learn more

My corn experiment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hello ATS,
on monday i fed my 1.5 year old corn. I was off for a week and i report everything that happens to my wife. She asked what he had for lunch i told her mac and cheese with baked chicken and corn. She told me that the baby doesnt eat corn because it "goes right through him". I found it interesting i had not eaten yet so i counted each kernel that i ate. I consumed a total of 23 kernels of corn.
It gets a little disgusting here but bear with me.
For the next 48 hours i checked every bowel movement. I have a portable toilet in my EM kit. Yes i put on rubber gloves and looked through everything I had a total of 8 bowel movements in 32 hours.
My body did not process any of this corn! Any of it! All of it came out withhin 29 hours from the moment i first ingested it.. What the hell does this mean. i have eaten corn in the past and have noticed that my body does not process all of it. But doing this experiment and seeing that none of it was processed by my body scares me.
Did i get any nutrition form this?
Everything is made of corn these days does that mean that my body doesnt process products made from corn. It was not corn from a cobb. it was whole kernel corn from a can.
GMO foods? Corn as filler? anybody?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
You need to chew it well.....

Or, you can make creamed corn. Is good for baby.

I'll look for some links on nutritional studies on POW's during WWII, and chewing rice they were given to eat. Those who took the time to chew each mouthful at least 30 times had much better health than those who wolfed it down.

Des
edit on 23-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I didnt chew it on purpose. why wont my body break through the shell. It was well cooked.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The body doesn't process the kernels of corn, although it does if it is broken down as creamed corn, corn meal or corn starch. I also think that corn goes down easy, so most people probably swallow plenty of corn that isn't properly chewed, so the kernel isn't broken up sufficiently.

What creeps me out about whole kernel corn is, people's colons have lots of pockets which corn can get embedded into and stuck there...Sometimes for years......

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

be grateful your body eliminated it
most US corn [maize] is GMO.

lucky you.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
this is probably why they are making plastics and fabrics from corn - the outer shell can stand up to a lot of trauma, including digestion.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This may give you some answers:www.livestrong.com... uman-body-not-digest-corn/

Try peanuts next time

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
So wait..... you know what GMO foods are and your feeding them to your kid? I do not understand. Have you not seen the study's that show that they are modifying our RNA? When I have a kid my kids diet is going to come first. No GMO, no corn syrup and ABSOLUTELY NO FLUORIDE!! I hope you take my advice or at least look into it. What you feed your child for the next 16 years can have a GRATE effect on who he or she becomes.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

I apologie to my child it is my duty to protect him from this. I have recently "woken up" its a process. i feel bombarded by everything that i have seen and experienced once i knew what i was looking for. Like i said its a process.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The amazing thing about it is no matter how much you chew it, they seem to always form back into regular sized kernels. I'm sure you got some sort of nutrition from the corn. I cannot wait for this year, I recently moved and we're super close to a farm that has the best fresh corn I've ever had!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

8 BMs in 32 hours???

That's 1 every 4 hours!

You must be full of it....

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

My child is the reason i have become aware. its interesting that my child prefers "natural foods" to the junk. if i lay a cookie out and a piece of fruit he always goes for the fruit. I beleive that children somehow know the truth. Over the years exposing them to what is out their clouds their natural ability to select what is best for them. i think i am starting a garden in the yard to see if the food i grow really does make a difference. With all the GMO stuff going on is it possible that our food is part of "the programming" i dont know where my food comes from. I take the paper that i am given and give that paper to people in stores in turn they allow me to leave their store with the food. I take it home prepare it and eat it.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

When you have a kid, try affording all that food that doesn't contain any of that especially if your pinching pennies.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
"Seeds" are meant to live thru digestion, its one way plants thrive and multiply.

This is same for Kiwis, Sesame, pretty much anything, only way to make sure it will digest is to chew it or break its outer membrane, so you HCl(among other things) in your stomach can break it down.

Also notice, its becoming common for people to not spend enough time chewing food.. you can notice if you eat corn fast enough you will get "full" stomach quick.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IrVulture

I will try it again and post pictures. I eat every 3 to 4 hours. what are you trying to say? i have no need to lie to you. I dont care for flags or for stars. Im seeking answers is all. This world once your eyes are open is really a scary place. Control mechanisms are everywhere. Im just trying to figure out why my body cant process through this shell.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

kernel are the seeds of corn? ok this makes sense to me. but every kernel? cooked?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Click that Livestrong link, it has all the information you need.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Good for you growing a garden of food. Make sure to buy only heirloom seeds. They are non-GMO. Here is a link to one site where you can get some good info, and seeds. There are many websites that sell heirloom seeds....google is your friend, when doing cost comparisons.

rareseeds.com...

This is a link to another company that I purchased 3 varieties of tobacco seeds from. They have gone into my barter stores if needed.

www.victoryseeds.com...

Des
edit on 23-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I would love to find out where i can buy non GMO foods.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

Thank you. i looked through the link. I guess this answers my question. Moniter please close thread.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join