It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking - VID* St. Charles, Missouri candid confession of RIGGED county caucus against Ron Paul.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

What ever happened to your argument that there is no proof of fraud? But when there is, you have your back up argument that Ron Paul should leave the GOP because it doesn't want him.

You make it seem like these party members cannot be replaced.

I have still not seen any evidence of voter fraud.

This is party corruption...and they have every right to do it. The leaders of the party are protecting what they feel is the core principles of the party against a group of people that want to change those core principles.

Sure, they can be replaced...and the GOP can become the Libertarian party...wouldn't be the first time a political party has changed ideologies. But I don't see that happening. Most in the GOP don't want Ron Paul to take the nomination.

If you honestly think Ron Paul has the majority of support in the GOP...then he should leave the GOP and call for his supporters to do the same. If what you and other Paul supporters say is true, that he has an overwhelming majority that he is getting cheated out of...when you all leave...the GOP will not be left with a base large enough to support it.

So why not do it?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well, I would say this is pretty smoking gun evidence of what we all already knew. Now, we're gonna have those folks who think the party should decide and not voters justify it and tell us who cares, nothing can or will be done about it.

It's all pretty sick and I really find it really amazing and mind-blowing that people who shrug this stuff off like its nothing even exist.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by illuminatislave

Ah yes, continue to NOT provide a solution while you complain about how difficult times are.

Seriously?

I'm with illuminatislave on this one.

The system is rigged, no matter how far RP supporters try to think otherwise. They have too many people paid off, and too much money to support their shananigans.

The solution is easy, but few will do it until millions have already died.

You know it, and so do I. The solution is revolution.

How many have perished in the last decade because of criminal negligence, and outright fraud perpetrated by the highest levels of our government and the corporate elite?!

I'm not sure we have all too many years left before that chunk of the people who get this is our only option, finally decide to act.

It seems those who believe in the RP 2012 campaign may join our ranks after our next president is elected. Perhaps then our numbers will be strong enough to move swiftly and set the system straight.

It's certainly not going to happen by conventional means. I gave up on that in 2007 when I was witnessing just how controlled our voting system is. I went down this route thinking RP could be elected, and change things. I saw the layers of machinations, and how controlled the people were.

At least I'm not as apathetic as I was in 2008. I think there will be change, but it won't come from within the current power structure. It will come from the resources they laid to waste, which are gathering focus and getting ready to go.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

No proof, you gotta be kidding me!

This was from 2000. Who in their right mind would think it's been done before, nothing was done about it, and yet it's still not going on 12 years later

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

Where did I call Paul a "bought and paid for mouthpiece of the establishment"?

Allow me..

No, really...

You can claim what you want about "how" you said it. It's right there for the world to see. Paul is a GOPer ATM. So, how can you argue that you never said it???
edit on 3/23/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Here's something else that came out today. I just saw it from Ben Swanns FB page:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

What are you talking about? It was a Ron Paul supporter (me) who started this thread to expose the fraud.

How can you sit there and say Ron Paul supporters won't accept that the system is rigged?

You can't just sit there to wait for people to wake up if nobody is exposing the fraud. Or you could sit there while the Ron Paul supporters organize to expose the fraud then you can take credit and say 'SEE I TOLD YOU SO'. But what does that do?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

There seems to be a miscommunication on what I've said, or at least meant.

I'm not saying Ron Paul supporters don't see there's fraud going on, I'm saying they obviously still believe the system can be unrigged from within. Do you see the difference in those two? If they believed it was truly a rigged game, they wouldn't be trying to fight it from within...unless they're idiots or something.

Does that make sense, or do I need to break it down some more for you?

You assume I'm not doing anything. I am. I inform people in person, and online, on a variety of topics.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well... That was fun. I don't know if my Emails as a Missouri Resident will even be noticed. Perhaps the physical mail will be. I at least get a boiler plate form letter back on most things. I wonder what boiler plate options they have for replying to 'Your party is corrupt and you're all criminals!'?
Not quite what I've written today, but the meaning boils down to that as the simple feeling.

I agree with several others on here about how this SHOULD be a point of outrage. Not because Ron Paul lost... C'mon. Be *HONEST*... How many people honestly thought RP would be the man at the Resolute Desk, facing the nation and breaking news of some enormously important event to the public? It hasn't slowed me in supporting him..because it's what I felt has been right...but realistically? Naww...

That isn't the point though. His odds...aren't the point. He never HAD a fair chance to even play the meager odds he DID have or count coup on the support he COULD muster. Our whole system...THE WHOLE THING works on perceptions of fairness and justice. The reality left the building decades ago...but the perception has remained and kept things together.

Videos like this.....Well, it just isn't about Ron Paul. It's more than that, by a long shot. This dirty dealing attacks the perceptions of the system as a whole. When those perceptions actually fall....and they may BE falling this cycle...then the system falls with them. Believing our vote matters somehow is all that keeps the nation together. At least for me, learning how badly in error that belief is, has been a sickening experience.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This should be national news.

Can u imagine if this happened to Obama in somewhere like Mississippi where a bunch of white guys were counting votes and saying we don't want that kind of democrat around here?

Even if this happened to Gingrich today it would national news immediately.

If the story is told it will be riddled with half truths.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This is pathetic! Where is the outrage? All I see anymore is arrogance! What the hell has to happen to change this discusting country full of surreptitious a**holes!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron

Give it up. The only thing that Ron Paul's campaign has accomplished is the fact that the people who actually believed in this fraudulent political system will realize that they have been playing a losing game from the start

And what have you done?

What is your solution?

Lay down and take it because its all too much for you to handle?

It is one thing to claim, through the internet, the system is rigged (like you do) and it is another thing to actively expose it (like Ron Paul supporters do).

So you may continue hiding behind the computer screen like a true American Patriot while the fools take care of business.

edit on 23-3-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

Sitting there making some kind of messiah out of this old man and pinning your hope of changing a corrupt system to him is your definition of doing something?

There will be no change in this country through the ballot box. Keep deluding yourself into falling for the con artistry of the elite, who tell you what to think and who to vote for.

You're suggesting that there is no virtue wanting to create change through votes, but something else...Violence maybe?

And who exactly told anyone to vote for Ron Paul that is on the same level or drowns out the voices speaking for the other candidates?
If you go out of your way to look at how illuminatislave feels about violence, check out some of his posts in the OWS threads. YES, he wants VIOLENCE! No doubt about that..!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I think this is a great video and I wish there were more like it.There are crooks in power all over America and they need to be exposed for what they are.Did you send this video to the Ron Paul official website?Ron Should milk this for all it's worth.Maybe take parts of it for a slick Missouri add before the general election.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
And why is this guy not sitting in a jail cell right now??

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Give it up. The only thing that Ron Paul's campaign has accomplished is the fact that the people who actually believed in this fraudulent political system will realize that they have been playing a losing game from the start

Very true. But do not underestimate just how powerful that feeling can be because the more people become aware of this realization the quicker they'll pool together and force change through other means.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Some news broadcast.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

And what have you done?

What is your solution?

Lay down and take it because its all too much for you to handle?

It is one thing to claim, through the internet, the system is rigged (like you do) and it is another thing to actively expose it (like Ron Paul supporters do).

So you may continue hiding behind the computer screen like a true American Patriot while the fools take care of business.

edit on 23-3-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

And how exactly have you "Exposed" anything?, all i see is a bunch of trusting fools unable to see the writing on the wall from the way in 2008 ron paul was excised from the competition.
You haven't exposed anything, this might be news to you, but since the "Hanging chads" episode, many people knew the political process was a fraud.

Why accuse him of "Hiding behind a computer screen", you know nothing about him and if he didn't participate because he knew the political process is a stinking fraudulent lie, in my mind that makes him a LOT more savvy than you.

Presenting yourself as the potential saviour of politics because you are "Exposing the fraud" just makes me want to laugh so hard.
You participated and got your pants pulled down, the only thing that is being exposed is your naievety.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
For the love of God...here was one voice crying out in the wilderness LONG BEFORE most people even had a clue as to the corruption that was going on...

Man, did George have it down or what?

Absolute genius! Brilliant!

WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC LANGUAGE

edit on 23-3-2012 by lapi7 because: added to content

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

You are clown shoes.
"besides" is important in your sentence.
I know people like you, you weren't famous, then you weren't rich or successful, so your new philosophy was the illuminati. Some grand conspiracy that keeps you from being heard. That keeps YOU from making a difference.

In reality it's because your philosophy is "if it's hard, it's not worth doing."
Getting this message out, uniting the two parties, filling the government with people like Paul and then changing some of the flaws. Things can change. If the two parties came together there would be no stopping the people, and no shenanigans because the people could easily take over.

You are pretty much the definition of a quitter.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Lol.
You just brought the bridge down.
ATS has gotten progressively worse about trolls since I joined 2 or 3 years ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join