It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking - VID* St. Charles, Missouri candid confession of RIGGED county caucus against Ron Paul.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
The Missouri state GOP has re-scheduled the county convention for a later date and they will not DARE play the same tricks again because it is a major embarrassment to the state. They might try different tactics that are less blatant but those are easily overcome by a passionate majority with one goal in mind.

It's not an embarrassment to the state, it's an embarrassment to the system or rather the system is an embarrassment in it's self.

link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

Ah yes, continue to NOT provide a solution while you complain about how difficult times are.

Seriously?

link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Originally posted by illuminatislave
Give it up. The only thing that Ron Paul's campaign has accomplished is the fact that the people who actually believed in this fraudulent political system will realize that they have been playing a losing game from the start

Spoken like a true "Illuminati slave."

At least you admit your weakness.

The true slaves are you Pauler nimrods, who still believe that voting for a fringe member of a corrupt political party will bring about change.

Of course the elections are rigged! Paul is a member of the GOP, a brought and paid for mouthpiece of the establishment. Why are you all acting #ing surprised?

link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

And what have you done? What is your solution? Lay down and take it because its all too much for you to handle? It is one thing to claim, through the internet, the system is rigged (like you do) and it is another thing to actively expose it (like Ron Paul supporters do). So you may continue hiding behind the computer screen like a true American Patriot while the fools take care of business.

Well, judging by his last response to you, his answers are, "nothing, I don't know, and yes."

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Give it up. The only thing that Ron Paul's campaign has accomplished is the fact that the people who actually believed in this fraudulent political system will realize that they have been playing a losing game from the start

And what have you done?

What is your solution?

Lay down and take it because its all too much for you to handle?

It is one thing to claim, through the internet, the system is rigged (like you do) and it is another thing to actively expose it (like Ron Paul supporters do).

So you may continue hiding behind the computer screen like a true American Patriot while the fools take care of business.

edit on 23-3-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

Sitting there making some kind of messiah out of this old man and pinning your hope of changing a corrupt system to him is your definition of doing something?

There will be no change in this country through the ballot box. Keep deluding yourself into falling for the con artistry of the elite, who tell you what to think and who to vote for.

You're suggesting that there is no virtue wanting to create change through votes, but something else...Violence maybe?

And who exactly told anyone to vote for Ron Paul that is on the same level or drowns out the voices speaking for the other candidates?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

You're right... I certainly need to at least make that effort. I don't live in that part of the state, so my opinion won't even register as something to note for them there. We Springfield folk are already viewed by St Louis/Kansas City as the hillbilly area of the state they have to pass through to get to Branson. They kinda have to tolerate us.... but only kinda.

I take the time to complain here though, so you got me... I can at least take the time to form some Emails and make a couple calls this afternoon. Showing up here locally for my own county sure didn't do anything. I'll be back later.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Ah yes, continue to NOT provide a solution while you complain about how difficult times are.

Seriously?

What is your solution, besides telling everyone to waste their time by voting for this guy?

The whole system is RIGGED. You are doing nothing but giving a vote of confidence to TPTB to continue on with the rape and pillage of not only this country, but humanity in general.

You can get mad all you want, but this is a the goddamn truth of the matter.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Spoken like a true "Illuminati slave."

At least you admit your weakness.

The true slaves are you Pauler nimrods, who still believe that voting for a fringe member of a corrupt political party will bring about change.

Of course the elections are rigged! Paul is a member of the GOP, a brought and paid for mouthpiece of the establishment. Why are you all acting #ing surprised?

You guys always contradict yourselves.

Yea, the bought and paid for mouthpiece of the establishment is the fringe candidate that the elites commit fraud against, even if it is their own.

Just stop...the straw grasping...it must stop...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Seriously?

What is your solution, besides telling everyone to waste their time by voting for this guy?

The whole system is RIGGED. You are doing nothing but giving a vote of confidence to TPTB to continue on with the rape and pillage of not only this country, but humanity in general.

What? my solutions are scattered throughout this thread.

If you missed it, you must be trolling.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Cowardly! yells the defeatist that has absolutely no solutions to the problems he is presenting.

Yes, the illuminati owns all so the only solution is to stay at home where it is safe, behind the great and secure computer screen. Nobody can get you now!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Seriously?

What? my solutions are scattered throughout this thread.

If you missed it, you must be trolling.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Just saw this myself a few minutes ago.

This is truly damning.

I can't wait to see Dokes and this other goon go down for this.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Cowardly! yells the defeatist that has absolutely no solutions to the problems he is presenting.

Yes, the illuminati owns all so the only solution is to stay at home where it is safe, behind the great and secure computer screen. Nobody can get you now!

Defeatist?

I have not been defeated. I see through the lies and ignorance. Yet you continue to cling to your beloved system, hoping that an elderly man will change it to how you see fit!! Delusional!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Just another example of the GOP not wanting Ron Paul or his supporters in their party.

You would think he would take a hint...he isn't wanted. He should leave the GOP...that is the only recourse he has.

The only people upset by this are Libertarians trying to take over a party...I really don't think anyone else cares.

I kind of care...because it is tearing the GOP apart, and for that I thank Ron Paul and his supporters.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
NO KVETCHING!............it is the work of these tireless Ron Paul backers that has highlighted the American democracy for the sham that it has become.....
These brave constitutionalists have so aptly managed to illustrate for everyone the undenialble corruption in the system, and the party.......
This valuable service has been performed at great costs to those who have dome the heavy lifting in the Paul campaign......There is no doubt the nation owes them thanks......
.As far as winning the election,well, the entire might of both parties seem to be arrayed against you......
I am hoping this one lesson will be learned by all American citizens this time around..................................

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Just another example of the GOP not wanting Ron Paul or his supporters in their party.

You would think he would take a hint...he isn't wanted. He should leave the GOP...that is the only recourse he has.

The only people upset by this are Libertarians trying to take over a party...I really don't think anyone else cares.

I kind of care...because it is tearing the GOP apart, and for that I thank Ron Paul and his supporters.

What ever happened to your argument that there is no proof of fraud? But when there is, you have your back up argument that Ron Paul should leave the GOP because it doesn't want him.

You make it seem like these party members cannot be replaced.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Defeatist?

I have not been defeated. I see through the lies and ignorance. Yet you continue to cling to your beloved system, hoping that an elderly man will change it to how you see fit!! Delusional!!!

Yes, you watched a few youtube videos now you are the illuminati expert. Gold certificate for you!

I'm not clinging to any system, and I don't expect any elderly man to change anything. Tangible change comes from the will of living-breathing people, how is that delusional thinking?

What is delusional is fearing a mysterious group that you can't even put a face to and thinking that they have any power over you.

Boo! the illuminati are coming!

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join