It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They put me in jail for telling the TRUTH! Treason?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
When you join any military you take an oath to keep quiet. Obviously, you thought that didn't apply to you.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Anim8Tr I sympathize with you in what would seem to be something very hard to deal with. You have been made an example of and that is because you know more right now then you even realize.

I can tell you right now that the world is a complicated place. Secrets of state are very much entangled within the ufo and alien phenomena. It is also linked to the financial system in a very real way. The alien’s visitations of this planet are very real and have been for a long time. The biggest cover-up in human history in my opinion is the fact that we have made steady contact with different races and even inter-dimensional version of ourselves. Ever since the Manhattan project we have, as a race, discovered and evolve to a point where we show we can either be a people that will grow to be a great race, or maybe a race that will annihilate itself. The atomic age was of great interest for visitors. It is one of the few steps into actually becoming an advanced civilization. The understanding of the universe around us needed to build such weapons also means that we can build much more. Unfortunately for us, humanity is still thinking that war is the way out. Certain people would rather see us commit massive genocide so that we can “control” the overpopulation of this planet.

Your story very much resembles what we can call an alien/ufo event. The fact that this was covered up and that you served as an example was very important in your story. The military authorities have sympathy for you when they said “if you only knew”. This to me makes me think that either they were not military police or they knew you in some way. The same fact that you have been surveyed closely also indicates either mistrust or already growing concern over what you know or what you can do. They most likely already had a tap on you before the event.

Maybe this was some sort of a test for them. They wanted to see if you would crack or not. Maybe …. But the radio signal that was intercepted and the frozen sheep have some sort of a connexion. The staff in the forest seing strange lights as well. Both you and that team had been placed in that position for a reason. Now the question is why?

Where they aware of some type of meeting place in the forest? Where they trying to see if you could decifer the radio communication codes… Who knows right! But it really seems to me like alien visitation. As for some other post ive seen on page 2 claiming that your rights are different in germany; I would have to say that the same rules apply under the world treaty that concerns non disclosure and hiding/denying in plain site the alien/ufo agenda on this planet.

Now do not make the mistake of thinking that the world is not allied in some way. There is no way the elites of this planet could ever hide from us that we are not alone in the universe. I believe that the United Nations is in some way connected to this global organization. Massive sums of money are being spent in black projects. Massive underground military bases constructed. These are not for human kind to survive massive extinction level events. In my own humble opinion they are built so that a second part of the world population, that accepts such things may continue research and be parallel to our society, but in secrecy.

Of course some of us here would very much like to see first contact and to be part of this new history of humanity. One that accepts our part in the universe, that wants to explore beyond the reach of our galaxy and learn from the experience. But that is not what we have…. We have black projects, treaties, experiments going on concerning aliens species. We have been in contact and are still.

I keep coming back to this example but it is the best I know of, think about Stargate SG1 and Atlantis. Look at how everything works. It’s a parallel image of what is really going on. Especially since they have military consultants on the show all the time. The same way that the show had a story at one point about the show in the show. I mean they put things in our everyday life to make it possible for us to accept it. Its almost the truth Except with good looking actors and cute sideplots. What you see in there has probably happened in some way or has been toned down 200% and made as entertainement.

So why do we accept this as a species? Why are we willing to trade off knowledge for ignorance?

Our collective consciousness is not ready for the burden that this reality poses on our way of life. It has the potential of completely destroying our society. We have petty wars over money and product. Mankind is, in general, a very warlike race. The consequences of anything like this coming out would completely destroy us. This is why we are kept in the dark. This is why they do not wish us to “discover” the truth. This is also why they have permitted some information to get out. Slowly making us accept the changes that we are eventually going to have to face.

*** Continues ***

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
*** Continues ****

I believe that sites like abovetopsecret and godlike or such other conspiracy sites, are made available and do not pose a threat to The powers that be. It is also a place people can vent about issues . Since most of it is unprovable and that most people exaggerate the truth is controlled in this way…. There are a lot of people out there helping the cover-up. And I am also guessing that they recruit within the knowing and willing community of people that believe such thing exists. This is how they would double check your personality profile perfore even arresting you. You must have made a mistake at some point that makes them doubt of your resolve towards their agenda. This also means that you are a threat to them.

Problem is, our system is governed by money. The power that his money brings keeps the lie going. In that same sense they know that one day the system we are currently living in will cease to exist. To this end they do not want you or anyone else to openly start the gears of this soon to come event. This also explains why you were emprisoned. So that you become scared of talking to real people and that you confess yourself where the truth does not hurt them as much.

Do you really want to know how far this rabbit hole goes? If you believe in such things, most of the governments worldwide have been aware of visitors for over 100 years. I am guessing that the information has always been available to noteworthy people that they could trust. Compartmentalized into subsections all the information is scaterred so that the missing pieces can be denied. People with just a bit of information can be debunked easily, scared away or manipulated.

Ask yourself this, what was so important that they would need to make an example of you? Did you record in your mind some information that is not evident to you right now? Could something be construed to fit a bigger story? Do any of you buddies have what they call missing time gaps in memory or even encounters that could confirm the sounds you heard over the wireless. Something in your story is a missing piece to someone else. If you find that other piece of the puzzle you will get your answer.

But beware of the consequences of searching this subject matter. If they imprisoned you and have not made a deal with you . (at any point if you are of interest someone in charge or reporting to the agency in your country that deals with this sort of affair will present himself/herself to you. In this time they will maybe offer you a deal, if not well im sorry you are expandable to them. )

Of this has not been the case then they will not hesitate to make you either disappear for a long time or make you dead. Your family can also be used as leverage over you. Do not forget that in this day and age, social media, phone companies everything you say and do is checked and double checked. And be smart about it in here it is checked as well. It all depends on what they see becoming of you. And think back far before this event to see if someone has subtily asked for your help in something mysterious

You have made a choice by bringing this to the collective attention of ATS and I salute you for that and hope that out of this nothing wrong will happen to anyone. And I believe that it is people like you that actually change things in life.

It all depends on what you want to do.

Thanks for the read and godspeed.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies.”

― Ron Paul, The Revolution: A Manifesto

edit on 28-3-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

I am also a former military,and work as a scientist now and are well aware of these kinds of issues. What you experienced is either two things.

1: Humans own researchtesting on equipment. ( be aware of that the military techonology state is ALOT different from what you have come to believe through media,or even seen with your own eyes)
2: Extra terrestrial.

When you sign your military contract, its is written that everything strange or at a military "need-to know" is held classified.You are not allowed to inform anything to neither your family or friends,no matter how strange,if you do,well you just experienced what will happen. And trust me my friend,you were lucky.

What will happen now,is that you will have officers checking up on you,and giving you a "rational" and logical explanation of what you experienced,just play along with them,you do not want to be concidered a "risk".

This goes for all countries.

keep the information close,until we are no longer in need.

edit on 30-3-2012 by Archirvion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

i WAS AN OFFICER IN THE DUTCH ARMY AND THESE KIND OF STORIES ABOUT LIGHTS AND SIGNALS IN FORREST I RECOGNIZE! OVER 80 PROF SOLDIERS SAW IT AND OBSERVED IT, NO ONE EVER TALKED ABOUT IT !

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
its messed up i agree but thats the world.... all our gov't know more then there telling us... maybe to keep us sain or maybe because they just dont want us to know... i cant make a thread yet but when i can i cant wait to share what ive got. The world is a scary place now. ugh i so want to post what i know. but the gov't is def hiding something many things and they need to tell us!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Yes it's happening the world over.

We here in America have our Bradley Manning who was not only imprisoned for 555 days, with 250+ of those days in solitary confinement as well as having his face punched in for whistle blowing on the famous helicopter massacre of civilians, medics and two journalists with the pilots giggling joyfully at brutally mass shooting down of humans like a video game..............this is our world now, back to almost, Hitler's Germany on a global scale.

He will be court marshaled and sentenced probably for treason simply for bringing to light a wrong the military is allowing...........America is now owned, lock, stock and barrel by the large corporations, financial institutions and the military complex.

Here we allow whole Presidential administrations that blatantly lied to us about weapons of mass destruction, and possibly even contributed or simply allowed 911 to happen retire with excellent medical and retirement packages and imprison those that try to bring true justice to light.

The military will punish a soldier that disobeys a commanding officer or informs the public of wrong doing simply because they hold a lot of power.

This has become the way of our current world and will continue and escalate until the majority of us wake up and refuse to be a part of "the system".

Keep us informed of your situation.

More and more people, are waking up, however, not enough and not fast enough, we're running out of time.

Threads like yours are very important because maybe by your opening thread you will wake up yet one more sleeper in the matrix.

Stay safe.

My prayers and best wishes are with you.

edit on 31-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

I dont believe you and I feel obligated to explain. I was going to offer insight on the goat and frequencies but i recalled what unit you claimed as your own, jager battalion. Herein lies the problem, jager battalion, aka hunter battalion was disolved in 1944 and hasn't existed since. There is a similar battalion formed from its ashes but it is not called jager battalion or hunter battalion. If you are in that battalion I know that you would know the name of it. That means you are not confused. It means you intentionally lied.

Now about that goat. The goat had beed dead for several hours and rigamortis had set in. Most likely. Factor in the heat bloating the animal causing fluids to leak out. They dry and crystalize. Giving the appearance of frost. The lights in the woods could be any number of things.

Lastly, if you were convicted of treason you would be incarcerated for more than three months. On the radio you could have recieved a burst transmission or interference. So nothing of consequence. Couplethat with your lie and this goes to the hoax bin

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
reply to post by Anim8tr

I dont believe you and I feel obligated to explain. I was going to offer insight on the goat and frequencies but i recalled what unit you claimed as your own, jager battalion. Herein lies the problem, jager battalion, aka hunter battalion was disolved in 1944 and hasn't existed since. There is a similar battalion formed from its ashes but it is not called jager battalion or hunter battalion. If you are in that battalion I know that you would know the name of it. That means you are not confused. It means you intentionally lied.

Hi DrJay1975, I am glad we have an expert of the structure of the German Bundeswehr and German Military Law on this board.

A shortened list of currently active Jager Battalions in the German Bundeswehr (source: Wikipedia Germany):

Concerning the prosecution of Anim8tr, maybe he could shed more light on the judicial aspects: Prosecuted according to § 353b StGB, Verletzung von Dienstgeheimnissen ("betrayal of official secrets")? For the reported case the mentioned penalty sounds plausible.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I believe you and your story, but one silly question comes to my mind: are you allowed to stay in the army or did you get fired and are you being watched or anything?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
this is amazing news

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Reminds me of the scene in 2002 adaptation of the "The Count of Monte Cristo" when Dantès is first taken to the prison chateau d'lf.

@28 minutes in:

Dantès: "I know you must hear this a great deal. I assure you I am innocent. Everyone must say that. I know. But I truly am."

Jailer: "Innocent?"

Dantès: "Yes."

Jailer: "I know. I really do know."

Dantès: "You mock me."

Jailer: "No my dear Dantès. I know perfectly well that you are innocent. Why else would you be here. If you were truly guilty there are a hundred prisons in france where they would lock you away, but chateau d'lf is where they put the ones they are ashamed of."

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join