Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Hair/Eye color correlation with extra sensory perception

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I had a feeling you were gonna say blue eyed blondes .
Yes I am one, and have considered myself intuitive and psychic.
(whatever that means)
So although I wanna say it doesn't matter what color anything is.
I'm in the parameters you've set.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hottoboggan

Hi i have auburn hair and im not really sure what color to call my eyes but they are teal with a gold ring around the pupil and i do feel like i have some sort of extra-sensory stuff going on. It even goes back to when i was really young. I dont know if this is exactly the stuff you were talking about but when i was really little like from my earliest memories to when i was about 6 or 7 i would actually see shadows they would usually fly across my vision. i dont see shadows anymore but i have very sensitive hearing, like i hear things sometimes that i cant really explain. I can see auras around people and plants. i get "feelings" a lot about the future. Whats interesting is that these things actually seem to run in my family on both sides but it is strongest on my moms side it is only evident in my grandmother and my aunt and they have dark eyes but they have heterochromia (when an iris has two different colors present) like me but on my dads side it is just my grandmother and she has clear blue eyes and had strawberry blond hair in her younger years. But what is interesting is that my grandmother on my moms side has always told me that Irish women were known for having premonitions and feelings (not sure if that is true at all) but it is interesting that i have these extra-sensory feelings and i am the only one in my family that inherited my irish great-grandmothers exact hair color.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
My ancestry is Armenian on my fathers side. From what I understand extra sensory perception seems to stretch far back on my fathers side, however on my mothers side there seems to be a couple of family members who also have extra sensory perception except my mother.

My wife has blond hair and brown eyes, has had a couple of experiences - these have occurred since meeting me and not before.

Both my father and I have black hair and blue eyes, two of my children who also seem to follow our family trait have black hair and brown eyes.

People I know outside of our family circle who have extra sensory perception, are of a variety of ethnic backgrounds with different mixtures of hair and eye colour.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Little synchronicity at work here for me. Hubby and I was just discussing this last night. It all started out as a joke really, but when we got into an in depth discussion about it, we notice a correlation with regards to eye color and in some respect the "power" of this based on hair color.
We were watching Gabriel Australian version (quite interesting really), and we noticed that Gabriel the main character had rather intense blue eyes, which hubby commented on at the time. The first thought that came into my mind was how I had watched a doco a while ago, about how they thought that red hair and blue eyes were regressive (neanderthal I think they stated at the time). With this in mind, I just blurted out that its supposed to be regressive, and with that he stopped and thought about it and said, that it seems that blue eyes seem to have some sort of special trait, with regards to extra sensory abilities. Our family being a very good example, I said that it seems rather funny that blue eyes occur quite commonly in Red heads, and his eyes lite up at that stage, and he said how unusual are dark hair and blue eyes and I said prolly the same as reds...(Our own theory, as I do not recall seeing a lot of dark bluey's around.
With this in mind the discussion came up with regards to the bullying around reds - and the whole strange thing behind it. I mean really discrimination against hair color, Where did this original hatred for reds come from. Why such hatred. Then you have instances where I think its Canada is starting to refuse reds for their IVF program's.
So yes we noticed this as well.
As a side note, I am a red with blue eyes, so is my daughter, and we do have certain abilities, my hubby is a dark with blue eyes and he also has certain abilities as well. My son is Blonde with blue, at this stage I am just watching to see what comes out with regards to him.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Aren't MELANOCYTES

an evolved NEURON?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I would say my mother has ESP. Light brown hair (blonde as a child) and green eyes.
She has very, very poor eyesight.
edit on March 24th 2012 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
In Asia, extra sensory perception is what they call the third eye and this belief has been going on since ancient times. Clairvoyance, augury, seeing beyond normal perception, divination, etc. are part of the Asian religious culture. They have the strongest concentration of people who have these so called abilities. Most of them work in temples. Almost all Asian people have black eyes/black hair. Nothing to do with eye color/hair color.

However, I don't really believe in these stuffs. But, in Asia, its really normal to hear people saying they have these abilities. Either through suggestive means or just delusional.

edit on 24-3-2012 by vizio2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I've got light blonde hair and green/blue/grey eyes (depending on the day I guess)
I've never noticed anything abnormal about myself though, although I've never really looked into it.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
My whole family has blue eyes and varying shades of blond and brown hair, none of us are in any way clairvoyant, although I will say, I have a good sense of people but, I am leaning towards the fact that I am an Aquarian for that ability!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I have black hair and very light blue eyes. I've always been... in the know (as I call it). I just know things about ppl upon meeting them that there's no way I could or should know. I don't know whether to call it psychic or what, but it's certainly fun! I also have precog dreams and flashes through out the day and very strong intuition. I've always been this way, since childhood.

The rest of my family all have the same light blue eyes and my father and one brother have dark hair (tho not black like mine) and my mother, sister and other brother have naturally dirty blond hair. None of them or any of my extended family, to my knowledge, have any psychic abilities.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Dark brown hair and brown eyes here....and these eyes have seen so much paranormal # I could post for days.

One scientifically (but unrelated) noted tendency that involves hair/eye color is autism. Researchers have commented that an unusual proportion of autistic children are blond haired, blue eyed boys. Makes you wonder what experiments the Nazis were running, and whether they made it into today's generations. I do believe autistic children are perceiving what we are not, imho.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

That's interesting because I have many of those characteristics. I also have foresight sometimes in the form of dreams or intution and I would also call myself an empath. I seem to know often what people are thinking or feeling without them saying anything...I mean in person of course but ya. I also have blue/green almost gray looking eyes and dark blonde naturally curly hair.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I wish I knew how to post pictures on here to show everyone what I'm about to tell you as its hard to imagine how it looks just by description, I can't even figure out how to load my picture as my avatar on here...I guess you could check out my Facebook to see my profile picture and a few other pics if you'd like to see what I'm talking about (and make sure I'm being honest). My Facebook is www.facebook.com...

My eyes are rather large and seem to alternate naturally (depending on mood and weather) between blue and grey and rarely violet, and my hair (I do not dye or highlight my hair, I keep it all natural) is a sort of auburn that appears to be a natural medium/dark chestnut base with natural golden blond and ruby red highlights...my hair was naturally blond from birth until my late teens when it darkened. Also, my hair is naturally straight and I have worn it long for my entire life, and it's currently down to my waist. I am pale by choice...I tan very, very well but I choose to stay out of the sunlight because I prefer the delicate look and I'm overly anxious about developing skin cancer, LOL.

My father's family has compiled a huge book of our ancestry over many, many years and my mother's family has kept a similar, although not as extensive, family tree documented as well. I'm from Charleston, South Carolina, and much of my heritage can be traced to English, French, Irish (mostly Irish Traveller), Cherokee, and Romany roots. Also included in our heritage to a lesser degree are Spanish, Italian, Scottish, and Russian roots. It's a very wide and varied set of cultures and nationalities...I and my family are quite the diverse little melting pot, LOL.

I am painfully aware of how my Romany and Traveller and Cherokee blood influences, enhances, and adds to my senses. My mother and her sisters and my grandmother and her sisters all claim that the women in our family have always had the "Gypsy gifts". I am an only child and while my mother's side of the family has been dominated by female children for countless generations, I happen to be the first and only girl born in seven generations on my father's side...I have no idea if that holds any meaning, but make of it what you will. On a rather regular basis, I do only what can be described as reading the minds of the people around me. I have had this telepathic sense and had several premonitions that came true since I was a small child, so much so that it scared my father when I was small. Throughout my life since I was a small child, I've also seen things that I can only describe as completely unexplainable...from what appeared to be the ghost of a small boy dressed in early 20th century clothing in a rural clearing near a wooded area to a creature (whose features I thankfully could not make out in the dark, I suspect it was some sort of demon) seven feet tall with bent back legs and spindly arms running in a strange manner across a suburban road that was even witnessed by the person (a friend, Juliana) in the car with me. Honestly, I don't know what to think of it all...on the one hand, it's fun to sometimes read someone's mind or tell them of their past/present/future and freak them out but on the other hand, I would trade all of the abilities if I could only be more closed off to entities and things not of this world and never sense or see any of it ever again.

I don't know...just thought I'd throw my two cents in. I don't even know if any of it matters...this is only my fourth post ever so I apologize if I rambled or didn't include enough detail, LOL.

EDIT: Just to add, my father and his family are Southern Baptist and my mother and her family are Roman Catholic. Suffice it to say, there was always tension in our home over faith and which one I should be brought up in. I was sent to several private Catholic and Baptist schools, all of which kinda made me feel even worse about what I could see and hear and feel because I was taught that psychics and mediums and fortune-tellers were of the Devil...and it made me wonder if God disapproved of me.

And throughout my childhood and beyond, our family home was what I can only describe as haunted or oppressed by a malevolent entity that would only appear as a shadow person/figure. My mother claims it's an entity conjured by a family member that follows her, and I've had it follow me as well. It would do things like imitating my voice in the middle of the night outside of my parents' door while I would be away at a sleepover or call to a friend or a boyfriend by name from outside of a room in a hall only for the friend or boyfriend to discover I was on the opposite side of the house...it would knock on and scratch at the walls and open doors (even sliding doors) on its own, laugh right behind me in the softest voice, rearrange things, knock things off of tables and dressers...and whether people experienced anything directly creepy or not, every single person who came to that house always ended up telling us that the house made them feel uncomfortable or that they were generally creeped out in the house, and eventually never returned...some friends even said it made them feel creeped out to be parked in front of the house and looking at it. It's just so dark with the entity inhabiting it, No one outside of the family enters the house anymore. I saw and heard the entity and felt its presence and had it follow me and screw with my head and my stuff on a regular basis til I covered my room in crosses and rosaries and candles and put salt and oil and holy water at my doors and windows...after I did that, I essentially confined myself to my room at all times whenever I was in the house and it never bothered me again.

Therefore, if you're wondering why someone would want to give away their gifts or abilities or powers or whatever, therein lies your answer...even if I didn't have a myriad of other reasons (a major one is the fact that I wonder every single day if I'm damned simply for possessing said gifts/abilities), that lifelong haunting/oppression is reason enough alone for me to wish I had no abilities and was numb and blind to things of that nature like most people are.
edit on 1/18/2013 by jcutler12888 because: Additional Information

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I have seen ghosts, had many dreams that came true and experienced what I call "place memories" although it may not be place memories by the common definition. My hair color is black and my eyes are dark green. They used to be brown but oddly enough, they changed. My mother's did the same so I assume it runs in the family. My sister has had many of the same experiences as I have and she has dark brown hair and brown eyes. My two brothers have black hair and brown eyes and have each seen ghosts. Our lighter haired, blue eyed sister has had very few experiences that I would call paranormal.

ETA: We all have Cherokee in our backgrounds.
edit on 1/18/2013 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Cool, another person with Cherokee heritage! Is your family from the Carolinas? (I hope this isn't too far off topic...it's just that Cherokees originate from the Carolinas and Georgia and they have been known to possess special gifts/abilities) Oddly enough, I've found that the South seems to be a hotbed of paranormal activity and people with "abilities"...Charleston SC (where I live) is located on a ley line and if you ever go to Charleston, you'll find that there are an abundance of locations in the city that are rife with paranormal activity,

Edit: Not everyone has Cherokee in their background...just the majority of Americans who can trace their families back to living in America before and during the Colonial period. Many Americans' ancestors didn't immigrate to the US until much later and kept to themselves in groups of their own race and/or nationality (for example, Little Italy in NYC or Chinatown in SF)
edit on 1/18/2013 by jcutler12888 because: Additional info
edit on 1/18/2013 by jcutler12888 because: Punctuation

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hey there.Idk..my husband has green eyes,and he's a clairvoyant/psychic,with brown hair.My son seems to have inherited quite a bit of that,plus one or two facilities of his own,different ones.He has brown hair and eyes.I have black hair and brown eyes,and im an empath with mild psychic ability,though in the past two years that seems to be growing,also i do have a "sight" of my own.Interesting premise,but imo,i dont think hair,eye color or blood type accounts for the "woo-woo" type of thing,its a case of either you have some of these facilities or you dont.One annot pin it down in this way,is all im saying.

And good luck,because from now on,for this thread,you'll likely be flamed by many members as "the latest member who thinks he's special or better than anyone else"
that's how it works here,im afraid.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I figured as much about the flame thing. I'm nothing special and I'm no better than anyone else and I don't want to seem like I'm trying to come off like I'm trying to make anyone think I'm anything special or better than anyone else...honestly, the psychic/clairvoyant/empath/medium thing annoys the Hell out of me. It just bugs the ever-loving s*** out of me and sometimes, it downright frightens me. I don't want it, I hate it and to be free of it would be absolutely blissful. I just hope that if anyone flames me, they aren't too mean about it because I truly don't like being this way in the first place and being flamed maliciously by someone for opening up and sharing my problems with my "abilities" would be like rubbing salt in a wound to me.

Edit: As far as my family's home being haunted/oppressed by an entity, it probably doesn't help that my mother has kept a human skull in the home for as long as I can remember...the jawbone is missing, as well as a few teeth, but the rest of the skull is intact and the family affectionately calls it George. I have no idea who it belongs (belonged?) to or who it was. If the entity is a spirit related to the skull, I don't blame them for haunting the house...I'd be p*ssed too if someone kept my skull in their house and didn't properly bury me and let me rest. If the entity is non-human and related to the skull's presence and however it may have been used by my relatives, then I completely blame my mother for keeping it in the house and allowing the madness to occur.

My fiancé finds the mind reading part amusing, almost like a little parlor trick...I viewed it the same way when I was a teenager, like a funny little thing that I could do to freak people out at parties and laugh about. Now that I'm older, I would gladly give it all away and as a Christian, I wonder if I even qualify for salvation.

edit on 1/18/2013 by jcutler12888 because: Additional information
edit on 1/18/2013 by jcutler12888 because: (no reason given)
edit on 1/18/2013 by jcutler12888 because: Additional information

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888

Don't hate it,i also sometimes feel being an empath is an unnecessary burden,but that,coupled with an instant psychic flash of "eg,Do Not do business with this person/Do Not let this person befriend you) has saved me a helluva lot of trouble.I remember one specific instance wher i got such an instant psychic flash about a woman,and ignored it,and let me tell you,this woman turned out to be a pathological lawyer,as well as a klepto.
The world is sharp,every lil itty and bitty of help you can get,be thankful.And never make the mistake i did,for so many years,to let it make you feel like a freak,whatever you do.
Some people have natural charisma,people just seem to like and trust them for no reason they can put a finger on-thats just a natural trait in them,and not anything metaphysical or supernatural-yet often it does make their lives a bit easier.Some folks are extremely lucky.
So if some extra senses make one's life a bit easier,even half of the time,then thats exactly the same,imo.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Forgot to add,sooooo many people who would flame a member for sharing their experiences,seem to be under the completely wrong impression of what "special" really means.I believe i explained what being special entails to me,in an answer earlier this morning on one of my own threads.To me,the things i listed,is not a conclusive list,but i trust i got my idea across.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

SORRY FOR THE SPAMMING-sh**tty memory(thanks to 13 years on tthe amazing wonderdrugs called anti-depressants) but if you are a kind goodhearted person and harms none,even tries to help where you can-YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY FOR ONE SPLIT NANO-SECOND WHETHER YOU ARE ACCEPTABLE TO YOUR LORD JESUS) Not for a nano-second.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join