Scientists confirm Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Scientists confirm Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

www.agoracosmopolitan.com

Collaborative research from a gathering of exo-scientists postulate that there are genes from over 20 extraterrestrials civilizations in Human DNA.

Collaborative exo-scientific research efforts inspired by Dr. Michael Salla, suggest that within the estimated over 20 types of extraterrestrial genes within human DNA, lies psycho-kinetic abilities associated with the genetic memories of ancient extraterrestrial races

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

These psycho-kinetic abilities, for example, could be viewed to manifest from time to time, when human beings in the process of trying to save another life, for example, have been recorded as executing, "great physical and other acts" which seem to go beyond the realm of understanding by "official science". The recorded healing abilities which individuals, for example, in aboriginal communities across the world have demonstrated in relation to their spirituality, which had also been recorded of Jesus, could be viewed to be associated with accessing this DNA "memory".

"The likelihood of the formation of life from inanimate mater is one to a number with 40,000 noughts after it.... It is big enough to bury Darwin and the whole theory of evolution. There was no primeval soup, neither on this planet nor on any other, and if the beginnings of life were not random, they must therefore have been the product of purposeful intelligence."

They are comparative to not the presumed 95 percent but to almost 99 percent of the chimpanzees, and 70 percent of the mouse. Human genes, with the same functions, were found to be identical to genes of other vertebrates, as well as invertebrates, plants, fungi, even yeast. The findings not only confirmed that there was one source of DNA for all life on Earth, but also enabled the scientists to trace the evolutionary process how more complex organisms evolved, genetically, from simpler ones, adopting at each stage the genes of a lower life form to create a more complex higher life form culminating with Homo sapiens.

Interesting. It must be noted though that i do not know whether this source is reliable, but nevertheless is an interesting story with some 'reliable' sources. What's ATS's opinion?

www.agoracosmopolitan.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 23-3-2012 by daaskapital because: eta

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

AT a conference in Cambridge, Mass., in 1988 called “How the Brain Works,” Francis Crick suggested that neuroscientific understanding would move further along if only he and his colleagues were allowed to experiment on prisoners. You couldn’t tell if he was kidding, and Crick being Crick, he probably didn’t care. Emboldened by a Nobel Prize in 1962 for helping uncoil the secret of life, Dr. Crick, who died in 2004, wasn’t shy about offering bold opinions — including speculations that life might have been seeded on Earth as part of an experiment by aliens.

www.nytimes.com...
The Canadian, just from that one article might be one of "those" sources

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
while i would stake my life on the fact that there has been divine intervention, i cannot fathom how scientists cross referenced our DNA with that of ET DNA. how can they prove that these 20 (or howevermany genes from "20 extraterrestrials civilizations") are in fact from ET civilizations? you can't say it's not human just because you don't know what it is...how can they call it ET? how do they know what ET DNA looks like? what are they basing this "fact" off of?

by divine intervention, i am not necessarily saying "god" either...just saying that there have been beings of higher energy who have come down and interceded and/or tinkered with us (if not all out created us) for reasons they saw fit. but again...this article is a far reach, to me...
edit on 3/23/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Pretty cool if true, but it'll never hit Fox News, BBC News and the others + be taken seriously enough.

I'm not so worried about the actual truth of what we really are being found out by some of us any more, the main problem is it being covered properly in the news so others find out!

"Yeah I read the other day that we're really a mix between Humans and loads of ET races, it's still kind of settling in to be honest..."

"Didn't see that on BBC so can't be true."

Ah, I just saw Salla in the quote! Don't think he's well liked around here.

Edit : yeah he's apparently known to be behind several hoaxes I think. Here's one thread : www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

edit : I just saw Salla in the quote! Don't think he's well liked around here.
Not him, just work inspired by him

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by robhines

edit : I just saw Salla in the quote! Don't think he's well liked around here.
Not him, just work inspired by him

Yeah I just think some people assume the worst whenever they see his name. Will have a read anyway and follow the story if I can to see what happens, would be cool if there's really something to it.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The fact that they cite the nonexistent Sam Chang, as well as mention both Meier and Sitchin immediately makes me leery of these claims. Not to mention one would not be able to confirm the presence of alien DNA without alien DNA to be used for comparison. It is also worth pointing out that Salla himself is not a scientist. He holds a doctorate in international politics.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
On the other hand there are mysterious things..not proof though, questions

in tracing the vertical evolutionary record contained in the human and the other analyzed genomes, that the scientists ran into an enigma. The “head-scratching discovery by the public consortium,” as Science termed it, was that the human genome contains 223 genes that do not have the required predecessors on the genomic evolutionary tree.

How did Man acquire such a bunch of enigmatic genes?
In the evolutionary progression from bacteria to invertebrates (such as the lineages of yeast, worms, flies or mustard weed – which have been deciphered) to vertebrates (mice, chimpanzees) and finally modern humans, these 223 genes are completely missing in the invertebrate phase. Therefore, the scientists can explain their presence in the human genome by a “rather recent” (in evolutionary time scales) “probable horizontal transfer from bacteria.”

In other words: At a relatively recent time as Evolution goes, modern humans acquired an extra 223 genes not through gradual evolution, not vertically on the Tree of Life, but horizontally, as a sideways insertion of genetic material from bacteria…

www.world-mysteries.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
If we have no genetic material feom aliens how do they know this?

I believe 100% in aliens visiting us here, but not sure how this helps.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I agree, easier for most to believe in ET than in GOD and the Bible. Where did they get their reference samples from? Area 51 or perhaps ET has agreed to a court ordered DNA swab. Silly people ignoring the truth, I will pray for you.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Jesus did say His kingdom was not of this world. Many references throughout the Bible and history that would lead one to believe this is probably the case. This may fly in the face of organized religion but God gave us brain, I think He would say feel free to use it. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Scientists confirm Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA???

Extraterrestrials confirm Human scientists' genes contain junk DNA....

A body of extraterrestrials gathered today at their alien summit, marvelling at their masters plan. They also found it funny that we could peddle such clap-trap and indeed think ourselves clever for doing so.

Anyway, what does ATS think you ask op? Well on behalf of all of ATS, I would like to say this reminds me of that recent story about the physicist finding computer error correction coding in the very fabric of the quantum-string theory-world that they(the quantum physicists) made up. "It's all like a giant computer simulation!" yeah whatever mate. bend a spoon with your mind and ill pay rapt attention. Likewise for these alien-DNA-charlatan-vendors; Heal a cripple, or turn water into wine, then we'll ALL pay rapt attention. ....................

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

To a real scientist, that headline would be totally dismissed in the first glance, unless such a scientist had access to a database that listed all 20 or so of those DNA samples taken directly from those individual aliens.

And THEN to go further and claim psycho-kinetic abilities as related to that "discovery" is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard claimed about ETs--and I am an admitted abductee.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hey guys, don't crucify me
I was just posting what i found.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
this would explain all the abductions people claim to have experianced then

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
just like the Human Genome Project - *supposedly* the head of the project, Sam Chang, was discreetly disclosing info regarding the significantly high percentage of ET DNA in the human genome. however, no credentials (or anything, really) can be found about the elusive Dr. Chang. i'm not calling bull# - in fact, the theory about humans not being as "earthling-y" as previously thought does hold water - but if these scientists want their research to be taken seriously, they need to be empirical, thorough, and bring in peer review. just my 2c......

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

They have no way to draw this conclusion unless they have ET DNA , it's like me walking on the beach and grabbing twenty grains of sand and saying they ome from twent different planets outside this solar system .

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
old ancient news tell me something I don't already know we are not from here were like tourist that never left our dna is a mixture of several alien races hence the different races on earth each one with a sky god (alien) infact every religion faith etc.. is the same story just told from a different perspective

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
cripe - 20 different et's -- that dang madam larouge - she always went missing...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join