It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel May Quit the UN Human Rights Council

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Israel May Quit the UN Human Rights Council

That's because Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman
said he may recall the Israeli ambassador to
the UN Human Rights Council and cut ties with the body.

He is hot under the collar because the U.N. Human Rights Council
voted to establish a fact-finding mission to probe
the effects of settlements on Palestinian human rights !!!

Israel must feel jilted by the other nations because
they want to find out something ?

Lieberman also said Israel might not cooperate !!!

By Gavriel Queenann
First Publish: 3/23/2012, 12:58 PM
IsraelNationalNews

Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said Friday he may recall the Israeli ambassador to the UN Human Rights Council and cut ties with the body.

His remarks came after the 47-member council voted to establish a fact-finding mission to probe the "effects of settlements on Palestinian human rights."

Lieberman also said Israel may choose not to cooperate with the council in its investigation, adding that he plans to ask the US to quit the council as well.

The resolution to “investigate the implications” of the settlements on “the Palestinian people throughout the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including east Jerusalem” was passed by a vote of 36 to 1, with 10 abstentions.

Israel Upset

The UN Human Rights Council also adopted four other resolutions condemning Israel on Thursday. Only the US voted against the raft of anti-Israel resolutions.

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu reacted to the decision on Thursday, saying the council is “hypocritical” and should be “ashamed of itself.”

Netanyahu say the U.N. Counsil is hypocritical ?

Hmmm.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu reacted to the decision on Thursday, saying the council is “hypocritical” and should be “ashamed of itself.”

Yeh, damn those "anti-semites / jew-haters / nazi's" for not letting Israel have it's way...

About time something was said in the UN. Rather than making them quit, they should simply kick them out. An apartheid regime has no place in a human rights council at all.

Seriously, how can any world leader or entity take Netanyahu for real? Literally talks out of his butt and contradicts every single word he says. The first hypocrites i can point out are those in the Israeli government.

We see of the shock that arouses when someone denies the holocaust.... YET Israel is denying the existence of palestine and the people it has killed while building pointless settlements that nobody even lives in, it's a comparable subject because the holocaust and the denial of palestine have one thing in common, GENOCIDE.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Remember what happened to netanyahoo's shrink?
israel should be able to abuse anyone it wants especially those semites

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

TextThe UN Human Rights Council also adopted four other resolutions condemning Israel on Thursday. Only the US voted against the raft of anti-Israel resolutions. Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu reacted to the decision on Thursday, saying the council is “hypocritical” and should be “ashamed of itself.”
reply to post by xuenchen

They should probe the thousands of missles fired at Israeli civilians while they are at it , the whole UN is a joke . They have turned their backs on numerous acts of genocide across Africa . Tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people have been killed because some Islamic group wants to establish a country under Islamic rule.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Now the UN Human Rights Council has legitimacy because they want to investigate Israel? What a joke, it is time to bolster NATO and leave the illigitimat UN!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The United Nations is a cesspool of corruption and agenda. It's also a useless paper tiger. Actually, it's probably worse than useless. It sucks up tons of money and does pretty much nothing for anyone unless it fits their agenda.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
well... it's good that they are leaving... it gives a perfect excuse to the other countries who see the crimes that the regime is committing, to go in there and blow it to smithereens... who will they complain to? sorry you backed out of the human rights group...

idiots... i hope they get what they deserve very soon... after all, every dog has its day....

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Palestine is just a word...

There was NEVER a country called Palestine OR a people called Palestinians.

U.N.? Rights Council ? Also WORDS without any meaning or power.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector

So is Holocaust.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok

TextThe UN Human Rights Council also adopted four other resolutions condemning Israel on Thursday. Only the US voted against the raft of anti-Israel resolutions. Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu reacted to the decision on Thursday, saying the council is “hypocritical” and should be “ashamed of itself.”
reply to post by xuenchen

They should probe the thousands of missles fired at Israeli civilians while they are at it , the whole UN is a joke . They have turned their backs on numerous acts of genocide across Africa . Tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people have been killed because some Islamic group wants to establish a country under Islamic rule.

The U.N. is the largest criminal organization in the world. If i were Bibi i'd tell the U.N. to go stuff it, the U.N. now is not what it was 60 years ago.

The U.S. does all the fighting and support in the U.N. and NATO, everyone else just sits back on their asses and talks smack about us behind our backs when the cowards refuse to lay down their own lives for someone they do not know.
edit on 23-3-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You are right... if the UN had any testicular fortitude, Israel would be knee deep in the brown stuff and would probably think twice before pulling the crap it does now...

The UN is a joke and Israel knows it which is why it gets away with the racist, genocidal behavior....

Shame on the UN and shame on the world who just sit back and let it all happen...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

All those missiles are NOTHING compared to Israel's disgraceful treatment of Palestinians.

Maybe Ahmadinejad was right. He didn't condemn Israel as the Western media wants us to think but the sentiment is understandable.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

If I were Israel, I'd demand local regime change.

Are Israelis stupid or something? They'd have to be for continuing to elect retarded warmongers like Bibi, Ariel Sharon, etc.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
"Israel May Quit the UN Human Rights Council"

Israel has no more right to be a member of the UN then AL-CIAda and all the others groups the MSM says are terrorists for defending their own land.

Learn some history and see how the terrorist state of Israle was born and remember that money no one could find that was used to short airlines stocks days before the 9/11 attack well i think i know where it came from and why nothing is ever said about it.

Money does not vanishm it leaves a paper trail, you can not short stock without leaving a digital signiture

These bankers are going to get you killed if you don't stop them starting false flag wars

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

Those missiles are launched by peoples who are not members of a state based organisation, nor do they respect or recognise international law, therefore the UN has no juridstiction or authority over their actions. Effectively it has no authority or juridstiction over Israels if it refuses, but that is another story altogether so this point of your comment is moot.

Secondly you refer to some 'Islamic' country, which I found strange, because you did not explicitly state which Islamic country. I assumed North Sudan, but I have no clue what country you are talking about, secondly I found it strange as it has nothin to do with the OP. The thread dosen't mention 'some Islamic country' in Africa, it talks about Israel. Stupid reply

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

Originally posted by Recollector

So is Holocaust.

Years ago you could be forgiven for taking the 6m figure as being true but now with the advent of the web and knowing what Israle is i see no excuse for taking this figure at face value and so desperate are they to hold on to this lie that they are bringing out laws to stop anyone questioning the numbers.

The USA for it's banker puppets in Israel is running around telling the world who can and cannot have nukes but the facts are that a lot more americian indians were killing during the Holocaust on american soil than all the jews in the world and the only nation to use nukes in anger was the USA.

Stop these bankers, they are going to get you killed or wipoeout 1.5bn muslims so that they can rebuild temple mount ready to bring on the end times.

FFS Israel only has 6m jewsih people and yet has 400 nukes which would wipe out the worlds population and yet they only own (Open ot question) a little bit of sand that was given to them by the UK about 60 years ago.

From banking to trouble to weapons these jews sure punch above their weight and they have all but screwed over the worlds economy

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

This reply is entirely wrong and stupid. Stupid, infact would be an understatement. I don't deny the inefficencies of the UN and I love critisizing the organisation. However the inefficencies are not the fault of the UN but rather the international system, and the limited input of the members states of the international communit

Firstly, you may associate the UN with the General Assembely which is the organ of the UN that makes a bunch of recomendations which are non-binding, but express the 'will' of the international community, which essentially means nothing if a state refuses to follow the advice, but the Security Council is the most efficient formal decision making body in the entire world which legitimises actions such as the peacekeeping operations in Sudan (finished) and now in South Sudan and Darfur (on-going).

It is not simply a paper pushing organisation (although a large proportion of the organisation is dedicated to pushing paper, as you say). It has been engaged in all sorts of non-partial peacekeeping operations which contrary to popular belief have ensured stability and probably saved lives, even though often they have been unable to stop the majority of the violence (e.g. Sudan where there was both success and failure)

Furthermore the UN, despire its ineffiencies, its limited resources and despite the fact its operations are restricted by the states which it is intervening in as they must give consent (i.e. Khartoum, the government of North Sudan had to consent to the UN peacekeeping operation, even when the government was commiting genocide on Black Chrisian Africans), the UN still managed to do alot of good with no military means, such as the UNHCR which helps refugees and the WHO and UN food aid which aleviated starvation (not hunger) in places such as Haiti and Somalia. The good things the UN does never makes it to the headlines because frankly no one finds it exciting

Now the most prominent point of my little rant, which regards the UN budget. This years UN budget was a meager $5.15 billion, which must be used for peacekeeping, food aid, administration and all kinds of expenses. This may seem like a bing number to you, but it is nothing, compared to the US military budget

The Army - $244.9 Billion
The Navy - $149.9 Billion
Marine Corps - $29 Billion
Air Force $117.6 Billion
Defence Inteligence - $80.1 Billion
and
Defence Wide Joint Activities - $118.7 Billion

Furthemore UN peacekeepers tend to be (actually almost always are) from developing countries. Their costs are minimal and they are often underequiped. Developed countries refuse to contribute. I can't blame them seeing how much it would cost

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Master_007

There never was a holocaust, its a German word which in English means 'whole burnt offering'

this is referring to the ram (or ox) which is burnt on the alter wholly (in contrast to the burnt offering where the priest kept the skin of the animal for himself, in the whole burnt offering the skin and all parts of the animal was burnt after the animals slaughter)

The whole burnt offering was offered for the sins of the nation

"THE" 'holocaust' never happened in Germany, its a lie.

I do find it odd that their belief is that people, Jews, will be killed for the sins of the Jewish nation though. Well, perhaps not 'odd' just extremely telling...

But The holocaust never happened, so why further propagate this lie?

Zionists would make laws in every country if they could to make it illegal to say the holocaust never happened, the question is why is it important to Zionists to force everyone to believe this lie?

To the OP:

At least that is one oxymoron gone...
edit on 24-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Not sure i agree with all your points but you don't buy expensive creamatorium ovens to kill millions of people when a cheap furnace like the ones used for smelting metal would be a lot cheaper and work a lot faster.

They keep showing the same war time clips of people who are starving and saying these are jews well they all look like any other europeans to me and Germans too were being starved to death towards the end of the war so prisoner of war camps were always going to come last as far as food was concerned.

Hitler was quite happy for someone else to have the jews from Europe but thats all beeen covered up and does not give Israel an excuse for trying to wipe out 1.5bn muslims on the earth and killing babies everyday in Gaza.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master_007

Not sure i agree with all your points but you don't buy expensive creamatorium ovens to kill millions of people when a cheap furnace like the ones used for smelting metal would be a lot cheaper and work a lot faster.

They keep showing the same war time clips of people who are starving and saying these are jews well they all look like any other europeans to me and Germans too were being starved to death towards the end of the war so prisoner of war camps were always going to come last as far as food was concerned.

Hitler was quite happy for someone else to have the jews from Europe but thats all beeen covered up and does not give Israel an excuse for trying to wipe out 1.5bn muslims on the earth and killing babies everyday in Gaza.

1) Crematorium or not, no matter how many people died (which is a debated number and greatly exaggerated) to have been an holocaust there would be the necessity of a priest... the Zionists trying to tell you Hitler was a priest of God?

Also, if this was an holocaust how come people who were not Jews died and them in far greater number, (even according to Zionists)... So, if the Jews believe that it can be Jews in place of a ram (or ox) whole burnt offering, then how can it be non-Jews are somehow part of this whole burnt offering too?

I am not that stupid to believe such nonsense, and I will call a spade a spade and say the holocaust never happened.

So the question is why are people demanding we believe in utter lies?

Lets face it, Hitler performing an holocaust is as much of an oxymoron as Israel being a member of any Human Rights Council!

What I specifically question is why Zionists demand an attachment in the mind of people between the killing of Jews and a sacrifice for atonement of sin

There have been many dictators in the world who killed people, Hitler would not be alone in this category, so if the point of remembering what happened in Germany is so that history is not repeated (as the Zionists claim) then why are they themselves become as bad if not worse than Hitler

which leads us back to the first point, if the remembrance has to do prevention of history being repeated and has nothing to do with not being a murder/dictator, then what is the point of this being remembered and attached to a religious meaning?

edit on 24-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2 >>

join