It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can aliens adopt?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
ok so im a little drunk, take that as you may, but i started wondering what im doing here on this planet.

I mean the universe is so big, there must be other intelligent beings out there, its only rational.
now when you add the part about there being different dimmensions, we're talking about infinite possibilities.

so really anything could happen.
i could leave this planet and travel across the universe, exploring and learning forever.
but i cant, why is that?

im sure theres beings out there who can make this happen..so i wonder if its already happened. what if someone who went missing actually left the planet or something? so if that was true, then why cant we all leave it aswell?

i think its because we're not worthy, well im not worthy. Im a pretty average person, i mean yeah im unique but so is everyone else..i havent found anything im really good at, so i feel pretty #ty most of the time knowing im just another grain of sand. What do you think you'd have to do, to get an alien's attention?

and its not that i dont like it here, i mean its a beautiful planet, i just want to do more you know?

edit on 23-3-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
If Aliens come to Earth to ...cough cough...adopt any humans...I bet they only want the sober ones....

Plus, can you imagine the paperwork in the process ....

Des
edit on 23-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
If Aliens come to Earth to ...cough cough...adopt any humans...I bet they only want the sober ones....

Des

and why is that?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock

Des

and why is that?

They make better workers in the hive....not stumbling around and barfing all over the place.....

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Des

i dont like that.
why does everything have to revolve around paperwork.
why cant we just be?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Des

Completely disagree...

Word on the galactic streets is they like abducting humans when they are drunk - apparently we are more 'accepting' of the probing after a few stiff ones...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Des

and why is that?

They make better workers in the hive....not stumbling around and barfing all over the place.....

aw, well i guess..the happier i am the more worthless i become lol

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

i wish that was true.

back when i was around 16 or 17 i got wasted because i read about forest spirits being more friendly towards drunk people.

instead of meeting them i got raped and spent a few months in rehab lol, just my luck.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Des

i dont like that.
why does everything have to revolve around paperwork.
why cant we just be?

You honestly think world governments wouldn't find a way to make a financial killing with a new adoption agency to facilitate the movement of drunk humans off the planet. Think of the goodies they could get in alien technology alone...

Des

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

yeah, its all about money i know.
im sure even the aliens would want something in return.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

ok so im a little drunk, take that as you may, but i started wondering what im doing here on this planet.

I mean the universe is so big, there must be other intelligent beings out there, its only rational.
now when you add the part about there being different dimmensions, we're talking about infinite possibilities.

i could leave this planet and travel across the universe, exploring and learning forever.
but i cant, why is that?

im sure theres beings out there who can make this happen..so i wonder if its already happened. what if someone who went missing actually left the planet or something? so if that was true, then why cant we all leave it aswell?

i think its because we're not worthy, well im not worthy. Im a pretty average person, i mean yeah im unique but so is everyone else..i havent found anything im really good at, so i feel pretty #ty most of the time knowing im just another grain of sand. What do you think you'd have to do, to get an alien's attention?

and its not that i dont like it here, i mean its a beautiful planet, i just want to do more you know?

You are here.....because you are made-up of all the essential particles from stardust, just as every living creature in the Universe has as well.
In order to get an alien's attention, you have to travel too his haunt's. Someplace on Earth, that an other-worlder desires too be. That is when you can possibly try to form some method of communication, that stokes an alien's interest in you.
edit on 23-3-2012 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well, I think aliens or what some people call martians or whatever I think they could adopt because you know they might want to try being a mom or dad to a human child. Or they even might be human but not from this planet or solar system or even galaxy. But,they could just act as if they wanted to adopt as parents but they adopt for study to observe our behavior so they can try to blend in with us or make peace. All I'm saying is my opinion of alien adoption is true or can happen.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It's abduct, not adopt. I'm sure if they wanted to they wouldn't need permission.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

As a parent not abduct as study, they can abduct or adopt okay. And now I'm

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Des

If I was an intergalactic entity who just traveled to Earth I think the first thing I would do - naturally - would get a frosty pint. Long rides are a b$%@! without some booze.

I'll take some alien space stims too.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

but i cant, why is that?

Lol cheers, I write some crazy crazy things when I'm drunk.

Yeah it could have happened, and it did happen.

top topics

join