It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking - VID* St. Charles, Missouri candid confession of RIGGED county caucus against Ron Paul.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mrnotobc

A majority of people in America before the revolution had your same attitude.

I think you would find the majority of people everywhere have that same attitude.

You hate killing so much, but your government is going all over the world killing anyone they want. Since you don't support Ron Paul I guess you don't have a problem with that. You're a very sad excuse for a person.

That's a giant leap of failed logic you have there, just because I don't support Ron Paul, for some reason means that I support our government killing people in other countries? How did you arrive at this deduction Mr. Holmes? Methinks your Occam's razor is a tad dull my friend.

I don't think that we should be in Afghanistan anymore, I think what we set out to do there is done. We are out of Iraq, so that's done, not much I can do about it.

Just because I don't advocate the wholesale slaughter of people in my government, doesn't mean I'm for what they are doing to other people in other countries. The fail in your logic is so powerful, we may have to name a new meme after you. I am against the senseless killing of human beings. I'm certainly against killing my own countrymen. If that is what Ron Paul supports, there's no wonder he will never win the presidency.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
We really need to get tough on election fraud, it seems to get worse every new election. If Americans can't have who they want, then whats the point? There has got to be a better way to secure elections, and to catch, and punish the people behind the fraud. Just like the last election with McCain getting the nomination, give me a break! He was the best they could pick to run against Osama? No fkn way! I didn't watch the debates, but I know a little bit about McCain, and for him to be picked just goes to show us that the republicans and democrats are the same party, working together to achieve the same goals. McCain would be sure to lose against Osama, and that is why he was picked. In this election, if Ron Paul were picked, he would kick Osama's ass, and this is why he is not picked. This election is easy to predict, we all know what is going to happen, but I refuse to say what that is, but we all know, right? That is why it needs to stop, because we know, and keep letting it happen.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Don't take this personal, really not about you but instead what you said about being out of Iraq. Once I get started I can;t seem to stop.
I was wondering how you figure we are out of Iraq. Does this mean Iraqi's now run their own country? Are they free to do so? I don't think we are out of Iraq, What I think is that the ones who started the war, now run and own Iraq. They wanted the Oil and they got it, and if you think that the Iraqi's will ever get it back, I would have to say you are wrong. Americas military is being used to steal resources belonging to others and killing people trying to defend what is theirs. They are not protecting America from anything, but actually making people hate us. These are not wars we are fighting, they are straight up armed robberies mixed with murder. Now they want Iran's oil, and you can be sure they will get it. There is absolutely no other reason we are there, all this in our name. I am ashamed for our government and the military, especially the ones who still think they were fighting for freedom, and are proud of it. Anyone who had anything to do with innocent people being killed in their own country, I don't care if you helped ship supplies or just fed the soldiers, or cleaned the toilet, you should be ashamed for taking part in it, period. How does it feel to be used by the Oil thieves. Thanks for protecting the opium in Aphganistan, and for helping steal the rare resources from them as well. That should help the rich get richer, you think? Again this is not about the person whos comment I am replying to. It just makes me sick to think that people actually thought they were doing something good, good for who? Are we better off than before? Has anything improved from this? Think about that! After 10 years of people dying and billions wasted, what has been gained by the people on this planet, NOTHING! Just the rich assholes got what they wanted that is it, but now they want more, , and probably will not stop til they have it all. That's freedom, right? Anybody that thinks this government cares about any of us, is out of their mind. I am sure it won't be long before we are in the same boat the Iraqi's are in. Karma is a bitch.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Sadly, things are unlikely to change if most of us fit this description...
(What others think we do vs what we really do)
edit on 25-3-2012 by Mykahel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
reply to post by mrnotobc

A majority of people in America before the revolution had your same attitude.

I think you would find the majority of people everywhere have that same attitude.

You hate killing so much, but your government is going all over the world killing anyone they want. Since you don't support Ron Paul I guess you don't have a problem with that. You're a very sad excuse for a person.

That's a giant leap of failed logic you have there, just because I don't support Ron Paul, for some reason means that I support our government killing people in other countries? How did you arrive at this deduction Mr. Holmes? Methinks your Occam's razor is a tad dull my friend.

I don't think that we should be in Afghanistan anymore, I think what we set out to do there is done. We are out of Iraq, so that's done, not much I can do about it.

Just because I don't advocate the wholesale slaughter of people in my government, doesn't mean I'm for what they are doing to other people in other countries. The fail in your logic is so powerful, we may have to name a new meme after you. I am against the senseless killing of human beings. I'm certainly against killing my own countrymen. If that is what Ron Paul supports, there's no wonder he will never win the presidency.

All the other GOP/Obama support the international wars and war on terror that will effectively keep us at war forever, so, by supporting them, you by extension support the wars.

IMO, our government has declared war on the citizens already. I prefer to have them ousted peacefully, but don't believe it's possible. If not, other methods have to be consider. The bs needs to stop. We are being raped daily.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I think everyone should email CNN ect and convey their displeasure for the lack of coverage of the blatant voter fraud that took place in missouri/georgia and most likely the rest of the country.

Put them on notice. Let them know the people are waking up. I might call my cable provider and have cnn removed from my package. I don't watch it anyways. I don't know if enough people did this, would it have any kind of impact on their bottom line?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
www.digitaljournal.com...

looks like a few online sources are finally picking this up.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by macaronicaesar

IMO, our government has declared war on the citizens already.

Listening to too much Alex Jones, or reading too much on ATS will do that to ya.

I prefer to have them ousted peacefully, but don't believe it's possible.

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." Isaac Asimov

If not, other methods have to be consider. The bs needs to stop. We are being raped daily.

Then run for city office, or county office, or state office, or national office, if you don't like it, change it.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
There isn't really anything any one person can do to change the road we find ourselves on. The general public has become conditioned that smarter people make the decisions for them. Prime example, my girlfriend took her daughter to the dr's and he told her that her daughter should het the HPV vaccination. My girlfriend said that she will do some research on it and get back to him. He became very pushy and wasn't used to someone questioning his judgement. He even asked her where she studied medicine. The point is that if people hear it on the news or someone they see as an authority in the matter, they will follow it for the most part without question. That's why the 2 party system works. It covers the majority of the population and can be steered. It won't be til a person realizes they lost something before they ask questions. By then it's too late. My advice, plan ahead for yourself and the ones you care about. Abandon ship.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Perhaps if this video were passed far and wide in Missouri, the whole country would at the very least have one less crooked politician in this Spencer fellow!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
reply to post by macaronicaesar

IMO, our government has declared war on the citizens already.

Listening to too much Alex Jones, or reading too much on ATS will do that to ya.

I prefer to have them ousted peacefully, but don't believe it's possible.

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." Isaac Asimov

If not, other methods have to be consider. The bs needs to stop. We are being raped daily.

Then run for city office, or county office, or state office, or national office, if you don't like it, change it.

You obviously haven't been paying attention during this primary season. The Election process is
a farce.

If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal," Emma Goldman

For a people who are free, and who mean to remain so, a well-organized and armed militia is their best security.
Thomas Jefferson

In defense of our persons and properties under actual violation, we took up arms. When that violence shall be removed, when hostilities shall cease on the part of the aggressors, hostilities shall cease on our part also.
Thomas Jefferson

I could go and on, but you get the idea.

BTW I think Alex Jones is an idiot. I can't stand him, you should probably keep your assumptions to yourself.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoonTruth
We really need to get tough on election fraud, it seems to get worse every new election. If Americans can't have who they want, then whats the point? There has got to be a better way to secure elections, and to catch, and punish the people behind the fraud. Just like the last election with McCain getting the nomination, give me a break! He was the best they could pick to run against Osama? No fkn way! I didn't watch the debates, but I know a little bit about McCain, and for him to be picked just goes to show us that the republicans and democrats are the same party, working together to achieve the same goals. McCain would be sure to lose against Osama, and that is why he was picked. In this election, if Ron Paul were picked, he would kick Osama's ass, and this is why he is not picked. This election is easy to predict, we all know what is going to happen, but I refuse to say what that is, but we all know, right? That is why it needs to stop, because we know, and keep letting it happen.

Yes but getting tough requires the 'good people' to see how they are being lied to.

It is happening slowly.

Even Gingrich/Santorum/Romney supporters are seeing this first hand and are being disgusted by it. The more fraud the GOP commits, the more people exposed to it.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Yes but getting tough requires the 'good people' to see how they are being lied to.

It is happening slowly.

Even Gingrich/Santorum/Romney supporters are seeing this first hand and are being disgusted by it. The more fraud the GOP commits, the more people exposed to it.

I really wish this were true, but I don't believe it to be so, most are blinded by their support for their candidate, the fact Santorum, Romney and Gingrich have any support at all is a testament to how screwed up and willfilly ignorant society has become, if we lived in a truly free society with at least partially educated people these guys wouldn't get a single vote.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by macaronicaesar

It is happening slowly.

I really wish this were true, but I don't believe it to be so, most are blinded by their support for their candidate, the fact Santorum, Romney and Gingrich have any support at all is a testament to how screwed up and willfilly ignorant society has become, if we lived in a truly free society with at least partially educated people these guys wouldn't get a single vote.

I bolded the part I think you meant that wasn't true.

But how can it NOT be true? I know that supporters of the other candidates personally walk up to Ron Paul supporters playing by the rules using Roberts Rules of Order (Parliamentary procedure) and show support for them playing by the rules and show disgust for the GOP chairman or other party members committing the fraud.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by macaronicaesar

It is happening slowly.

I bolded the part I think you meant that wasn't true.

But how can it NOT be true? I know that supporters of the other candidates personally walk up to Ron Paul supporters playing by the rules using Roberts Rules of Order (Parliamentary procedure) and show support for them playing by the rules and show disgust for the GOP chairman or other party members committing the fraud.

Yes, I am sure a few their supporters are aware of what's going on and offer their condolences for Dr Paul, but I believe them to be in the minority. If you listen to the discussions from Eugene Dokes, he seems to be completely ignorant of how the entire process is suppose to work. He kept repeating that he and his colleges wanted to prevent the caucus from being taken over by Paul, but the sad part is, I think he believed he was doing the right thing. Never mind the fact he was completely undermining the entire process and even admitted to such. There aren't enough people following or even aware of the rules to make a significant difference. If CNN/FOX news tell them Paul is stealing delegates that's what they will believe, doesn't matter that this is exactly how the system was designed.

Eugene Dokes and Bryan Spencer actually believe they did nothing wrong, lol. Most Americans have a similar thought process. This whole thing can not be won through the system, it's impossible. What do you think will take place at the state convention? Romney/Santorum supporters are more concerned with being on the winning team then they are voting for the ideals they believe in. Most santorum supporters echo the thoughts of Paul, not Santorum, but because Paul has no shot, according to Fox news, they support fake rick.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Thanks for posting OP, you've done your country and democracy a great service by doing so.

Now, skimming through the thread i see that you are coming under fire, it goes with the territory i'm afraid.

If these asses are corrupt and A-moral enough to care not a jot about depriving the American people of their legitamate and inalienable rights, they'd certainly think nothing of putting sniffers out around the net to hunt down your type of post and more or less attempt to squash it flat.

Don't pay it no mind my friend, you're the kind of man that makes a great country...now arrange a way to arrest these asses that are the kind that makes a great country, not so great.

Arrest them...prosecute them...punish them...send a message that Americans have had it, and won't take it with a wimper any more.

edit on 30-3-2012 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join