dont they appear to me..
You guys do understand that its hard for me to believe in angels/spirit guieds when i myself havent experienced or seen them..

Oh, OthetroothO! You HAVE experienced them... you just don't realize it!
It could be anything as simple as being late for work because if you had left on time you could have been in a terrible accident, or a slow car getting in front of you to prevent you from having an accident, otherwise.
There are so many little things that people never consider where our angels and spirit guides are at work to protect us! Too many to put on this thread. Just accept that they are at work in your life whether you see them, or not, for they truly are!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

You call them Angels, could they just be some other form of life we don't understand? People argue over names given to these beings by different religions. It's too easy to give them a name for me. I know they exist but I want to know more about them. There seems to be advanced knowledge to these beings not regulated by our known time frame.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

Are you at least open to the idea? I found that when dealing with subjects with an esoteric/metaphysical basis, INTENTION is the key. Have you practiced meditation? Opened yourself up to the possibility of there being angels around you? Have you tried any experiments? Throw yourself at their mercy, pick a subject. ask for their guidance to lead you to your quest.
Ask for something small and simple to appear in your life, it can be physical or metaphysical, give em a reasonable time frame, see if what you desire doesn't come your way. pay attention to synchronicities and follow them, they will lead you to your goal, and alert you that you are on the right path.

I wasn't just shown my guardian angel, just because i asked It to be revealed. It took years of spiritual growth, development, and most important practice and intention. A desire and a belief in the possibility was there also.

May your guides make themselves known to you when you are ready,

love, light and blessings to all.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by sled735

You call them Angels, could they just be some other form of life we don't understand? People argue over names given to these beings by different religions. It's too easy to give them a name for me. I know they exist but I want to know more about them. There seems to be advanced knowledge to these beings not regulated by our known time frame.

I call them angels and spirit guides based on my personal beliefs. I'm aware there are many different names given to them in other beliefs. There may even be some highly advanced ETs at work with some people, also. But the angels and spirit guides are what I'm discussing here, from my own personal experiences.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sometimes I think they may be ancestors but I don't think that's really the case. They seem to help you more when you respect your ancestors and respect certain elderly people. I am not overly religious. I see that less than half of those going to church are really good, but they all think they are just because they go to church. My church is the woods, the place I feel the most at home. I can't live in the city for long, they only have trees. The woods are much more than trees. I don't like going to church, the perfumes and colognes make me feel lousy and anxious. It was bad enough going school when I was young, they should outlaw the use of these chemicals in schools.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jgarcya

Are you at least open to the idea? I found that when dealing with subjects with an esoteric/metaphysical basis, INTENTION is the key. Have you practiced meditation? Opened yourself up to the possibility of there being angels around you? Have you tried any experiments? Throw yourself at their mercy, pick a subject. ask for their guidance to lead you to your quest.
Ask for something small and simple to appear in your life, it can be physical or metaphysical, give em a reasonable time frame, see if what you desire doesn't come your way. pay attention to synchronicities and follow them, they will lead you to your goal, and alert you that you are on the right path.

I wasn't just shown my guardian angel, just because i asked It to be revealed. It took years of spiritual growth, development, and most important practice and intention. A desire and a belief in the possibility was there also.

May your guides make themselves known to you when you are ready,

love, light and blessings to all.

I haven't meditated.. nor tried any experiments unfortunately

I am, open to the idea.. i believe theres more on heaven and on earth than its dreampt up in my philosophy..

Is a red rose laying on my bed in less than a week sound good?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Post deleted due to misunderstanding the private conversation going on between other posters.

edit on 3/27/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You get the idea. Rather than being that specific, how about a red rose showing up in your life within a week? This may seem generic, but unless your prone to having flowers given to you regularly, it might not be. The way that i found this works best, is be careful what you ask for. How often do you come across a red rose now in your current life? If its common, you might want to pick something else.

Do you really want a red rose on your bed? it must be put there some way? what if a stranger comes into your room to put one there?

Vocalize it in your head or out loud. ask your angels to give you this sign. what do you have to loose?

One day i needed to replace a small tabletop photo eisle sp?(the thing a painter holds a painting on). while walking my dog on an unusal route, i looked by a dumpster and found exactly what i needed. This has happened to me many times over in some form or another.

hope this helps.

love,light, blessings to all.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I have often thought it could very well of been a spirit guide. It was definitely spirit something lol

It felt divine though, that is something I will never forget. I knew it was of "god". No doubt was left that this was a divine being. I suppose spirit guides could be that way. After all, they are some sort of spirit.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join