It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Playing into their Hands or Disinfo agents? : WHAT race war?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Its really hard to find an alternative thinking commune that is not overpopulated with disinfo agents/ trolls are (obviously) being directed by other powers.Trust Me.

So while I step up to the table to sample the offerings , food for thought if you will, I keep running into the same old bizarre stale a** potato salad - racist talk and unfounded suspicion of a "race war" .

All one must do is search for "race war" on this site to see that it is clearly a huge concern to the consensus of thinkers on here. BUT why?

I think it safe to assume that if times were waaay worse in regards to race relations , and there was STILL no race war - it is not going to happen now?? When everyone is generally just trying to live life as peacefully as possible.

Much like Big Brother, you have to remember that "they" control the problem to offer the solutions.

"How many layers of deception can one person perceive" ? Thats the question.

The tea party movement , at its foundation, were reasonable , logical, and sound as followers of the black and white law of the land. It's a pretty dry position. All of a sudden it turned into something else - it had been infiltrated by unsavory characters who hijacked the movement. IE Plants.

So , I'm wondering:

are there plants/disinfo agents on here riling the fears of the uncertain "majority" mind by trying to convince them of a race war/loss of priveleage?

Are they plants - as usual - trying to distract any topic of conversation with outrageous philosophy.

Or are the people on here just reeeally concerned about a "race war" ? If so, why?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by femalepharoe

being multi ethnic myself i've learned to shrug it off

see, black-furred dogs/cat/animals don't hate or attack white-furred dogs/cat/animals because of color

only sub-humans do that
sub-humans, because they lack the sense and intelligence given an animal.

and yes their are a few untermenschen mass-posting here who'd be better off posting in stormfront or kkk.org IMO

just remember the above and act accordingly,

dogs barking are no big deal
if it tries to bite you however...
see how it's color is irrelevant?

edit on 23-3-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: fixed

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I think that a race war is very unlikely, as the different races get treated just as badly as one another.
Class war on the other hand is very possible.
However I imagine much of the ultra rich will be fat old white men that will call it a race war.
But nope, I have no interest in doing away with my Brothers of multi color.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

throw away your password and surround yourself with like minded people who all think heaven is "what dreams may come"

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

are you referring to the movie - because that movie sucked.

If not, My brain refused to wad through snarky comment to retrieve the meaning.

try again?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by femalepharoe

try again?

its your rant not mine I am having a wonderful day in America
edit on 23-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

try again?

its your rant not mine I am having a wonderful day in America
edit on 23-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

So am I.

Also , as a woman, I'm not going to allow you to get the last word in . Or inject your negativity into my rant.

So , we can do this for months, at a leisurely pace of course.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

sometimes feeding the brain a diet of choice doom or in your case Racism, can lead to cynical rants such as yours, many let the fur fly and get banned.

If getting away from it all is what the brain needs by all means do. If your heaven is chocolate cake and ice cream, log out and get some.

America isnt a nation of all latino, or arabs or italians or native people or black americans, its a mix of all of the above and more as most all of us have immigrant roots, and because it is Racial tension exists. It just does. All of us try to be the better person but in the mix we are also patriots and at some point "stand our ground" what ever that ground is.

The Message of Martin Luther King jr. was that we are all people here who all bleed red blood. We are all just people. All here for the same purpose. So just live and let live.

If we were all gray skinned people it would be very boring, would it not?

Find some chocolate cake and ice cream from time to time. Now this I can talk about, all day long.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

everyone always qoutes martin luther king jr, For good reason, however a qoute that is not as widely praised was stated right before he was assinated

" i fear that I've led my people into a burning house"

Interesting to note as well, the "non violent" movement would NOT has been as successful had it not been for the black panther party who presented an "option B" if you will. The majority was seeing people lynched and beat for centuries , so a few water hoses on black people was not that melo dramatic.

However , it is rather telling that you choose to follow me around from thread to thread being hateful , mean , and resentful well qouting doctor Luther King and telling me to "live and let live".

I'll pass on the cake and ice cream...I'm lactose intolerant.

thanks none the less..

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

everyone always qoutes martin luther king jr, For good reason, however a qoute that is not as widely praised was stated right before he was assinated

" i fear that I've led my people into a burning house"

Interesting to note as well, the "non violent" movement would NOT has been as successful had it not been for the black panther party who presented an "option B" if you will. The majority was seeing people lynched and beat for centuries , so a few water hoses on black people was not that melo dramatic.

However , it is rather telling that you choose to follow me around from thread to thread being hateful , mean , and resentful well qouting doctor Luther King and telling me to "live and let live".

I'll pass on the cake and ice cream...I'm lactose intolerant.

thanks none the less..

have fun with your self induced hate and blame...bye now

top topics

join