It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lingerie football's Super Bowl IX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Good Morning or Good Afternoon or Good Evening, hope everyone is doing fine and i hope you find the following a breath of fresh air and a step back into the good thing that life has to offer...

Since this site has some doom and gloom threads i have taken an interest in providing some cheering up threads that will span across both genders and hopefully some of you might find them eye pleasing and others might them down right sexist, but and i must say but...i will try and keep them as light and interesting as possible as not all of what i have planned will be like the following.

So without further adue, we kick of with LFL ( Lingerie football's Super Bowl IX )
Oh yes, i lick being tackled to the ground...

Remember people, summer is around the corner so get those six packs ready and STOP EATING JUNK FOOD

edit on 23-3-2012 by cerebralassassins because: EDIT TO EDIT AND TO STRESS --> STOP EATING JUNK FOOD extra DIV

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Oh yes, i lick being tackled to the ground...

Your Freudian slip is showing...

I really want to like Lingerie Football...I mean, I love looking at the gals..but, seeing them hurt each other, is like watching a demolition derby with Ferraris and Lambourghinis.

It's gut-wrenching....

Lingerie Oil Wrestling League...now you're talking....

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Lingerie Oil Wrestling League

hmm....definetly a show stopper but sadly it would be x-rated as the "clothing " would be torn off thus making not available to the majority of viewers, but otherwise i would be a definite subscriber to that ...!

Oh lool i noticed my typo in above the photo...rofl, but i wont change as its a funny twist as a typo and to think i hadn't intended on doing that. But yeah, my friendship did prevail on that one...

P.S. Gaz , your thread about going cowboy, man..it kinda made me take a choice that since i read your thread it kinda put things into perspective. See, sometimes it only requires a strangers input to tilt the balance to one side and take the next step.

Peace
edit on 23-3-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I'm glad I could help, whatever assistance it helped you with...

new topics

top topics

join