It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They put me in jail for telling the TRUTH! Treason?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
reply to post by phalanx001

I'm pretty sure he's asking if his collegues (military buddies) have spoken more about it and/or if the OP has spoken more about the lights with his friends too.

There's no sarcasm, and I don't see anywhere in his message that would indicate they served together.

YEAH , VERY RIGHT..ITS NOT SARCASTIC..why should I be?? BS..

as for the google transation, LMAO

interesting.. NWO: ´´Organizational Realignment in the world´´ ..WTF..

no, I just was asking if other soldiers may have seen the lights or else..and strange that the airforce knocked on his door.
I asked if the frozen lamb maybe just fell off a plane.

still LMAO..

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

edit on 23-3-2012 by phalanx001 because: Already clarified

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by phalanx001
reply to post by Anim8tr

Sorry to hear that dude. Is there any chance you could translate anti72's post in german (above) for us?

hmm, what part do you wanna know?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72

Originally posted by shadowland8
reply to post by phalanx001

I'm pretty sure he's asking if his collegues (military buddies) have spoken more about it and/or if the OP has spoken more about the lights with his friends too.

There's no sarcasm, and I don't see anywhere in his message that would indicate they served together.

YEAH , VERY RIGHT..ITS NOT SARCASTIC..why should I be?? BS..

as for the google transation, LMAO

interesting.. NWO: ´´Organizational Realignment in the world´´ ..WTF..

no, I just was asking if other soldiers may have seen the lights or else..and strange that the airforce knocked on his door.
I asked if the frozen lamb maybe just fell off a plane.

still LMAO..

Thanks for the clarification

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Very interesting story, seems legit

Anyway i hope everything is ok at your end, all the best.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cauliflower

Indeed I did sign a paper not to talk about anything. That's the only reason they were able to put me in jail. I agreed to keep all their secrets or the punishment was clear. I'm lucky I didn't have to do more time (usually the penalty for treason is 1 year in prison).
When they read my rights to me, sitting in the backseat of a military jeep, handcuffed, I already knew I wasn't able to get myself out of this even with a good lawyer. I cried for days, I thought they are going to hunt me down as soon as I leave the base. Talking about mental instability, this event was what gave me the rest.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Pics of the frozen sheep or it didn't happen....just kidding, I know how everyone loves seeing that statement. but seriously if they imprisoned you for divulging "sensitive information" such as that of a frozen sheep.....maybe America is not so bad after all.

edit on 23-3-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Might as well be punished for a sheep instead of a lamb

Was it cold 'dolly' the sheep? Sorry, meant to say called...couldnt resist....lol
Were you 'frozen' out.....?
edit on 23-3-2012 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anim8tr
reply to post by Cauliflower

Indeed I did sign a paper not to talk about anything. That's the only reason they were able to put me in jail. I agreed to keep all their secrets or the punishment was clear. I'm lucky I didn't have to do more time (usually the penalty for treason is 1 year in prison).
When they read my rights to me, sitting in the backseat of a military jeep, handcuffed, I already knew I wasn't able to get myself out of this even with a good lawyer. I cried for days, I thought they are going to hunt me down as soon as I leave the base. Talking about mental instability, this event was what gave me the rest.

So what can us regular citizens of the world do about it? Who is on our side that is above them? I mean i understand people really need to wake up to the truth.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I must say THANK YOU, to all the people sharing their sympathy and affection with me. I didn't expect to get so much attention from this thread at all, i usually read headlines like "Ron Paul Blablabla!" or "Massive bla object heading towards earth!!!!!". Don't give me wrong, they entertain me as much aswell, but time is running out and instead being distrated by fiction, open your eyes and ears to people that tell THEIR STORY!
What I just shared with you acctually put me to risk again.
I know all you sceptics are like "pics or it didn't happen", but you saw the moon landing and you think it's a conspiracy? So whats the point of uploading pictures of a dead, frozen sheep?
If your mind is empty and your heart is good, you will find believe in my story.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
----double----
edit on 23-3-2012 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

(except my grandpa he said "RUSSIANS!").

Your grandpa sounds awesome!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I must say THANK YOU, to all the people sharing their sympathy and affection with me. I didn't expect to get so much attention from this thread at all, i usually read headlines like "Ron Paul Blablabla!" or "Massive bla object heading towards earth!!!!!". Don't give me wrong, they entertain me as much aswell, but time is running out and instead being distrated by fiction, open your eyes and ears to people that tell THEIR STORY!
What I just shared with you acctually put me to risk again.
I know all you sceptics are like "pics or it didn't happen", but you saw the moon landing and you think it's a conspiracy? So whats the point of uploading pictures of a dead, frozen sheep?
If your mind is empty and your heart is good, you will find believe in my story.

I believe your story 100%.I have seen things recently. I even started a thread. I just wanna know what can us regular citizens really do about it?
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Your story sounds similar to the Bentwaters encounter, as regards seeing lights in the forest. The frozen sheep seems odd tho.If this was part of a ufo encounter near a base, its the first one I've heard of involving a frozen animal. Condolences on the way you were treated, in the US many people have been harassed for talking about their experiences. For reasons unstated, the Govt is covering up the UFO subject. I do believe more is going on than we are told.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Wow, what an awful experience, sending best wishes to you and your family for safety and peace.

I'm curious about why exactly you were found "unstable" , because the sheep disappeared ? I understand the bogus charges were because you spoke to others, although that seems wierd too because if I understand correctly you told other military personal, right? That's not allowed?

The whole dead, frozen sheep thing is pretty creepy, yikes!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Aliens and other lifeforms and systems, it's like supposed to be the biggest secret that is right in front of everybody's faces in mysterious ways, but it's kept all hush hush. In this universe of more galaxies, stars, and planets then you can count, or fathom of counting. The hardest thing to believe in is that another form of life might have sprung up on another rock in the vast void of space, somehow, and somewhere far far away in another galaxy.

Oh yes dude your crazy, crazy for thinking anybody will truly believe you.
Even if they could, they could not get that fact past there Modus operandi. And even if they knew for a fact that it was true, well it still wont matter much at all.

Frozen sheep.
edit on 23-3-2012 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Did this base have any areas that were engaged in top secret projects? Did you have that kind of clearance.
Was there Sheep normally in the area?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by phalanx001

Originally posted by AllIsOne
What makes you people so damn sure you could handle real disclosure? There are scenarios that would justify permanent non-disclosure.

interesting statement - would you mind to name one of those scenarios ?

Even here on ATS the slightest suggestion of something real happening and everyone is going on and on about FEAR MONGERING. They get totally scared and want even the talk to stop. this is a place for people who are open to alternatives and you get this on any thread that has any possible suggestion something real in the unusual department may be happening, so how would the worlds people in general deal with something huge and scary?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I've come to this place because you people are open minded. Yes, I've risked everything again talking about it, but if you only knew how many soldiers report strange sightings in Germany EVERY DAY, you wouldn't wonder about it anymore. I still have contact to the soldiers back in the day. We still talk about it on the phone. If they wanted to silence me, they wouldn've done it instantly. They have the power. They have sharpshooters that are basicly brainwashed. They would shoot me and my wife as well as my children on our living room couch.
This might sound a little harsh to you, but thats the paranoia I'm putting up with everyday! I lock my door with a "ghetto-safe". I put alarms on my windows so I have a splitsecond to grab my 9mm so I can do some damadge to them before they kill US all. This is not a joke.
THEY TOOK AWAY MY FREEDOM!
Where else should I go? All they did was legal, in the governments opinion.

Much more likely you would all have an auto wreck or some natural looking accident.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I am surprised at the level of control that they maintain just to suppress the truth. But I did laugh when I read that your grandpa suspected the Russians (and not the aliens) as the source of those strange lights.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join