Scientists confirm Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
after reading all of that, i have a few questions.

Was this report based on a scientific theory? And if so, would that make this a theory?
i see compelling examples and thoughts, no hard evidence. yes, scientific evidence but unless they have an et willing to do a dna test for crossreferencing, it is only a conclusion and theory based on the evidence at hand.

Why the past tense? are they saying were over this? coming to a realization?

Scientifically this makes me hopeful because it shows that the truth is finally prevailing where it matters the most. No matter what road you take as a scientist, you will eventually end up in the same place. you can try to take a false approach, but you will eventually hit a wall you cant pass without some truth. true science is starting to be noticed and that gives me hope. True science in my opinion is be open to all possibilities and work together, not apart in honesty and respect.

Apparently, socially conscientious Extraterrestrials, according to the collaborative research findings of Dr. Salla and exo-scientists "fearing the implications to manipulative Extraterrestrials genetically influencing Earth humans into becoming barbarians like Genghis Khan or Adolf Hilter, sought to "seed" "star children"." These "star children" were "seeded" into humanity without the apparent knowledge of the Earth humans they came into contact with, to help, in the apparent view of Extraterrestrials to "elevate and inspire the socially creative potentials of humanity."[/ex

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
1. Disseminate the theory of evolution as fact in the public school systems and media forms in western countries to destroy the belief in creation of God and the Bible.
+
2. Create UFO hoaxes and swamp all media with "alien" this and that to indoctrinate many with the idea that we are being visited.
+
3. Reinstate creationism by extraterrestrials via evolution and genetic manipulation.
+
4. Pour on heaps of fear about earth destruction.

=Produces a population already worshipping these "things" as creator and saviour, the anti -Christ "in place of Christ"

So how many descendants of the Israel of God already worship them? Sadly, millions. May the good Lord open eyes. Just as Antiochus Epiphanes set up an alter and image to Zeus in the physical temple in Jerusalem, so today we see it being set up in the temple of God, the body of Christ believers, and many billions more.

Jesus had John in Revelation to pass along one of His prophetic letters to Pergamos (also referred to as Pergamum), in which He says: “I know thy works, and where you dwell, even where satan’s seat is.” Needless to say, the Great Alter to Zeus at Pergamos was the “seat” or throne of satan.

The point is simple: Zeus was Satan. And with this huge media drive to convince the youngsters that we were actually created as a species by extraterrestrials through genetic manipulation, as opposed to the classical evolution from goo, we are seeing the setup of WORSHIP.

Evolution is and always was a lie to destroy the belief of man being a special creation of God Almighty. It has served it's purpose so onto the final stage - the reintroduction of creation by extraterrestrials. Hitler built a replica of the Great Alter to Zeus and so did Obama.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by willie9696

Agreed Willie, I believe in God and the Bible and yes I use my brain, if God winds up being a supreme being which by all references in the Bible he is, so be it. The manner inwhich we live our lives and the acceptance that Jesus was his son is all that will matter at judgement day. What really baffles me the most is so many can wrap their heads around ET's, but yet the concept of God and Christainity is so nonbelieveable.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
If you guys explore that website, The Canadian, you will discover it's about as reputable as the National Enquirer or the ill fated News of the World. In other words, it's mostly BS.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Hey XC,

I agree with your statement of not being able to detect alien DNA without having a sample to compare it too however take this statement as a creative writing exercise. Maybe the editor/writer meant that the DNA is alien to our DNA and the known structures around the world. They might mean it metaphorically knowing full well that using the word alien in their description would generate positive results of interested parties. It's slimy but it caught all of our attention.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
My Cherokee Grandmother always talked about her peoples being the product of intervention by "star people".

Claiming descendants from the people of the Pleiades (or "Seven Sisters" as it was know as) which was also the head of the Great Buffalo constellation in the night sky.

While talking about these visitors she never used the term "aliens" she would always call them "the ancients".

Just thought I'd put that out there.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
That bogus story has been circulating for quite a while.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Here's an ATS thread about it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join