It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama / Hillary Clinton Giving Muslim Brotherhood $1.5 Billion in U.S. Taxpayer Dollars!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
OUR tax money needs to STAY in the U.S. This crap has got to stop.

TRAITORS!!!!

edit on 23-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
How much did Obama give to the Jewish Brotherhood? Commonly known to many people as Israel? Oh wait now this is a different situation...we can't be giving money to Muslims right?

Side Note:
Anti-Muslim hatred (not saying you, just people in general) in the USA should be classified as a hate crime on par with anything else.

Personally I don't think we should give money to any country, period. What do they "give" us, nothing. I am not an isolationist, I believe if we are doing business with other countries then help them out in some way that will benefit us. This is nothing more than stealing from the poor to give to our enemies, after all we eventually end up at war with any country we have aided. Iraq, Afghan, Somalia, Bosnia, and several others.

We are not obliged to give them anything, the government is obliged to serve the people of America, not the world. Just think approximately 10 cents out of every dollar you earn goes to some foreign nation in one form or another.

It needs to stop but sadly it won't because this is the way a.one world government works.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

How much did Obama give to the Jewish Brotherhood? Commonly known to many people as Israel? Oh wait now this is a different situation...we can't be giving money to Muslims right?

Side Note:
Anti-Muslim hatred (not saying you, just people in general) in the USA should be classified as a hate crime on par with anything else.

Now that's pretty pathetic don't you think? Can't you open your eyes for a change and see 99% of us were bitching about the simple fact of giving the money out at a bad point in time not necessarily at whom the money was going to. Sure Israel shouldn't be receiving any at all either. But you just had to get your rhetoric in there didn't you.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Let me get this straight... we are going to give boxes of money to an organization, not a recognized state or government as a bribe to keep their military, possibly already sponsored by anti-American groups from participating in an attack on Israel.

And on top of that, we are likely borrowing it as the US has no money?

Boy, this just keeps getting better.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
the military industrial complex depends on that "aid".

it will be used to purchase american weapons in the greatest embezzlement scheme ever devised by the nwo. they won't just turn their backs on billions because the government changed.

i doubt the muslim brotherhood would even see a dime of that money. it will go directly to defence contractors who will ship egypt the weapons.

edit on 23-3-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
and the hand-wringing government-controlled media wonder why a huge percentage of Americans think Obama is a Muslim.

Look at his freaking actions.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
i doubt the muslim brotherhood would even see a dime of that money.

I do hope you're correct randomname, but what worries me is having watched several programs on H2 where the CIA operatives handed over boxes of money to tribal leaders sitting in skin huts...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Originally posted by TXRabbit
lol. "Muslim Brotherhood" AKA....Egypt!!

Nice spin.

Let's not forget all the $$$ we give to the "Chosen Elders of Zion" or......Israel

and how about the interaction we have with the "International Heroin Producers - Local 856" or....Taliban

Or that Obama in 2008 gave his speech, in a packed stadium in front of adoring crowds, from a replica of a Greek building – The Great Alter of Zeus, the very seat of Satan as identified by Christ. Or when Obama gave his speech in Berlin, Germany, on July 24th, 2008, titled "The World that Stands as One." whilst facing the real Alter of Zeus - the seat of Satan.

Or when he didn't take the oath of office officially using a Bible.

Or that the prophecy Ali ibn Abi-Talib, which predicts that just before the return of the Mahdi (the end-times redeemer of Islam), a "tall black man will assume the reins of government in the West." This leader will command "the strongest army on earth" and will bear "a clear sign" from the third imam, Hussein. The prophecy concludes that: "Shiites should have no doubt that he is with us." And that Obama, written in the Persian alphabet, reads O Ba Ma, which means ‘he is with us,’ the magic formula in Majlisi’s tradition. www.newswithviews.com...

Nope, we'll all keep on ignoring it all as he crushes us with his heel because we've thrown away our God willingly.

that alone requires a thread of its own O.O
is this why all these 3rd mahdi beleivers are sayine we are in end times now?
the prophecy seems to fit well (strongest army on earth check)(tall black guy check)(western goverment check)
also notice the third imam (Hussein) is barack obamas middle name (his muslim name???)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The US isn't winning any wars they are just bribing warlords
you have skids of missing money in Afghanistan and Iraq too

Installing and bribing the Muslim brotherhood as leadership is just controlled opposition.
you could almost say its all aid to Israel because like the israeli creation and control of hamas this
is about creating new governments that will do just what the old Installed and bribed governments did:
What they were told to do.
like the US does what its told to do
By israel

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong... I am not against spending money to keep from going to war, I'm just against giving it away and then, although there are recognized exceptions, those we give it to stabs us in the back anyway.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
What is really sad is looking at the complete list of foreign aid and seeing where your tax dollars go.

www.census.gov...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
All they did was release the funds...they didn't allocate any new funds.

That money was already "spent"...has zero effect on increasing the debt, it is already calculated into the current debt.

Accounting 101

You, friend, show up in every thread that says Obama in it to apologize for him. It is really getting old.

Accounting 101, indeed. Because they already planned to overspend then it doesn't matter that they actually overspent. Perhaps when you take your remedial accounting class you should remember that when the balance on your balance sheet is surrounded by () that means you are broke. Not that you can make the () number even larger.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Regardless who gets the money, the Muslim brotherhood gets the guns right?
Its like the goverment is buying war insurance....by handing out the cash, they insure there will be another future war to fight when it can be trotted out for a purpose.....
The real MO Fos KEEP US ALL KILLING EACH OTHER!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Side Note:

The Muslim Brotherhood is at war with Israel.

Why are we empowering Israels enemies with US taxpayer dollars???

This is a very old plan. The US doesn't have a Communist enemy any more and there always has to be an enemy. This was decided a long time ago.

Bush was one of the key players in this saga, and it's just continuing within the groundwork already laid.

Radical Islam is the new enemy, and the emporing the Muslim Brotherhood throughout the mid-east is going to ensure there will always be an enemy.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Not a single one of you who replied has understood the background for this.

Back in 1979, there was a "peace" accord with Egypt.
The Egypt-Israel Peace treaty

Simply put, Egypt promised not to war with Israel, if it got things in return, one of which was bribe money from the USA. So from 1979 onwards, the USA has given Egypt a billion or so dollars each year as bribe money to not war with Israel.
However with last years uprising and the anti-democratic nature of the actions of the ruling government, that payment of money was suspended.
Now it seems with the Egyptian situaltion settled down a bit, the payments will continue as normal, as they have been for the last few decades.

This is not "pro Egypt" money, this is very much "pro Israel" money, as part of that 1979 deal.

edit on 23-3-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bakatono

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
All they did was release the funds...they didn't allocate any new funds.

That money was already "spent"...has zero effect on increasing the debt, it is already calculated into the current debt.

Accounting 101

You, friend, show up in every thread that says Obama in it to apologize for him. It is really getting old.

LOL - You noticed that already did you...

Obviously he's a big fan.

On to the topic - in fairness it’s not to the Muslim Brotherhood it’s to the Egyptian Government or their DOD.

However, it remains to be seen what influence the brotherhood gains in the elections that have yet to be held.

Personally, I think they will gain a lot and therefore giving the government this year’s "aid-package" (protection money I mean) might not be the wisest of moves.

It is pretty clear that our relationship status with their government is tenuous at best.

Claiming that this money was already allocated is like claiming its ok to go ahead and pre-pay a years’ worth of service from a company that just suffered a hostile takeover.

They also sent you a notice from management stating that your status as preferred customer was under review...and based on yet to be decided changes in management might not be able to provide that status any longer.

I'd be especially worried if this company kind of depended on my prepayment to run the whole place and might go in a direction I wasn't sure I'd like at best and at worst greatly impacted my own security in the marketplace.

It’s likely the company might not even exist in it's present form after 6 months but you go ahead and pay - hope you can get your services or money back after the restructuring.

:LOL: good luck with that.

edit on 23/3/2012 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Because We the USA do not care about Israel,they are not allies of the USA, didnt you just read the thread about their spies trying to steal our military secrets?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I think we're all sick and tired of our money flying out of our hands to others who aren't in need or their governments are pocketing it. Tired of the millions sent to other countries that hate us and make no bones about it. The many many many countries we send millions to for this reason or that. It is getting old. We are broke.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Sen John McCain supported the uprising in Egypt and Libya i think he to should held accountable.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Sen John McCain supported the uprising in Egypt and Libya i think he to should held accountable.

That he did - unfortunately he is not the POTUS and is not therefore necessarily the one with whom the proverbial buck stops when it comes to foreign policy in the US.

That would be the POTUS, who owns this mess...

This is an example of why you don't hire a staff person to take command of an organization - command and leadership are things one should practice before one gets elected to the highest office in the land.

If he had ever been in charge of anything (I mean anything - Senate and Congress are committees as is community organizing) he'd know to own his decisions not blame them on someone else when the outcome is uncertain or unfavorable.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join