It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hair/Eye color correlation with extra sensory perception

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I have noticed a correlation through my experience of life that when a person experiences something that cannot be explained by their 5 senses that they are usually of blue/green eyes or blonde/red hair. Most of these occurrences include foresight as their extra perception. I will occasionally know when people I know are on their way to interact with me. I will randomly sense other things, such as text message content before I even receive the message, vaguely predict events of the next few hours, etc. I have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. My brother has brown hair and brown eyes. My father has brown hair/brown eyes. My mother is blue eyed with dirty blonde hair. I believe my brother gets these feelings as well, but not nearly as often.

I would like to hear from members of ATS who have had these kinds of experiences. I want to see if there is a correlation of eye and/or hair color to these. I know that all hair/eye colors can have these experiences, I would like to create pie charts based on the information I receive. The more replies the better idea I will get, as well as anyone else interested. Thanks I look forward to seeing a couple replies.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
my eyes are blue i see stuff.. but then again i'm blind unless i have my contacts in

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Nordic Alien blood?

I've got some of that.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I've heard something from native american lore about the lenth of the hair determining psychic abilities. When trackers were sent into the field, the longer haired members faired much higher in detecting enemy presences. Is that why the military makes you cut your hair? Makes you less feeling, more numb?
edit on 23-3-2012 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

unless you're in Special Forces, then you get a cool beard.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It isn't correlated with hair and eye color. That is my experience in life. The colorations in my immediate family run the gamet from black hair and black eyes, to brown hair and brown eyes, to grey eyes and red hair, to blonde hair and blue eyes. We are all somewhat psychic.

If anything, the psychic ability is in most people, and in some families, it is more prominent than others. Perhaps in some families, it is an acceptable thing to talk about and be comfortable with, and in others, it is not acceptable and is thought of as new-agey and kooky. Of course, certain colorations run in certain families (unless you are a Heinz 57 mix like my brothers and myself).

In my family, the only one of us who isn't really psychic is my blonde-haired, blue eyed brother. He has had a few pre-cognitive dreams, but mostly he spends time in jail for parole violations. Like he couldn't see that coming!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

Yeah I read the same thing about the hair lengths. Here is an article I found on the subject:

Why Indians Would Keep Their Hair Long
edit on 23-3-2012 by SeekingAnswers1976 because: Link not allowed

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hottoboggan

I have light red hair and blue eyes.

My whole life I have felt things, known someone had just died, and even knew the name of someone who died in a house id never been to or even knew someone died in.

I believe in past lives and the possibility of string theory.

My mother father and sister all have brown eyes and brown hair. My mother and father both posses phychic traits. My mother is mostly Basque and Irish. My father Irish and native American. Both cultures are believed to have more people that claim intuitive powers. I jut happened to inherit every recessive gene possible...besides my dimpled chin.

I still think I would be intuitive though. All of my life decisions have been made by gut feeling.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nickneal7

Sometimes I wonder if blue eyed people have a higher chance of having bad eyesight. Most people I know with terrible eyes have blue or green eyes.

If the op is right, then maybe there is a correlation between eye and hair color/bad eyesight/intuition. Do we need intuition because our eyes suck?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
people have different psychic affinity based on thier perspective... Ive never seen any genetic tell's that show who has what hair or eye color the suggests if someone is more "on/awake" then others. Everyone has abilities but they must be developed with discipline, in fact everyone uses these abilities at least partially in most assumptions and hunches.

Im pretty plain, brown hair, grey eyes but my ancestry had native american on both sides of my family strong irish and french heritage from colonial USA. also a strong family heritage of medicine and shamanic practice. Though i still maintain i couldn't have started or even began my work as a psychic without some form of discipline/training.

As for the growing of hair long.. I practiced with a shaved head most my days lol.. though admittedly the benefits of long hair in winter has had me grow it out in the past year. int he end? Im sure all these things are random permisson slips we issue for ourselves as an exscuise to have abilities but.. im still going to have to stick to the idea that the on/off switch is a matter of belif and perspective. if anything else.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
green eyes,sometimes bluish,
deff ya forsight for sure, connection with my father, ill be sittin there thinkin of him looking at the fone and ring ring its him, lol happen more than a few times, seeing maybe into the near future i new an old restaurant was gonna close if they kept up doing this #, anyway i was in banff and saw it on the news that the restaurant closed it doors, haha!! ironic , that was maybe 2 months later

second i was in a car crash @ the exact same turn twice. second time b4 we came to the turn i was going to nap in the back took my glasses off and laid my head down, waited a second and said amy watch out dont kill us, as a joke, not even 30 seconds later sshe crash us! we were all ok, i know there was a hand that glided our car to safty no doubt the way we slid!

i swear i have seen my dead grandfather watching over me when i was young, he died in that house!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Naturally blonde, but hair is dyed dark red, blue eyes. I get the "feelings" often. No clue why, but its been an interesting trip so far.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I have green eyes and dirty blonde hair.The supernatural has followed me around my whole life.For many years I dreamed about Tornadoes and Hurricanes that came true.Especially very strong Tornadoes.Most recently I told my wife that I had feelings that there was going to be a big earthquake here is Mexico. We just had a 7.4 just a few days ago.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Thank you all for the replies, this is a great start! I hope to hear more. To those that do not believe there is a correlation please keep an open mind to this. I believe everyone has potential psychic ability. I am hoping that this forum will provide a good sample of people around the globe to participate.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I have seen strange unexplained things. Used to have pretty vivid dreams that seemed to come true but not in a long time.

I have blue eyes and when i was a kid had blonde hair, as i got older it has turned more brownish. My beard turns red the longer it gets but usually keep it trimmed and its only reddish in the sunlight.

As mentioned in another thread, i think i have switched dimensions at least once, things i clearly remember about friends have either changed or were from a different past. The friends either dont recall the events or recall them in completely different circumstances.

It could just be me mis-remembering but of course other things have happened that still leave me wondering.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Blonde in a family of brown hair. All my family were born blue eyed, but all 3 females turned green eyed during twenties.

Extremely psychic, telekinesis and many other abilities. All English going back centuries. But on female bloodline we are from Romany gypsies a couple of centuries ago.

Would love to have had coaching, as the abilities just usually switch on and off as I need them. So I don't practice or meditate.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Not really. I am quite psi, and have brown eyes, hair was naturally fair until about 13, then it darkened to a kind of chesnut brown, but in reality I keep it blond (ish) because its usually long, suits my skin better lighter like childhood, and usually naturally streaks out anyway, so would look blond ish from the front and if up, auburn from the underneath. Pathwork quilt hair, alot like my father. I carry the blue and green and aqua and hazel eye everyone else seems to have, and passed the blue and green eyes on to 4 out of my 5 sons.

My son with his ebony eyes, looks like his father's side, is 1/4 native, with some Irish from my father, is very psi as well.

My best friend, native and Scottish, is also psi, and astrally travels at will as well.

Natives and Irish are considered the most psi of all races, from what I've read.

But an insider told me, that the reality is, the psi ones are starseeds. Definition meaning, those who come in and haven't been stuck here long, because really everyone is, and this is one of the things children are scanned for that results in abductions.

And starseeds enter into a variety of races and situations. Love rolls up its sleeves and often goes to the trenches to help out.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

Unfortunately I have a morbid sense as well. I can't tell you the day or anything, but I know if your not going to have long, or maybe a few years.

A coworkers is gonna go in the next week or so.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I felt like that about myself for a long time. I told my parents when I was a kid that I would die when I was 19 in a car accident. Well, my life situation changed dramatically at 19, and that feeling went away. I can remember the exact moment I thought "wow I just rewrote my ending". I think things can change, but maybe only if we are aware of what bad things may come.

Tell your co worker if you are being for real. Maybe it is all up to you. Actually, I'd find it an obligation.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by fictitious

Unfortunately I have a morbid sense as well. I can't tell you the day or anything, but I know if your not going to have long, or maybe a few years.

A coworkers is gonna go in the next week or so.

When I was walking outside my work environment, I was told a particular work colleagues mother was going to die. I didn't know how to convey this message, to this colleague to go and visit her mother without giving myself away in if she did die.

I week later her mother did die unexpectedly. The most unfortunate thing about the whole experience was that my colleague was so busy that week she hadn't visited her mother. My work colleague was racked with guilt because she hadn't seen her mother that week and so was I because I hadn't asked how her mother was.

A really hard thing to deal with. My only thought is just to ask your colleague how are they. I don't feel you can cheat death, to do that could cause a spiritual backlash.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join