It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hair/Eye color correlation with extra sensory perception

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I have blue eyes and blonde hair.

So tired of being picked on for it. I was tested for IQ about 10 times...about 170. There is something to eye/hair color. But it's not politically erect to talk about.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Cherokee, Scot, Irish, and got cheated. No ability at all. Black hair, green-brown eyes.

BTW, that crap about Indian trackers is as bogus as it comes.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by hottoboggan

yeah I think the same.

Red hair and that grey/gold tone of eye color mixed in are the most "present" perception wise..

Blond hair as well. Light eyes in general.

I find that blue green are the most perceptive, again with that grey or gold tone mixed in the middle.

edit on 18-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ibiubu

I know what you mean. I have been picked on for having blond hair and called Barbie or Blondie and I am a cranky sort of bloke.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
From way back there were beliefs that fairer haired skin and eyes meant psychic, that is why it was believed that red haired witches had more power (And I beleive why miners won't let red haired women into their mines). Superstition mostly though.
edit on 18-1-2013 by ldyserenity because: end bracket

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by grumpy64

Good to hear you made it through as well. I just threw myself into school and work...at the time, I was still in undergrad and modeling quite frequently so I just immersed myself in constant work. I found out that constant distraction through being a workaholic was a great way for me to kind of putting all the PTSD crap into a box and forgetting about everything,

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ibiubu

Why do you get picked on for having blue eyes and blond hair? It's such a pretty combination! I only tested to 168 on my IQ, so you're a couple points ahead of me.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Yeah, miners believe its bad luck for redheads and women to be in mines, so I would imagine red headed women would be the worst of all to them, LOL. Miners are awfully superstitious, though, so you would think that if they could have anyone underground who could "sense" any impending accidents (cave ins or explosions), that they would have them down in the mines with them ASAP. It would be the human equivalent of a canary in the mines...weird metaphor, I know, but if you know about miners and why they keep birds in the mines with them then you'll understand what I mean.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
what a mean thread to create. so we should feel inferior to the rest of your because we don't have your pretty eyes/hair? we're not as special as you?

to think its enough society already prefers blond haired girls & if they have blue/green eyes even better. you all get to be prettier than us & now you say you're more psychic than us as well?

this is a very mean thread, i feel hurt reading it.
edit on 18-1-2013 by marjylna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by marjylna

Actually, the people who have posted on this thread and said they have extra senses have covered the range of every naturally-occurring hair color and eye color there is...black hair, brown hair, red hair, blond hair, black eyes, brown eyes, hazel eyes, blue eyes, grey eyes, green eyes...so no one has been excluded at all. And I believe the OP was only postulating the theory, not stating that he believed it to be a fact. This isn't a mean thread, please don't feel hurt.

Edit: Also, my hair is a weird sort of auburn (a mixture of brown, red, and blond) and my eyes vary between grey and blue and violet...please don't assume that everyone on this thread is a blond haired blue eyed girl who thinks they're better or "more psychic" than people with dark hair and dark eyes. Assuming things and taking offense is counter-productive to the conversation.

Honestly, I'd like to hear about your hair and eye color and any extra senses or abilities that you possess...so please share!

edit on 1/18/2013 by jcutler12888 because: Additional information

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcutler12888

Yeah, miners believe its bad luck for redheads and women to be in mines, so I would imagine red headed women would be the worst of all to them, LOL. Miners are awfully superstitious, though, so you would think that if they could have anyone underground who could "sense" any impending accidents (cave ins or explosions), that they would have them down in the mines with them ASAP. It would be the human equivalent of a canary in the mines...weird metaphor, I know, but if you know about miners and why they keep birds in the mines with them then you'll understand what I mean.

I think it goes back to where they believed the Witches were all bad and that all psychics were witches, you know? And they also beleive the devil is red haired *If he were to appear in his original angelic form and as human. Of course the devil wouldn't be trusted.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by marjylna
what a mean thread to create. so we should feel inferior to the rest of your because we don't have your pretty eyes/hair? we're not as special as you?

to think its enough society already prefers blond haired girls & if they have blue/green eyes even better. you all get to be prettier than us & now you say you're more psychic than us as well?

this is a very mean thread, i feel hurt reading it.
edit on 18-1-2013 by marjylna because: (no reason given)

HA ! YEAH RIGHT! What planet are you on? I been blonde with blue eyes my whole life and been called ugly and picked on mercilessly for it.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

That makes sense...especially since according to miner superstition, redheads and women in mines don't just simply bring bad luck...they bring death.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Personally I don't feel that there is a correlation between hair/eye color and supernatural ability. I have met adepts of all color combinations.

I will say that most energy workers and psychically gifted people I have met do have poor eyesight ( maybe because they don't focus on the present in a literal way) and they also have challenges maintaining a healthy weight. I have read in a few different places that your body uses fat to insulate itself against emotions, and since psychic people tend to get bombarded by 3rd party emotions all day, it is only natural that they would battle the bulge.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888

I had a close friend who died of altitude sickness (Himalayas) while studying abroad in China. I had one of the most vivid dreams of he and I standing in total darkness saying our goodbyes to each other. When I woke I laid in bed for a few minutes waiting for something when my phone rang showing the number of our mutual friend. I already knew what she was going to say, Morgan was dead. I just spat it out before she could say anything and I think I freaked her out when I said she was the first to confirm it as I had just woken up.

I have begun to trust my intuition increasingly since I began attending college. Often on the car trip to a party I would get a feeling that I shouldn't go out that night after which some serious drama would go down later that night. I have avoided a shooting, a stabbing, and multiple car accidents which several of my friends have noticed and on occasion have themselves followed my intuition resulting in similar results. As a disclaimer this is not 100% accurate in avoiding trouble as on several occasions we have missed out on the truly epic, who knows maybe it was for the best?

I almost turned pro in mma as I was quite talented. Everything would click when I would spar with a top class opponent, it was as if I knew every move they were going to make. I literally see their movements an instant before. This freaked me out needless to say once I recognized it.

This only led me to study similar phenomena and the occult. I dove in deep into alchemy, gnosticism, hermeticism, and thelemic magick. The results of my practices where far more than I could have expected both good and bad. After a 'roll with the girlfriend at the time I called an entity (mentally) via Crowlian technique to see if any of this was real and went to sleep (this is where much of the activity takes place). I woke and the whole of my vision was encompassed by a blue face with yellow eyes which emanated power. We just stared at each other in silence for a few minutes when I heard my girl whispering in my ear. The next thing I knew I was sitting upright in the bed and she was clinging to me starring right where the entity had been. When I asked her what happened she said she woke up right after I sat up in bed, my eyes were open and I was drenched in sweat, and tried to shake me out of it but my body wouldn't budge and it scared her as she called for me for at least a minute before I turned to ask her what was wrong.

It goes on and on. I just wanted to tell you after all my studies that if you do believe in God don't be deceived into thinking these abilities will save you, only your faith will.

Background:
I was born with blond hair and blue eyes, which turned green with brown hair by 17, (link to a picture of me a few days ago: www.abovetopsecret.com...) to a lower class home, however my parents had many connections to the influential around town which I did not learn about until high school. My lineage is out of Ireland and Scotland and genealogical tests on my mother's side show descent from the ashkenazi jews which is hilarious as she always compared herself to being a jewish mother. My mother also had an out of body experience while 3 months pregnant with me.

I hate talking about my background (not about myself though, who doesn't love to talk about themselves
) as I feel like I am bragging. I have always excelled athletically and academically. I was gymnast from ages 8 to 16 training under a former olympic assistant coach and represented my state and region several times on a national level. When I was 18 I discovered mma and as I found out later trained under a former olympic alternate for judo and became sparring partners with a current top 10 p4p before their fights were ever aired on television. My mother has been long time friends with a very wealthy woman who's father invented some car part during the great depression who has paid for me to go to top schools in my area, she has paid for me to go to Egypt and Thailand as well. I have also traveled across Spain, Italy, Rome, and France and have been fortunate enough to visit many sites along the famed ley lines and I can say without a doubt that something is at work there. I visited several of these places before becoming aware and always felt something was off, not normal.

EDIT
Damn my IQ scored at 154, but in my defense I was hung over

edit on 18-1-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

It's also possible that you are only aware of the hair and/or eye color of certain individuals as your abilities draw you naturally to people with those attributes. You would also have to take into account those people that have abilities but deny them out of fear or ridicule. The question does make me wonder if we will be able to use genetic testing to determine if someone is more prone to develop ESP.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by hottoboggan
I have noticed a correlation through my experience of life that when a person experiences something that cannot be explained by their 5 senses that they are usually of blue/green eyes or blonde/red hair. Most of these occurrences include foresight as their extra perception. I will occasionally know when people I know are on their way to interact with me. I will randomly sense other things, such as text message content before I even receive the message, vaguely predict events of the next few hours, etc. I have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. My brother has brown hair and brown eyes. My father has brown hair/brown eyes. My mother is blue eyed with dirty blonde hair. I believe my brother gets these feelings as well, but not nearly as often.

I would like to hear from members of ATS who have had these kinds of experiences. I want to see if there is a correlation of eye and/or hair color to these. I know that all hair/eye colors can have these experiences, I would like to create pie charts based on the information I receive. The more replies the better idea I will get, as well as anyone else interested. Thanks I look forward to seeing a couple replies.

Hey, fun topic! I've head about eye color and blood type, but not eye color and hair color. I have dark red hair, naturally, and green eyes that were bright blue until I turned 22, then turned green. All of my life I've had precog abilities that got strong around the age of 25 and ridiculously accurate around the age of 30. I experienced "paranormal fallout" since then and sort of act like a magnet for all things paranormal or anything related to ESP. My mother is the same way and so is my father, she with dark hair and green eyes, he with dark hair and blue eyes.

I'll add this in here, I'm o+.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
well could be that the blue or light eyed have the blond or albino fundus with very developed retinas but strange optic nerve paths. doc says i have the tiniest optic nerves he ever saw but my vision is ok...little nearsighted is all.

I looked that up though and articles were saying retinas and nerves were OVERdeveloped. (but this could cause trouble w nerve connection to brain..so...maybe literally wired differently?)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

k well adjust your thread title to "i think that so and so" instead of some solid title claiming such

i was hoping to see a paper or proof of this but its just your opinion .. while.. valid as all ours.. doesn't withstand the scientific method so .. not reading further..
be well.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Your life story is so interesting...was the dream of your friend Morgan the first "premonition" or experience with an "extra sense" that you ever had? If not, what was? And what do you think the blue faced yellow eyed entity was? Do you have any guesses as to its intent? Please elaborate on what all you've studied...I'd love to hear about it and anything you found that you related to your experiences.

I definitely never thought my abilities had the power to save me, I've always known that only my faith could...and on the contrary, I suspected for most of my life that my abilities would damn me. It sounds as if you have been greatly blessed in your life as well! And an IQ of 154 is still genius level...hung over or not, LOL.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join