It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USGS: Micro quake in "Booming"Wisconsin City

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Ok now we have what you call micro quakes. Really...... The USGS must just throw words or theries up to the cealing and trys to see what sticks, or they think the populas is really stupid. Tell me what you think, heres the link to Fox news. www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Woahhhh. Which of our fine members predicted This, just two days ago? I'll be watching...

A 1.5? Really? You be slackin' on yo' scare tactics, fox!
edit on 23-3-2012 by EvanJP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
And the residents on Clintonville, WI are rightly skeptical.

Residents Skeptical of ‘Mini-Quakes’ Explanation For Clintonville Booms

These booms were felt 80 miles away in Monticello.
Never before have micro quakes been felt and reported by people.
The booms started before, and continued after the micro quakes were detected.

I call B.S.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by alienones

I find it strange, all week iv'e been watching he usgs earthquake page and it did not show any earthquake happening in Wisconsin. Now all of a sudden today it shows a 1.5 happening there tuesday !? and the intellicast web site does not show there being one at all. This sounds strange, i live in cali where there are earthquakes all the time iv'e never heard any booms before or after an earthquake.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This is an utter crock of crap. And everyone in that town knows it. The USGS just happened to have mobile equipment moving through the area a couple of days after the noises started and were able to "catch" a 1.5 quake while it was happening.

Then they go so far as to say these are usually only heard or felt within 5 miles of the epicenter...while it's known they were heard or felt up to 80 miles away. Then say....they could be really shallow.,....or even more shallow than they think.

Methinks their story is what is shallow here. Earthquakes had already been ruled out a couple of days before hand. Unless it's....... fracking......
And why have they only been heard or felt at night? I guess whatever "someone" was up to wasn't as quite as they supposedly thought. Now they're gonna have to find a noisier time of day.

new topics

top topics

join