It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pink slime in ground beef?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I just saw a story on WITN news channel 7 on NBC. They reported that there is some type of "SLIME" or "filler' in ground beef. Interestingly enough we had ground beef last night in spaghetti. My bowels movements was a dark color green. my stomach has been bubbling since last night. This morning I sneezed and had an accident. i dont ever remember hacving an accident like this. I was recently checked out and i know everything is fine. My son has had the same color and texture feces in his diaper really watery. My energy is really low today and so is the babies. What is going on with our food? I know this post and the last one were really disgusting. im not trying to be funny or anything. lately i have been seeking answers about everything (kind of driving my wife crazy) is there something in our food that they are putting in to control us? I work out everyday except sundays I am 6. 1. 240 pounds 8 percent body fat.I run a mile and a half in 10.5 minutes can do 100 situps under two minutes and 100 pushups in under 2 minutes. I drink plenty of water and take really good care of myself. I stopped eating fast food about 2 years ago. I try not to eat anything processed (its tough) i just want to know what is going on? i am having stomach pains and cramping.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

Is this the first time you have ever ate ground beef?

If not, then why assume pink slime made your tummy icky?

Theres plenty of nastiness in our food...i dont bare to think what goes into most of it, what with the meat glue, white slime....we are fed the crap like the good little slaves we are

ETA: Interestingly enough my father contacted the Food Standards Agency here in the uk about 3 weeks ago...and Morrisons (a supermarket)....they have both avoided answering if there is pink slime in their minced meat. Morrisons asked for the exact product he was referring to...strange reply no??? And the FSA have just gone silent.

edit on 23-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
it's not just fast food; much of the ground beef sold at supermarkets contains pink slime. best best = don't eat it, or buy organic. but even THEN, lots of organic labels in supermarkets are bullsh*t. if you have access to locally sourced farmer's markets that sell organic beef, maybe try that?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Thanks... I posted it in hopes that someone else saw the same story and could link to it. I have tried and my computers (see plural) have started acting funny since i have become aware.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Violets

Or mince your own

Its only ground beef i believe, so if you bought steaks and put them through a mincer you have no risk of this slime.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

Here ya go...

Some stories

doylestown.patch.com...

www.foxnews.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.usatoday.com...

Seems like a pretty big story, it seems big retailers and stores are moving away from this stuff.
edit on 23/3/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I found this.

it is (the meat) treated with ammonium hydroxide gas to kill bacteria.
and this.

Household ammonia is dilute ammonium hydroxide, which is also an ingredient of numerous other cleaning agents, including many window cleaning formulas. In addition to use as an ingredient in cleansers with other cleansing ingredients, ammonium hydroxide in water is also sold as a cleaning agent by itself, usually labelled as simply "ammonia". It may be sold plain, lemon-scented (and typically colored yellow), or pine-scented (green). Commonly available ammonia that has had soap added to it is known as "Cloudy ammonia".

green slime.....
This is nuts. why is this being allowed. if it kills the bacteria what is it doing to me. After it kills the bacteria how do they get it out
The FDA says it is "generally safe" WTF!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I need help spreading this word. Please repost. this i bigger than just meat. WE are being killed!
This is being allowed by the FDA. I find it incredible that no one has poted this. food is control.. I fear that this is the beginning of the end. I feel that this is how they will get to 500 MILLION. FEED US TO DEATH!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This is another reason why I avoid meat products and prefer instead vegetarian eating plans.

top topics

join