It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post a beautiful pic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
There is a Post a funny pic thread going now, which I love, but I didn't see one for more "serious" images that people love but which might not be "funny." So this is a topic like that. Just put up something you think is beautiful - could be fine art, or a photo, or a random image, or even your kids crayon drawings. The keyword is beauty in an aesthetic sense. OR I suppose it could be something "cool" that might not be "beautiful" but is not really "funny" either. (Try not to be gross though, if you can help it).

I'll start I guess.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

edit on 3/23/2012 by Partygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Strangely enough I had posted some links to artists I enjoy in another thread just last night. I'll just re-post a portion my original post from there to here;

Here are two painters I like to follow...and yes they are painters even though you may not believe your eyes at first!

Jeremy Geddes - www.jeremygeddesart.com...

Glenray Tutor - www.glennraytutor.com...

Their talent and attention to detail is mind boggling!!

Here's a photographer I enjoy;

JeanYves Lemoigne -jeanyveslemoigne.com...

Another great artist who has become a lot more mainstream in the past couple of years due to his exposure on sites like " TheChive" is Banksy ( I prefer his outside art versus his inside art but both are great as well!)

Banksy - www.banksy.co.uk...

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Red Cavalry Riding – Kazimir Severinovich Malevich

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Interesting thread, there have been many pictures and artworks I seen that I would call beautiful or bizarre beautiful. And I used to save them on my pc whenever I came across a pic that me go wow, but over the years and many pc's latter not to mention formats as well, I have lost all my cool pictures folders.

Some that I have ran across lately.

This had the title of Christmas in space, it's kind of fitting. Only it's not in space it's on a planet..Which is clearly not in space per say.

I like to call this one hot and super sexy ninja woman in a desert.

top topics

join