It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First use of US military on US civilians, on US soil.(prediction)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
With all the new laws TPTB have been implementing over the last few months, such as ndaa ats
H.R 347
National Defense Resources Preparedness Order.
makes me wonder when we can start to see these become enforced. My prediction is we will see some of these enforced on May 18-19at the

WASHINGTON -- The White House abruptly announced Monday that it had scuttled plans to hold the upcoming G-8 economic summit in Chicago, and would instead host world leaders at the presidential retreat at Camp David in Maryland. It was an unusually late location change for a large and highly scripted international summit and came with little explanation from the White House. Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel – the former White House chief of staff who personally lobbied President Barack Obama to hold the summit in Chicago – was informed only hours before the official announcement
g8 summit that was, on short notice, moved to camp david in maryland.

The world's eight largest economies are represented in the G-8 and hosting duties for the annual summit are rotated among the member countries. The summits have become a target for large, and sometimes violent, protests in recent years, making security costs a concern for host cities. At least one protest group heralded the news as a major victory. But Joe Iosbaker of the United National Antiwar Committee in Chicago said protests would still go on during the NATO summit. Chicago officials began planning for the summits last summer, with city officials predicting it would give the city a chance to shine internationally, while the police rank-and-file worryied whether they would be prepared to handle the thousands of protesters expected to converge downtown.

or possible the NATO summit that is still scheduled in Chicago for May 20-21.

No proof of or supporting evidence for this just taking a guess. My daughters school trip to Chicago was cancelled and rescheduled due to the g8 summit being the same weekend. Someone from the city contacted the schools event planner and suggested they let anyone planing on visiting that weekend to reschedule due to heightened security measures for expected "OWS protesters from around the world"- theirs words not mine.

What better time to show off how well we can abuse our citizens then when the world is watching. i don't see marshal law being established at this point but this may be a precursor to that event. seems everything will be in place it is illegal to protest at secret service secured events, which this will be, and they now can use our troops against us and they will be on a military base.

please share your thought and comments or what you think will be the event that brings forth military force against our citizens!
huffingtonpost

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'd heard that they'd have snipers there. I'm sure that there will be military force there. and then perhaps someone dressed as a civi who tries to go rambo on them. giving them an opportunity to open fire.

a repeat of the Haymarket Massacre, mayhaps?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by novemberecho

not sure about the "open fire" aspect but i never rule anything out. but your on the right track! thanks for your post! Definitely wouldn't be surprised if they had a someone in there stirring things up.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
You talk as if that hasn't already been done.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

thanks for that link i will definitely read into that when i get out of work!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

Beat me too it. By a longshot, but what I mean to say is: Im glad someone was here with the relevant information since I couldn't be.

I don't think they will this time though. Better to do a false flag and blame the totality of death and destruction on "those kooky protesters", and have an excuse to ratchet up the "security" and "laws". When the people are crowded like that, it doesn't take much of a bomb to kill hundreds. They could make it look like the ied didn't make it to the target location and exploded in the middle of the crowd. Any evidence will be blown to bits. And people will be reluctant to go around large crowds without tons of security with screening and surveillance. At least, that's how I'd play it out if I had such twisted agendas. My patsy would be a white Christian fundamentalist. Perhaps female. So people would stop being all sensitive about their precious wives and daughters being cavity searched everywhere they go. Gotta kill as many birds with one stone. Yeah I can think of all kinds of ways to trick the ignorant... But to make these sheep actually wake up and care, now that would be a talent to have right now. To be able to tear the veil from their eyes and say "Now look around you! You KNOW this is NOT right!" Someone here needs to become a famous actor or singer. People only listen to celebrities, politicians and news anchors now...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DIRTYDONKEY

After the G8&G20 in Toronto Canada , which I attended for 5 days, in 2010 all I can say is , the police or army or any other government agency does NOT need to have its agent provocateurs . I watched as a bunch of absolute jerks endangered everyone there. I also attended a preG20 planning meeting where one of these clowns said that he and his comrades intended actions on the Saturday during the PEOPLES March when more than 50,000 workers and their families were going to be present. This fenn' jerk , who calls himself an anarchist thought nothing of endangering the workers and their families who would be there. There is NO NEED for the cops or army or any other government agency to have their trouble makers there when clowns like him are running around loose. They are the TRUE AGENTS of the government!!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
They will protest with little altercation just like every other time so far. Yes there have been a few questionable tactics by law enforcement involving the OWS movement but I just don't think our government sees them as a huge threat to 'whatever conspiracy they are up to this time' The men and women who make up OWS are the hippies of the new century. Most people out protesting with OWS don't even know what they are protesting for, I know this from talking to a few... Like I just stated nothing big will happen.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
shortly after TPTB decide it's time to pull the plug on the fake economy, then when the dollar collapses shtf and anarchy takes over, that's about when these new BS laws take effect and will be used.

top topics

join