It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking - VID* St. Charles, Missouri candid confession of RIGGED county caucus against Ron Paul.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Who really cares?

Ron Paul wouldn't make it as President anyway, hell, he wouldn't stand a chance in the election, he never does. All he is, is a sad internet meme, way way past it's prime.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

There is always "more proof of fraud".. every election.

Elections in this nation are mostly fixed, or otherwise rigged.. of course the infamous PTB, shadowy overlords et al... have their thumbs on the scales of voting equality.. duh.

We dont even know if our votes count..lol.. the winner is whoever CNN & the other govt mouthpieces say it is... opinions otherwise are conspiracies or politically motivated partisan attacks..

The GOP & DNC are failed brands.. corruptible traitors.. if they made cars of equal performance, most would ride bikes.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
Who really cares?

Ron Paul wouldn't make it as President anyway, hell, he wouldn't stand a chance in the election, he never does. All he is, is a sad internet meme, way way past it's prime.

Cute opinion but thoroughly incorrect.

If Ron Paul didn't stand a chance, they wouldn't have had to black him out in 08 and commit fraud against him, and same goes for the 2012 run now with multiple counts of exposed corruption and fraud.

Did those 8 precincts in Iowa have to disappear? Did CNN have to artificially surge Santorum with a fake poll and talk about him 24/7 the entire week before? Do I even have to mention Maine? Georgia? Missouri?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This pisses me off to no end! It is not the fact that it was done against Ron Paul. It is because these people are committing fraud against our Democratic Republic, our Constitution and every single person that ever served in the military; including myself! Take back our country people! Good Grief! Stand on the truth and principles that are just! Stop being afraid of the government and political groups! Stand up and fight back. Say, no more! This has gotten out of hand and it is time to turn the table; peacefully yet be strong in speech and posture.

Wake up!

WAKE UP!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Theres two ways to look at this and arguing about it solves nothing. Besides the posters who want to switch there argument all the time, both of these lead to the same conclusion.

No1 - RP would win basically everything because everything, and because everything is rigged against him he is actually WINNNNNINGGG (sorry, couldnt help myself).

No2 - RP wouldnt win anyway because TPTB will make sure he doesnt win.

Both sides argue the same point but they just say it differently. I think its wrong either way and I would actually like to see how things really would pan out because the people who are voted in at the local level are the ones who can start the chain reaction that could lead all the way to the top. I think the first part has started with the Teaparty and probably Ross Perot as kind of a barometer on whether it could actually work.

Remember, the American people have been brainwashed way before this election year. LOL.

Every RP supporter should run for there local office and start building relationships and contact. At some point there is a tilting point (you can start to see it in these videos) where the Popular Vote can and will be heard but its up to the People not the two Political Parties.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I think this is important...

Pet ition to remove Eugene Dokes and Bryan Spencer

Being from St. Charles County, this hits me hard. It's actually what caused me to turn from lurker to creating an account here on ATS.

So, first of all, thanks to the OP for posting the video. I'm glad this has been made public.

Secondly, I've sent this to a few local news stations as well as a few of Missouri's elected officials.

And lastly, I've signed this petition. Hopefully it will gain some traction.

As for all the backbiting going on in this thread, yeah I'm new, but let's try and stay on topic.

Obviously nasty stuff is happening, but we don't need to eat each other alive over it.

What we need to focus on is fixing the problem.

If you're from Missouri, I challenge you to contact your representatives and as for the rest of us here, please sign that petition. Change.org has a great reputation for making things happen, and with enough digital signatures, I think we can get these criminals removed and punished.
edit on 23-3-2012 by notastooge because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

If Ron Paul wouldn't stand a chance, then why is it that over 200 friends on my Facebook page (a mix of democrats and republicans, who were on different sides of the fence in '08) all have his support. Why is it that when i go into an online video game (MMORPG) that in the most populated areas i can say "VOTE RON PAUL!" and see 80% support for him?

He has a chance, but sheeple who buy into the GOP lies, like you, keep shooting that chance right in the middle of the head.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This is straight up proof of GOP conspiring against Ron Paul caught on video.

Is this legal? What can be done about this?

I'm shocked and I don't get shocked by much these days.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I vote we start tar &feathering these crooked people
and bring back the stocks and shame them in the public square

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I can't help but laugh. These corrupt bureaucrats are sewing the seeds of revolution, and they're too stupid to be sneaky about it.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

OMG IMAGINE THAT, I WONDER IF THE MSM WILL AIR THIS STORY? WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT...

the f bomb applies

edit on 23-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This hurts my heart.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
If they think this makes us feel defeated, and give up, they are wrong. It makes us want to fight more.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Originally posted by illuminatislave
Give it up. The only thing that Ron Paul's campaign has accomplished is the fact that the people who actually believed in this fraudulent political system will realize that they have been playing a losing game from the start

And what have you done?

What is your solution?

Lay down and take it because its all too much for you to handle?

It is one thing to claim, through the internet, the system is rigged (like you do) and it is another thing to actively expose it (like Ron Paul supporters do).

So you may continue hiding behind the computer screen like a true American Patriot while the fools take care of business.

edit on 23-3-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

THANK YOU

yes, time is now for action!

thank you, thank you, thank you

"they" want you to give up and to be dis-illusioned, f that, our time is now!

thank you

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by illuminatislave

Ah yes, continue to NOT provide a solution while you complain about how difficult times are.

Seriously?

What is your solution, besides telling everyone to waste their time by voting for this guy?

The whole system is RIGGED. You are doing nothing but giving a vote of confidence to TPTB to continue on with the rape and pillage of not only this country, but humanity in general.

You can get mad all you want, but this is a the goddamn truth of the matter.

Sadly, you are correct. Fear still beats loudly in those firmly plugged into the matrix.

Morpheus: "The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
WOW.......this should be on MSM but prolly wont like everything Paul related. This should be on everyone's FB and let it go viral.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
You know what's funny? You don't see any trolls here. This is the solid proof that the people need to nip them in the @$$. America slowly but surely is waking up. Sadly it takes things like facebook and other social sites to get the message out. Then...................then the black van shows up at your door.

About the video: I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit. They aren't american. They should be charged with treason.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
He says he can't say anything publicly because people will think they are in a conspiracy. Gee... Wonder why?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by notquiteright
He says he can't say anything publicly because people will think they are in a conspiracy. Gee... Wonder why?

Its Public now....hope this guy can muster up some courage now that its public he doesn't have anything to lose or does he.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Been a while since I posted anything on this site and I probably won't post anything else for a while. However I wanted to contribute to this thread by writing up a transcript of what is spoken in the OP's video, to maybe help us put the conversation in context or get a better view of the big picture, whatever that may be. Also, there were a couple of minor words that I think the subtitles got wrong. I put the things I couldn't make out in parentheses.

BRYAN SPENCER: In our many months of planning we had a few goals - and we looked at the state's rules, we looked at the national rules, I looked at Iowa, I looked at Maine, I looked at Nebraska and saw how they did it. And we tried to come up with a set of rules that were going to best represent the entire county voice. We didn't want to make it an all or nothing (place). We wanted it to be personal, so that however many people came to the caucus representing a certain candidate, they would get that many of the delegates.

[cut]

Umm, unfortunately Eugene Dokes has taken the brunt of the hate mail. But, what he knew ahead of time - we need to be rallying behind Eugene Dokes, because one, he was trying to protect our right to vote, our voice...

[cut]

Paul may be a thing that is going on that is trying to crucify, and the media is joining in, to crucify (someone says Newt Gingrich) Eugene Dokes. We need to rally out there, because he was trying to protect the right of people voting, because if Ron Paul had taken over the meeting, if you or anybody (...???...), you would have no voice. You woulda had no voice. So we - the committee designed it so that everyone would have a voice.

[cut]

But, what we need to do, is we need to rally behind Eugene Dokes, and publicly - now, I can't do that because the state has asked me to keep quiet for a while, plus my campaign said, "You need to lose, uh, since you're running for state rep, you need to lay low, and let other people carry the flag." But I really want to stand up for my friend, who is trying to do the right thing; I also want to (extend?) my own integrity, and character...

[cut]

Four years ago we had maybe 115, 130 people; we have at least ten times that.

OTHER SPEAKER: The thing that I have a hard time reconciling is the prohibition of electronic monitoring, with the press who was there who was doing the same thing.

BRYAN: Well, here's the thing. I personally didn't want any media there, because it's a closed meeting, and you know, the caucus has a history of being the sausage-grinder of the politics. And we don't want people to see what actually goes into the sausage.

[cut]

...is taking it hard. I mean, it's every story, his name's in it, every story, because he was not going to allow Ron Paul to shut out the vote of three other candidates. He would protect the vote. He was protecting your right to have your voice heard, and he is being crucified. We cannot stand quiet. We have to call the papers, we have to call the radio (stations?), we have to get online, and do a facelift, because he's being crucified. He is being publicly crucified for fighting for us. So, he needs to have someone to stand behind him, and I, unfortunately, can only do it in small - like that, I cannot do that publicly, because one, I'm the (event?) organizer, and my credibility would be questioned because they'd think that we are in a conspiracy together, and two, um, I'm running for state rep, and they don't want me to say anything, even though I feel I have to.

[cut]

(unclear phrases), he deserved it, he was...(?)

Anyway maybe that helps. Also here are two more links with additional info on this caucus, which is apparently causing quite a stir:

www.stltoday.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Here's the video in the second link:

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join