Kim Kardashian gets P4WN3D - Did you ever want to do this ?

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
A quick break form the doom and gloom, the video is rather funny and although some might go omg wtf..but yeah, well.....when reality hits it can hit you in any shape or form. See, noone is special after all.

Q: Perhaps Kim was doing the number on the woman's bf or gf ......another Hollywood Mystery to Solve






posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
We dont see the actual flour hitting her

hope they show more camera angles

but AHAHAHA
that will certainly make her day
edit on 3/23/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
What did she do to deserve that?, I don't follow these celeb types, I've seen her in the papers, but I don't know what she does....or is that the point, she doesn't do anything.
edit on 23-3-2012 by DBCooper71 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
another kardashian stunt, you know she paid someone to throw flower on her, this way she gets to stay in the spot light one day longer because she has done not one thing for any attention other then whore around and become the grand canyon of hallways that hot dogs are thrown into.
edit on 23-3-2012 by hapablab because: spelling



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
she was flour bombed because she wears animal furs. when the woman threw the flour on her she yelled "fur hag"



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Oh common lets leave poor Kim alone, i mean i too am sick of her media whoring but it is getting to point that people like this might actually need to seek medical help.



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins
 


Honestly, I'm kind of surprised she didn't turn into a loaf of bread when the flour hit her.
busycooks.about.com...

(That was my bad joke for the day. I'll quit now.)



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
Oh common lets leave poor Kim alone, i mean i too am sick of her media whoring but it is getting to point that people like this might actually need to seek medical help.


your right, what that woman did was absolutely wrong, and thank goodness it was just flour and not acid or something like that. I still think this is a stunt though, I wouldn't put it past her.



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by cerebralassassins
 


Honestly, I'm kind of surprised she didn't turn into a loaf of bread when the flour hit her.
busycooks.about.com...

(That was my bad joke for the day. I'll quit now.)


That was funny actually especially the link lmao, I am surprised she didn't turn into a loaf either, she already has the buns and rolls.

edit on 23-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by cerebralassassins
 


Honestly, I'm kind of surprised she didn't turn into a loaf of bread when the flour hit her.
busycooks.about.com...

(That was my bad joke for the day. I'll quit now.)


That was funny actually especially the link lmao, I am surprised she didn't turn into a loaf either, she already has the buns and rolls.



love it...


but now that you two started the ball rolling, what could i do with the butter ?



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins
 


Glad you both liked my joke.


What to do with the butter?
I think she might need that for her next boyfriend. You know. Butter him up so he might forget about that sham wedding and all.
Wait. Is this the sister who did that? I keep getting them all confused....



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by cerebralassassins
 


Glad you both liked my joke.


What to do with the butter?
I think she might need that for her next boyfriend. You know. Butter him up so he might forget about that sham wedding and all.
Wait. Is this the sister who did that? I keep getting them all confused....


Trying to find a guy from tmz but his not avi atm,



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
She's a celeb who wears fur....the flour bomber was just another PETA nutjob...no real mystery here.


What did she do to deserve that?, I don't follow these celeb types, I've seen her in the papers, but I don't know what she does....or is that the point, she doesn't do anything.


Unlike some other celebutants, Kim actually (along with her sisters) runs a pretty successful fashion business these days, in addition to just marketing herself as a hottie with calendars, etc. They also have a reality show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians. (showing the pitfalls of being rich and now famous, as they try to maintain their 15 seconds of fame)...

My wife absolutely loves their shoe line (though she could care less about their antics or show)...



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
OMG - Poor Kim!

For a moment I thought it was a coc aine delivery gone wrong, but obviously the Kardashians would never do such things.

Interesting ... so Kim wears furs, but I recall her more rotund and sassy sister Khloe on a Peta advert naked?

Well, Kim has apparently been attacked before on their TV show, and some women really hate her.

In one bar fight she was saved by her sister Kourney's partner Scott, who turned from the family's unwanted black sheep to the most adorable and interesting character.

After Kim's marriage of about 70 days, more hatred poured in for the beleaguered icon, including some insults from Snoop Dogg.

Fans felt cheated, I guess.

Now the younger Jenner sisters are all over the tabloid covers.
I think with all the dough they have as a family, putting those girls at risk of physical and emotional hurt speaks volumes on the family morals.



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Originally posted by hapablab

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by cerebralassassins
 


Honestly, I'm kind of surprised she didn't turn into a loaf of bread when the flour hit her.
busycooks.about.com...

(That was my bad joke for the day. I'll quit now.)


That was funny actually especially the link lmao, I am surprised she didn't turn into a loaf either, she already has the buns and rolls.



love it...


but now that you two started the ball rolling, what could i do with the butter ?


lol one stick wouldn't be enough, would need a tub of it



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Here's the club fight from Kim and Kourt take New York.
Despite his geeky meterosexual image, Scott takes the fall.



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
She's a celeb who wears fur....the flour bomber was just another PETA nutjob...no real mystery here.


What did she do to deserve that?, I don't follow these celeb types, I've seen her in the papers, but I don't know what she does....or is that the point, she doesn't do anything.


Unlike some other celebutants, Kim actually (along with her sisters) runs a pretty successful fashion business these days, in addition to just marketing herself as a hottie with calendars, etc. They also have a reality show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians. (showing the pitfalls of being rich and now famous, as they try to maintain their 15 seconds of fame)...

My wife absolutely loves their shoe line (though she could care less about their antics or show)...


Ahh we have something like that here in the UK Its called a TOWIE, and unfortunatley my wife loves they're stupid show.



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
No I have never wanted to hit an innocent woman with anything for no other reason other than the fact I am jealous of her fame and fortune... Have you?



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
And here I thought I was safe on ATS from these people. Guess I was wrong.
Maybe I need a total media black out until the world forgets about them.



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
And here I thought I was safe on ATS from these people. Guess I was wrong.
Maybe I need a total media black out until the world forgets about them.


Soz..sure you safe in ats, its only me providing an alternative avenue to the doom and gloom





top topics
 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join