It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking - VID* St. Charles, Missouri candid confession of RIGGED county caucus against Ron Paul.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

As a concerned resident of Missouri, you should call the Missouri state GOP, St. Charles County GOP, Eugene Dokes, and Bryan Spencer to give them a piece of your Missouri mind.

Instead of accepting defeat, call and let them know you (and everybody else) know what they're up to, you know what they're planning, and you're watching and taking notes.

I think maybe in the other states where shenanigans are suspected, people should be complaining bitterly, and telling the leadership they want a fair process like missouri.
(it remains to be seen if you will get fair process in missouri).

Those people in the youtube that guys is talking to, are part of the problem, if they can sit there and be told the process has been subverted, and not care about it, america is going to get some #e awful leaders, because the people don't care, and don't understand how dangerous the situation is, so long as they feel everything is going their way, that they are getting what they want, they are willing to let criminal acts pass as helpful little events.
Not until they wake up one day with everything they believed a bygone age, will they wonder how it got like that, and because they were asleep the whole bloody time, they won't remember.
These are the enemies of humanity and the current threat to it's freedom, they need educating.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
Give it up. The only thing that Ron Paul's campaign has accomplished is the fact that the people who actually believed in this fraudulent political system will realize that they have been playing a losing game from the start

...And that my friend is as good a reason as any if people do actually realise this...

Don't you think?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
YES!!!!! FInally some of these people at these caucuses finally admitting the truth!!!!

yes, ron paul has been screwed..but more importantly YOU ARE. you the citizens!!!!!

guess what, its rigged

like wall st

and yet you STILL think you can PLAY in this game...and play in that game and have a level playing field

wake up, you are PLAYING in THEIR GAME...then keep on complaining that its rigged

well HOPEFULLY FINALLY YOU GET IT..it IS RIGGED.

change your paradigm

i think less people should vote.
i think no people SHOULD VOTE AT ALL anymore because you are giving your power to a corrupt system

i think people should focus on creating a new paradigm. you are never going to fix this in the parties as they are.

if enough people DONT vote for anything, the whole system will collapse and be exposed

ron paul should have never tried to change the republican party. its a scam like them all

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
To understand what is going on with the voting and everything else with the government involved for that matter do some RESEARCH and learn about COMMON LAW, and actually UNDERSTAND what happens to you can be stopped by understanding from day one with your Birth Certificate until the present day with voting...

IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dionysus2112
WOW.......this should be on MSM but prolly wont like everything Paul related. This should be on everyone's FB and let it go viral.

Sorry.. you cant force something to go viral. I have tried and have spent the last 5 years making money with viral websites. Anything truly viral in nature will go viral on its own with time, sometimes within minutes.

There are also some tricks (not always needed though!)
www.jeffbullas.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I stopped listening after he said we have to get on facebook.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Earlier I read that Ron paul supporters stand for the constition and freedom. Why dont they try to overthrow the government then? Its allowed in the Constitution if they government is not working for the people. So why do we not all get together and start a movement? I suggest if they are totally unhappy rise up and change it.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I knew it was rigged.

This is just more confirmation.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
Earlier I read that Ron paul supporters stand for the constition and freedom. Why dont they try to overthrow the government then? Its allowed in the Constitution if they government is not working for the people. So why do we not all get together and start a movement? I suggest if they are totally unhappy rise up and change it.

Have you heard the non aggression principle? There are people out there who dont believe in the initiation of force?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
One day we will all learn that Marx and Engels were right all along. I don't know why the "civilized" world is so against communism, when actual communism has never been realized on this earth. Russia, China, etc...NOT communist. Those who own the means of production are the same ones who control the political system, and until the people take the means of production away from them, we will continue to see this situation get worse.

Most of the bad things people say about communism are misconceptions put in place to confuse people. These authoritarian governments overseas that people think of when they hear the word are not communist. Communist, in its true sense, has NO government at all. Anyone who attempts to subdue the population, who control the means of production, is dealt with by that population.

I would advise everyone to educate themselves on the issue, instead of relying on what you've been told. I have my own brand of government that, to my knowledge, I've invented, and it is similar to communism but it advocates a system that utilizes NO money or capital.

Think of the struggles and wrongs that could be eliminated by doing away with money. And I am not speaking of utopianism at all. This is practical, and do-able. All it would take is for the people to wake up. What is happening right now with Ron Paul, although many want to deny it, is a product of bourgeoisie society, and them controlling what should belong to the people. Think about this: why do you work? So you can buy things and support yourself and your family. Well, this would still be the way things would work, except no one would have to buy anything. They could simply take it. At first, remnants of the bourgeois society must remain to ensure abuse of the system doesn't occur, but after a generation or two, people will wise-up, and the parts of the state that haven't already withered away soon will.

I am just so sick of seeing this stuff happen in America and elsewhere. It is more frustrating when you know that this was predicted during the 19th century, and is just now coming to fruition. It is annoying when people think that a democratic-republic, and capitalism, are the "BEST" that society can produce. LOL, give me a break. People would not be worse-off under a different system, and would actually be better off, IF it were implemented correctly. Communism really is "scientific", and the problems with it can be eliminated as well, although the problems with it are nowhere near the problems that capitalism breeds. But don't take my word for it. Educate yourselves.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aoxoa
This is just all being played right as they want to... Ron Paul is yet another puppet... And just like Obama, will get voted in, and everyone will be so "HAPPY" it happened... It will be glorious and yet, the same old same old will still happen. Promises will be broken, new promises to be broken will be made and yet everyone will cheer on and yes it will be a new good job full of promises to be broken.

I hope that you all read and mark my words. For if I am wrong I will state so in a post and be humiliated. By the way im not from the USA either, but all this people that stick to Ron Paul like glue, you have to realize that he obviously isn't some unique snowflake that magically happens to have come into existance... He is yet another loveable character ready to fill a slot that so many people want filled, and that needs replacing from the old face...

Those lovable slogans, such as Change will come!!! Change is here!, Change is NOW!.. They will be replaced with more loveable slogans... Now is change!! Here is Change!!! Come will change!

Oh there is a bunch of watery slogans there... Same slogans (reworded of course) but same bucket thats keeping them all nicely held in.

This is proof of what the people are up against, an ignorant populace like this has no chance, I am sorry but it's over for Paul. It pains me to say it, I wish we would fight back and make sure every wrong vote was corrected, but I know we don't have the balls to create real change and truly fight for what we believe in. I am really starting to question Paul himself, if he doesn't have the stones to call this out more strongly than he has, he is part of the problem.

We have a couple of options:

1. Continue to post on here about how much we've been wronged, but do nothing tangible about it and basically accept defeat.

2. Fight for what believe in and demand real change through a true revolution. Make this known to the world what is going on by taken to the streets.

3. Give up and let them win.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mykahel
reply to post by emberscott

You know, that is on thing I have honestly wondered about. Just because Ron Paul wants to accomplish those things doesn't mean that TPTB are going to let him. congress is worthless in my eyes and have only made things worse no matter who has been in office.

How would Ron Paul actually restore things to the way they are supposed to be? Of course, with all the power the executive branch has attained through all the previous executive orders and constitutional amendments, he could probably use the governments corruption against itself. He could, for instance, make some of the changes via executive order, though they would likely be challenged as invalid because they would be overstepping the bounds of what executive orders are supposed to be allowed to do (which is odd, since there is no solid provision for them in the constitution to begin with).

Is it possible that he could somehow have charges places against every crooked political figure currently running things and lock them all up (or execute them if they are deemed traitors)? Completely overhaul the current leadership and then make some real change.

I don't know how he'll do it, but I'd sure do my part to try and make it a reality. How can you legally and constitutionally change the government when it doesn't play by its own rules?

The declaration of Independence is clear about what we should do when the government becomes a tyrant and deprives us of our rights... "it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security." Many state constitutions provide the citizens with exactly that right, to overthrow the government by whatever means are expedient should it use its power to deprive the people of their rights.

But anyway... what's going to happen? Only time will tell.

It's not so much what new policies he could implement, but what liberty stealing policies he could prevent, he would veto a good many bills, which is better than what we have now.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Originally posted by yuppa

Have you heard the non aggression principle? There are people out there who dont believe in the initiation of force?

I have, but don't believe emailing the people who have created the fraudulent system we are fighting and politely asking them to straighten up is going to accomplish anything other than waste our time, if we are serious about change, we need to do something meaningful, so far, we haven't. They are winning.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure."

Thomas Jefferson

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by macaronicaesar

That is the very least I would expect him to do, but even if he veto's the bills there are still ways around the executive office to have those bills put in place. I'm not content to just let things stay they are now.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mrnotobc

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure."

Thomas Jefferson

You know, whenever I see this quote pop up, I roll my eyes and remember that there are some really really disturbed people in the world that truly need therapy.

The kinds of people that throw the above quote about fail to realize that even though the politics of this country are corrupt, the people that are elected (by the people) are in fact PEOPLE.

Remember killing PEOPLE is generally considered a bad thing, some might even say that it's anti social behavior.

Remember Gabrielle Giffords. Was she a tyrant? Or how about Christina-Taylor Green, 9, of Tucson, was this 9 year old girl a patriot whos blood was needed to refresh the tree of liberty?

You, are just another reason to NOT support Ron Paul. After all, you can judge a man by the company they keep, and if your someone who thinks that Ron Paul should be elected and at the same time there should be a bloodbath in this country, than I am going to have to NOT vote for Ron Paul.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Spencer was on a roll for a state job. He doesn't seem GOP-friendly to me, even though it appears he favors the Republican party. If he is going to talk trash about a congressman from Texas running in his own party, what are his chances, should others decide to talk trash about him?

There is a reason why Spencer isn't running for Presidential nomination this year. What is that reason?

It appears to me that Spencer was regurgitating all the things he heard at other meetings from other people. Nothing original. Even the phrase that they are "crucifying him", that has to be borrowed some higher-ups he met earlier. Clearly he does not have much exprience in front of a crowd that can misquote him or frame his entire career as a failure with one camera in a hoodie pocket. The reflection in the sunglasses on the table shows the source.

Not researching the surroundings of the video, my first impression is that this is a typical ign'ant small community meeting. One man does the speaking because he comes from a long history of Thursday night meetings at the local Masonic hall. The superstition of the place works on small crowds of women, and they are too enchurched to get up and walk out, or speak up against someone who is promoting fear of political involvement with some candidates.

I don't think Spencer would ever like to face Paul and repeat the words he said in the video. The hardest part is that when I think, this guy could be working an office that faces tough decisions, and a job that makes a lot of enemies, I wouldn't want him hired there. He acts like a wuss in the face of opposition. If he isn't already, he will be squashed in his role as a leader for the state, if he gets there, and I hope he doesn't.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok

Thomas Jefferson

You know, whenever I see this quote pop up, I roll my eyes and remember that there are some really really disturbed people in the world that truly need therapy.

The kinds of people that throw the above quote about fail to realize that even though the politics of this country are corrupt, the people that are elected (by the people) are in fact PEOPLE.

Remember killing PEOPLE is generally considered a bad thing, some might even say that it's anti social behavior.

Remember Gabrielle Giffords. Was she a tyrant? Or how about Christina-Taylor Green, 9, of Tucson, was this 9 year old girl a patriot whos blood was needed to refresh the tree of liberty?

You, are just another reason to NOT support Ron Paul. After all, you can judge a man by the company they keep, and if your someone who thinks that Ron Paul should be elected and at the same time there should be a bloodbath in this country, than I am going to have to NOT vote for Ron Paul.

I can appreciate your stance on this....but using a woman & little girl as your examples is just pure sensualism on your part. I believe Jefferson was referring to Politicians & Soldiers, not women & little girls! If you don't believe in the methods, just say so....My personal opinion, off with their effing heads! I am tired of these greedy bastards raping our country & our lives.

So, I guess you'll go over to the Obama camp and sing songs of "Change" once again...Good Luck with that...Epic Failure!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by HereAgainGoneTomorrow

So, I guess you'll go over to the Obama camp and sing songs of "Change" once again...Good Luck with that...Epic Failure!

Interesting. So, your suggesting that because I don't like Ron Paul, than automatically I'm some Obama supporter? Is that right?

As far as your queen of hearts "off with their heads" line, put up or shut up. Seriously, if you aren't gonna start the revolution, and are just going to sit around your house on the internet trying to goad someone else into killing for you. Than you are no better than the people you want dead.

Me, I don't want a revolution, I don't want violence, I don't want a civil war. This is because I'm a grown up.

By the way, Gabrielle Giffords WAS a politician!
edit on 25-3-2012 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok

Thomas Jefferson

A majority of people in America before the revolution had your same attitude.

You hate killing so much, but your government is going all over the world killing anyone they want. Since you don't support Ron Paul I guess you don't have a problem with that. You're a very sad excuse for a person.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join