It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real End Date is 2027

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Or at least it has more backing it than 2012. I figure I'd get a jump on this prediction prior to 2013 as this will probably be the next big one. In fact I'm surprised that more people haven't jumped on this date when most of the claims they are associating with 2012 are actually associated with this date.

So why 2027? This is the year when the Aztec Calendar Round restarts. Unlike the Maya the Aztecs had no tradition of the Long Count, they only had the Calendar Round. Now what makes this date more legitimate than 2012? One of the major prophecies people use to justify their belief in 2012 is the Five Suns prophecy. This states that the Sun has been remade four times prior to this and we are awaiting the fifth and final Sun. Unfortunately for the people using this as evidence that something will happen in 2012 this prophecy is not Maya in origin. It is in fact Aztec. While the Maya did tell of previous creations prior to the creation of Man they did not assume Man would be wiped out and a new creation made.

So what we are left with is an Aztec prophecy and an Aztec calendar that restarts in 2027. Could this truly be the end of this world and the start of the fifth? Probably not as the Calendar Round repeats every 52 years, but it at least has a prophecy that could be associated with it. So when 2012 passes without an grand finale remember that you heard it hear first. The real end date could be 2027.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Please please please do not start a new date. Seriously why are people so obssessed with counting down the days to an apocolypse, I bet 30 years from now when I am in my 50's people will still be predicting the ends of time still.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Kudos to you for thinking ahead, because it'll be a full 13 years before anyone realizes your prediction is crap (unlike all these other predictions that we can laugh at in days rather than years)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

When did calendars turn into the end of the world?

A hundred years from now people going to be predicting end dates off the 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Calendar, OMG Kate Upton spelled backwards and turned into numbers equals 3012, were all gonna die!!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
im more worried about apophis in 2029 0r 2036
www.deepastronomy.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The real end date is 4612!

I took the 2012 date and added 2600 years to it.

I used 2600 because there is a 2+6+0+0=8

If 6 is the number of the beast and 7 is the number of god then 8 must be the number after that!

So you heard it here first.......4612 is a long ways away! If your date doesn't work just feel free to use mine as your own.

I totally get your post......thanks for that!!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

It was going to be done anyway. Might as well get it out of the way now. This way we can also attempt to control the crazy predictions are made. The reason why there are so many different predictions for 2012 is because there isn't actually any prophecies regarding it. By bringing attention to the Five Sun prophecy early on we can hopefully keep people focused on that instead of coming up with their own theories regarding the date. So this thread is an attempt at preemptive damage control.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
There is NO END OF THE WORLD. Just the end of humans. The world will "reset" and then its starts all over again its a big LOOP.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I predict that in 2027 I'll be 46.
I hope cars will fly in the future, been thinking that since forever.
TV's will be rolled up like maps, made of thin and flexible rubber which sticks to any surface.

Maybe not....
But it's a good thought.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkeyes
There is NO END OF THE WORLD. Just the end of humans. The world will "reset" and then its starts all over again its a big LOOP.

Does anyone else believe this? Life will end not the world? Loop?
edit on 3/23/1212 by Hawkeyes because: spelling error

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkeyes

See. Already this thread is paying off. The Five Suns prophecy specifically says that the world is remade. Thus, it is the end of this world and the start of the next.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

edit on 3/23/1212 by Hawkeyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I wonder if any humans will survive when the earth "resets"

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Whew! Thank goodness! All these end dates people are spewing have made me rather anxious and I haven't completed even one thing on my bucket list yet. Oh and I just got baby chicks and I want to be around when they start laying their eggs.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
So when 2012 passes without an grand finale remember that you heard it hear first. The real end date could be 2027.

Far be it from me to envisage the end date of us humans to be a specific and defined date. I foresee it to be rather vague. It's more akin to a general period of years. I've determined, with my outrageous and inequitably large mental capabilities, that the apocalyptic and cataclysmic period of years lie between 2013 and 2036.

I may not seem like a frequent contributor to this iniquitous website, but do not be beguiled. I am quite certain of my presumptions.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkeyes

What about the Sun? Is it just going to continue shining forever? From what I can gather, they all die just like most things and that would End the world. It may not happen in the near future but it will eventually happen.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkeyes

I wonder if any humans will survive when the earth "resets"

Hmmm, might be better if the human race didn't survive. Look at the complete mess we've made of things so far. War, poverty, mass suffering and killing, environmental destruction, economic collapse and the list goes on... I think human nature is naturally destructive. Sadly the ones that might survive will be exactly the ones who shouldn't survive. The super rich, the war mongers, the power crazy political leadership, the religious nut jobs and any other corrupt group with the resources to be tucked away safely in their underground super bunkers. Depressing outlook but probably true...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
What the heck! I thought 1999 was the end. It was so obvious that that's when we were all supposed to die, in a great explosion. Idk...I just feel more empty promises from the likes of you.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Agenda 21 will take care of most of the population long before the sun or polar shift or war.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

The earth will end in only several possible ways.

1) the universe destroys it.

2) Humans kill the entire earth (hundreds of years away from that.)

3) the earth destroys it's self...which is unlikely.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join