It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honestly-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
the fact that the red and blue colors fly soo proudly around i am amazed you all haven't brought the board down to a complete flame out.

does anyone out there really love thier respective nominee?
I can't stand Nader and he's my guy...( even though I am about as liberal & green as a former Ceo of Tyco)

Bush ain't even close to being a conservative and Kerry will debate himself over which side is the correct liberal stance.

These guys really are not the cream of the crop...

tell me who is your dream ticket?

Mine would be McCain and Gullianni (sp?)

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I personally don't believe democracy, in its current incarnation, functions correctly or adequately.

I, for one, want to be king. My perfect ticket will be

me/myself.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
My dream ticket.... Get the lawyers out of politics. that is why no one trusts lawers in the beginning.

Next. Get some scientists and teachers in there. Have the cabinets made up of people that actually do real work in that involves the jobs and not someone who is given the job by popularity or who helped the candidates the most.

We need some reality in politics.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan
My dream ticket.... Get the lawyers out of politics. that is why no one trusts lawers in the beginning.

Next. Get some scientists and teachers in there. Have the cabinets made up of people that actually do real work in that involves the jobs and not someone who is given the job by popularity or who helped the candidates the most.

What about business leaders? Get the country on a paying basis again.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Anyone remember Ross Perot? With his charts and graphs? I wonder how he would've worked out.
I think he had some kind of idea about running the U.S. like a corporation with all of us as the stockholders.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
Anyone remember Ross Perot? With his charts and graphs? I wonder how he would've worked out.
I think he had some kind of idea about running the U.S. like a corporation with all of us as the stockholders.

I remember him he was funny in geeky kind of way, I used to like him with his charts and all, he made running the country a piece of cake.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan

While I agree with some of what you are saying...

Lawyers have always been a part of American politics since the beginning, and have just as much right to run as the next guy.

I see what you are saying about the scientists, but...if they are NASA type of scientists...I would prefer they stay away from the Federal govt., because they would probably have us in deeper trouble than Bush or Kerry!

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ptab01
Mine would be McCain and Gullianni (sp?)

Dream ticket?

Nader (president) and Badnarik (vice). I know it seems like polar opposites, but I think they would create a good balance between them.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Matt and Trey.

Jay and Silent Bob.

Hell, Mickey and Goofy would be better than our current options...

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Dream ticket? Hmmmmmmm. Let's see. Hey, I got it! Charlton Heston and Willie Nelson or Kid Rock and Bocephus!

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
You want to get the economy rolling and take care of social issues? Bill Cosby and Bill Gates.

top topics

join