It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They put me in jail for telling the TRUTH! Treason?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anim8tr
There was a significant light show goin off on the same night in a forest near the base and startled a group of soldiers camping out in the woods. They ran back to the base and talked about red, blue and green flashing lights in the treetops. Later the officer confirmed that someone, or something was sending out signals from that area to the base. But it was nothing we could encode, nothing we heard before.

I believe what you saw was earthly top secret technology that is using RGB frequencies to transmit signals and light waves across space and time. If you wear chromadepth 3D glasses and wear Goethes Farbenlehre's light spectrum glasses at the same time and then if you look up at a fluorescent light bulb, you will see Red Yellow Green and Blue square layers emitting from the bulb. It's the strangest thing, but in reality what is being witnessed is the manifestation of the RGB false light spectrum.The Red Green Blue (RGB) color spectrum is actually a type of code within a code, translated as R [Yellow Blue] Blue and since this code repeats, it can be read, RGBRGBRGB or RYBBRYBBRYBB there is an overlap to create purple and blue also overlaps with itself, you can decode the RGB via saturating the code with blue (BBB). Project blue beam is behind this technology. The RGB code is a code within a code as blue is repeated three times with Green, Purple, and Blue itself. It is possible that what you were witnessing was a type of holographic technology utilizing the RGB code. It can be complicated to understand, but RGB is everywhere, in our fluorescent bulbs, and even on our TV screens!

edit on 23-3-2012 by leira7 because: Had to add quote from OP

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
What crappy luck to be the unfortunate witnesses of these type of things.
You don't hear many stories that show anything beneficial becoming of them-(well to us civilians anyway!)

I hope that you can draw something positive, from what appears to be such a negative experience. Even if its just being 'awakened/enlightened' to the truth of the governments oppression.

Its very telling also, how every witness now has a 'mental' condition on their record......

Best of luck to you pal.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
With all the fellow soldiers in that place becoming mentally ill one would surely sumize that you had all been drugged with an '___' type substance. The frozen sheep might have been a test to see if you would talk about it.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Man, I don't know what I would do if I saw something that no one else believes. I could see something like that really gnawing at you, and what's worse, is you can't talk it over with a trained psychotherapist to help you through it.

The only thing I can think of, is do whatever it takes to keep your wits about you...if you know what you saw really happened, and there were other human beings that could corroborate what you saw, maybe you could find solace with keeping channels of communication open with them? Like your buddies that got sent home with you.

I worry that an experience like this could chew away at you, hell, it would chew away at me. Stay strong and find someone you can confide in.

I have no doubt that things like this really happen...the world is a strange place, and you can't have covert military operations going on like they are now without someone seeing a little something they weren't supposed to. I genuinely feel for those who were in the wrong place at the wrong time through no fault of their own.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'm new to the alien stuff, but a quick search brought up this:

Members of the "Animal Pathology Field Unit" in the UK have identified a UFO hotspot in the UK, where locals say the skies are lit up by flashing lights and dozens of sheep have been mutilated by mysterious forces.

link

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
Sehr interessante story..Ich frage mich warum ausgerechnet die Luftwaffe vor der Tür stand, das bedeutet, daß sie an diesem Abend wohl schon aktiv war, die Lichter zu verfolgen..who knows..
Man merkt schon, daß der 11. September und die nachfolgende Neuordung der Welt auch in germany Ihre Spuren gelassen hat..
- das Schaf ist sehr strange, vielleicht ist es auch nur aus einem Flugzeug gefallen..
- die Lichter, hm..haben deine Kollegen mehr erzählt?

cheers

Can I get a translation here, I wanna read for myself what he is sayin. I can only read very few of those words but, not enough to know whats being said.

thanks

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Nice story. Sorry to hear about your punishment though.

Those who keep talking about the New World Order:
It is actually the Old World Order; it's been going on for thousands of years, but only recently are people starting to realise it's existence.
A New World Order would be welcomed by me.
edit on 23/3/2012 by HexagonSun because: Addition.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I think this thread is just to see who supports the idea of Bradly Manning (Wikileaker) doing what is right, and the story is just fiction.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Although it is unlikely your explanations of the strange events would reveal any military trade secrets you probably did sign a non disclosure agreement.

In context even apparently unintelligible accounts can reveal information. For example if you were involved in satellite optical downlink technology using electron pairs to discriminate signal, that would explain the lights in the downlink area and a frozen sheep could be code for Supercooled SHell Electron Pairs or something.

Non disclosure agreements usually last longer than the trade secrets and they seem so silly especially now with the internet full of disclosure information. TGWHATS

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Here is the google translation: "Very interesting story .. I wonder why just the Air Force was at the door, it means that this evening was active well to follow the lights .. who knows .. You can tell already that the 11th Has left the following September and Organizational Realignment in the world in your tracks and germany .. - The lamb is very strange, maybe it's just fallen out of a plane .. - Have the lights, huh .. tell your colleagues more?"

Anti72, can you clarify your post in English please (if possible)? Are you suggesting you are his colleague OR are you suggesting that ATS members are his colleagues/friends (being multilingual myself I know a lot can get lost in a google translation)...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by phalanx001

Here is the google translation: "Very interesting story .. I wonder why just the Air Force was at the door, it means that this evening was active well to follow the lights .. who knows .. You can tell already that the 11th Has left the following September and Organizational Realignment in the world in your tracks and germany .. - The lamb is very strange, maybe it's just fallen out of a plane .. - Have the lights, huh .. tell your colleagues more?"

Anti72, can you clarify your post in English please (if possible)? Are you suggesting you are his colleague OR are you suggesting that ATS members are his colleagues/friends (being multilingual myself I know a lot can get lost in a google translation)...

Thanks. Yeah i agree with you on google translate, that's why i didn't use it. Guess i could of tried. Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

Thanks. Yeah i agree with you on google translate, that's why i didn't use it. Guess i could of tried. Thanks again.

I'm am equally curious to find out if anti72's post was sarcastic and he was implying that they served together (and thus they're colleagues) OR whether he was referring to all ATS members as 'colleagues/friends'?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by phalanx001

Yes, it does seem a bit sarcastic.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure he's asking if his collegues (military buddies) have spoken more about it and/or if the OP has spoken more about the lights with his friends too.

There's no sarcasm, and I don't see anywhere in his message that would indicate they served together.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8

I'm pretty sure he's asking if his collegues (military buddies) have spoken more about it and/or if the OP has spoken more about the lights with his friends too.

There's no sarcasm, and I don't see anywhere in his message that would indicate they served together.

'Colleagues', 'Comrades', etc is used in foreign languages to refer to fellow army friends ... I.e. 'why don't you tell us, your (military) colleagues, more about it?' But most likely you're right and I'm reading too much into it ...
edit on 23-3-2012 by phalanx001 because: Clarification

edit on 23-3-2012 by phalanx001 because: Spelling

edit on 23-3-2012 by phalanx001 because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
What makes you people so damn sure you could handle real disclosure? There are scenarios that would justify permanent non-disclosure.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne
What makes you people so damn sure you could handle real disclosure? There are scenarios that would justify permanent non-disclosure.

interesting statement - would you mind to name one of those scenarios ?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

I wasn't thinking the whole post was sarcastic, just the part where he said " tell your colleagues more." friendly sarcasm, referring to ats members as colleagues.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I've come to this place because you people are open minded. Yes, I've risked everything again talking about it, but if you only knew how many soldiers report strange sightings in Germany EVERY DAY, you wouldn't wonder about it anymore. I still have contact to the soldiers back in the day. We still talk about it on the phone. If they wanted to silence me, they wouldn've done it instantly. They have the power. They have sharpshooters that are basicly brainwashed. They would shoot me and my wife as well as my children on our living room couch.
This might sound a little harsh to you, but thats the paranoia I'm putting up with everyday! I lock my door with a "ghetto-safe". I put alarms on my windows so I have a splitsecond to grab my 9mm so I can do some damadge to them before they kill US all. This is not a joke.
THEY TOOK AWAY MY FREEDOM!
Where else should I go? All they did was legal, in the governments opinion.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne

interesting statement - would you mind to name one of those scenarios ?

Disclosure:

You are just a simulation. You do not exist in flesh and blood.

I'm not even considering religion, but most folks would go crazy. Life as we know it would come to a halt.

There is more scary stuff ...

I hope this helps.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join