It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking - VID* St. Charles, Missouri candid confession of RIGGED county caucus against Ron Paul.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+79 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
MORE proof of FRAUD, this time a straight up confession by Bryan Spencer, a GOP subcommittee chairman in St. Charles County.

This guy is also running for Missouri State House of Representatives in District 63.

If you are tired of the lies and corruption, be the change you want to see, & run for local office.

I am on the ballot for GOP central committee in my local area in one of the most populated counties in this country and it only took me the effort of gathering 24 signatures.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

We don't want people to see what actually goes on in the conference.

I heard this in the video and then heard people laughing! Disgusting, Ron Paul gets screwed every time.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Give it up. The only thing that Ron Paul's campaign has accomplished is the fact that the people who actually believed in this fraudulent political system will realize that they have been playing a losing game from the start

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
And that is why I don't vote or buy into the false belief that the people have a say. Democracy is a front for those that believe people have power and want change.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I think some of the people listening to this guy are ao brainwashed and dependant on the system thet they are totally retarded!

This is only going to get worse.

+59 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
Give it up. The only thing that Ron Paul's campaign has accomplished is the fact that the people who actually believed in this fraudulent political system will realize that they have been playing a losing game from the start

And what have you done?

What is your solution?

Lay down and take it because its all too much for you to handle?

It is one thing to claim, through the internet, the system is rigged (like you do) and it is another thing to actively expose it (like Ron Paul supporters do).

So you may continue hiding behind the computer screen like a true American Patriot while the fools take care of business.

edit on 23-3-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Well, a video like this makes me ashamed to admit I'm from Missouri. Obviously, we have our pathetic excuses for human beings here as much as anyone does, anywhere. If law and the enforcement of it still meant anything at all in our nation, then a video like this would end careers and possibly bring some incarceration time. Now? It's a point for laughter and cheap rating material for the news broadcasts. This will be forgotten entirely within a day or two...maybe a week if people are really annoyed.

...and the band plays on.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
it isn't the people who vote that count
It is the people who count the vote
- joltin Joe Stalin

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You sound like you're OK with this kind of system.

"Give it up"

Why should we? What the hell is your reasoning for saying that?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I don't support Ron Paul (or any other democratic or republican candidate), but this is totally f*cked up; star and Flag. Spencer can burn, and his use of emotional language (how many times does he use the word, 'crucify?') only demonstrates an appeal to the sentiment of the people in the room so as to garner support for his shifty agenda.
edit on 23-3-2012 by kissy princess because: misplaced commas

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl
And that is why I don't vote or buy into the false belief that the people have a say. Democracy is a front for those that believe people have power and want change.

You guys don't really understand this process.

That is the whole reason why they adjourned the meeting before conducting any business.

They knew Ron Paul supporters had the majority to take the delegates, change the party platform and nominate their own into the local GOP committee. Ask yourself why the police was called to arrest the man that reconvened the meeting outside. He was attempting to nominate himself as the county GOP chairman and had the support of not only Ron Paul supporters but supporters of the other candidates as well. All the people wanted at the convention was a fairly executed process.

This is taking place all across the country.

The same thing happened in Clark County, Nevada (which has over 70% of the population of Nevada). Ron Paul supporters got the majority delegates, changed the party platform and took all 14 executive committee positions.

If parliamentary procedure actually took place, Ron Paul supporters would've dominated that county convention in St. Charles, Missouri.

The Missouri state GOP has re-scheduled the county convention for a later date and they will not DARE play the same tricks again because it is a major embarrassment to the state. They might try different tactics that are less blatant but those are easily overcome by a passionate majority with one goal in mind.

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Why would we EVER give up? Ron Paul supporters are the ones who believe in the constitution, our liberty and what this country was founded upon.

It is people like you who rolled over a long time ago and continue to take what is doled out to you. You're the reason this country is in the mess it's in.

S&F Pres - another great find. I have a feeling we will continue to see more of these types of confessions going forward, but I question when it will finally be enough. What is going to make the people of our society (like the person I quoted) stop being complicit and actually do something to change it.

It's all too easy for them to just "give it up".

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
S & F, my friend.

This is disgusting.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Well, a video like this makes me ashamed to admit I'm from Missouri.

Come on, now.....there's still hope for Missouri....they still have YOU, Wrabbit!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

After what I have witnessed in my state's political process this cycle, they can reschedule this all they want...I don't believe it'll be any more fair than any of the others. The whole system works on a seniority and good 'ol boy network with favors owed and given going back years and years..... I thought..hoped...the system had enough left for Paul to come in and at least win or lose on his own merit. I was wrong..and learning this fact in person, with my own eyes has been devastating in some ways.

It's one thing to "know" the whole system is corrupt to the core and if hope HAD lain in that direction, then all hope is lost.

It's QUITE another matter to actually go and remove all possible doubts or self delusions we are all capable of for how dirty the system is.

If it takes the county Sheriff out harassing Paul supporters as best they can be identified...JUST long enough to make some late to the closing doors at start time..then it won't surprise me a bit to hear it's happened.

Paul may never have had a real chance to win..not the whole thing...but he had every RIGHT as an American and a current elected leader to have lost fair and square on the merits and as a man. He's been robbed of that...and we've all lost a great deal in the process of watching this being done to him.

edit on 23-3-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: typo

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I'm in the UK but I have been following this election from the beginning since finding Ron Paul, I've never voted in my life, because well we don't have a Ron Paul substitute here. There is no-one that represents me or my views at all. Maybe Nigel farage but he deals mainly with the EU.

Anyway, I don't fully understand what is being said in this video, I get the bit about the cameras and what not, but what else is he saying exactly? Could you spell it out for a total newbie please? Perhaps there are others like me that don't quite get it and it could help them too.

Btw that avatar picture you have of Ron Paul is being very flattering about his nose!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Spoken like a true "Illuminati slave."

At least you admit your weakness.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

These excuses are so retarded. "He was protecting your right to vote and be sure your voice is heard"...

Guess what? That is NOT his job. If people wanted to protect their right to vote, they would show up for their Candidate. That is how it works. If you do not show up, you do not get heard. The only way the "Ron Paul people" could take over the meeting is by showing up and outnumbering the others and that is how the process is supposed to work!!!

The State DA needs to file Federal charges against this GOP leadership. This is blatant fraud!!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

As a concerned resident of Missouri, you should call the Missouri state GOP, St. Charles County GOP, Eugene Dokes, and Bryan Spencer to give them a piece of your Missouri mind.

Instead of accepting defeat, call and let them know you (and everybody else) know what they're up to, you know what they're planning, and you're watching and taking notes.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

And what have you done?

What is your solution?

Lay down and take it because its all too much for you to handle?

It is one thing to claim, through the internet, the system is rigged (like you do) and it is another thing to actively expose it (like Ron Paul supporters do).

So you may continue hiding behind the computer screen like a true American Patriot while the fools take care of business.

Sitting there making some kind of messiah out of this old man and pinning your hope of changing a corrupt system to him is your definition of doing something?

There will be no change in this country through the ballot box. Keep deluding yourself into falling for the con artistry of the elite, who tell you what to think and who to vote for.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join