It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They put me in jail for telling the TRUTH! Treason?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I am sorry you were unjustly treated and I hope you can heal from your experience.

I was driving on the freeway outside of Ft. Carson in Colorado one time when a bunny rabbit came sailing out of the sky and bounced off the road and flew six feet in the air and landed in the ditch. I did not stick around, but kept driving.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Thank you for your post and hope that you find a way to reveal more information without compromising your family safety and well being! I love your experience and wished you wouldn't have gone through what you went through!

I admire your courage to at least say a little bit of it!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Sehr interessante story..Ich frage mich warum ausgerechnet die Luftwaffe vor der Tür stand, das bedeutet, daß sie an diesem Abend wohl schon aktiv war, die Lichter zu verfolgen..who knows..
Man merkt schon, daß der 11. September und die nachfolgende Neuordung der Welt auch in germany Ihre Spuren gelassen hat..
- das Schaf ist sehr strange, vielleicht ist es auch nur aus einem Flugzeug gefallen..
- die Lichter, hm..haben deine Kollegen mehr erzählt?

cheers

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Welcome to the world of secret squirrels! I wish I could speak of things I witnessed in the service but I refuse to do time for something 98% of the people wouldn't believe in without evidence. If I were you I wouldn't talk about this anymore, for the safety of your family and friends, just some friendly advice. peace my German brother

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

I understand mate, thats why i asked it only if it wouldn't get you in trouble.

Point is that i have some collegues who have been stationed in germany during the cold war period. So i was wondering if they ever noticed anything strange. My collegues are very open hearted about the stuff they pulled off when it was still possible, but i've never heard them talk about those kinda stuff.

I'll ask around if they ever experienced weird things.

The part of your story where u tell about a unit camping in the woods running back to base scared, reminds me how scared i was during training when i had "fire-watch duty" with my buddy when the exercise was over and it was pitch black at night. I'd cr*p my pants if i ever experienced something like that! ;-)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
If the story happened the way you said it did, I believe you and your brothers-in-arms were being tested by someone in intelligence or more secretive agency to see who would talk, who would report the events properly, and who would keep quiet. Looks like you lost.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Clearly the aliens were offering you a free gift as the most widely published book (The Bible) indicates sheep are used as money. They were insulted by the fact you rejected the gift and demanded the military send you to prison, explaining the encrypted communications. Hopefully you have learned your lesson!
edit on 23-3-2012 by seachange because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It sounds to me you know more than you remember.
you need to try hypnosis to find out.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Great story, I am sorry all that happened to you but I believe you did the right thing and are better for having done it.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

The only possible thing I can come up with on the frozen sheep thing, is that it was shot with a certain type of catalyst that expends heat more than take it in so in other words, for every calorie of heat is used 5 or more calories are used to cool it. And the normal one is 1:1 for every calorie or heat used, one calorie is used to cool.

This is a opinion though. But that is more dangerous stuff than a nuke, release it in the air, and you'll have a frozen city within hours.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

this is disturbing behaviour by your superiors
frozen sheep??? maybe that poster is right maybe high altitude stuff
although the alien theory is intriguing and connects the most dots
hopefully one day you will find out why it was a matter of national security

people have been saying for years that there is secret alien contact at army bases all over the world
it either that or the "air force" guy has some secret tech he dun wanna share

with all these military secrets country's use for an upper hand i wonder if they ALL got the SAME stuff anyways
bet it says made in china anyways

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Seems that they made you an ESCAPE GOAT! # rolls down hill and it landed on you. I bet none of the Officers took any blame. Feel sorry for you buddy.

I would flag this post but dont know how - Newbie.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlight
If the story happened the way you said it did, I believe you and your brothers-in-arms were being tested by someone in intelligence or more secretive agency to see who would talk, who would report the events properly, and who would keep quiet. Looks like you lost.

No, he gained enormously. Not following the Shadow side any longer. Speak up everyone. But do so safely. We need to support each other a lot more, be more aware than to have people throw their lives away, but at the same time there is a need to speak up.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I am partway through and had to mention that I cracked up at your grandpas response
the Russians

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I identified with that comment too! LOL!
This does sound pretty alien.....The jail time seems a trifle harsh for a drill though......
I go with the real thing(whatver that was)
They wouldnt be so strict if it was ficticiously generated security test.....
just put down the results and move on.....
The soldiers who were frightened bythe lights, though, did it get into the news?
(not your part of it)
just wondering if there may be some records out there we caould tap.....
How many" Rendleshams" do you reckon there has been?
perhaps one at least for every military organisation of any strength in the world?
I would think itpossible..................
keep your head down laddy, youve done yer part......no need to go kamikaze on us.....
keep anything youre not feeling comfortable sayin to yerself.......
Thanks for posting.......

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Nice story OP.

Seemed like you were damned if you did, damned if you didn't.

So since you choose to not go in Afghanistan, I guess this experience is fairly recent (like the past ten years) ?
edit on 23-3-2012 by SolidGoal because: typo

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

If that is true your committing treason now , this site is looked at by the way. It wouldnt take them long to figure out who you are.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I think your lucky not to have suffered harsher treatment. The "truth" is a dangerous thing. It is also the only thing that can set you "truely" free. It's a choice of being a prisoner in a physical sense or a prisoner of your own mind. It may surprise people which is actually harder to live with.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by Anim8tr

If that is true your committing treason now , this site is looked at by the way. It wouldnt take them long to figure out who you are.

I was thinking that too, if this is how all went down, then they will come after you and charge you again.
Only this time, the "punishment" will be worse.
After all, they had warned you and you were told to keep quiet about this incident.

If I was you, I would get the hell out of there and into hiding for a while.

All in all, good luck to you, and thank you for the story.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
Sehr interessante story..Ich frage mich warum ausgerechnet die Luftwaffe vor der Tür stand, das bedeutet, daß sie an diesem Abend wohl schon aktiv war, die Lichter zu verfolgen..who knows..
Man merkt schon, daß der 11. September und die nachfolgende Neuordung der Welt auch in germany Ihre Spuren gelassen hat..
- das Schaf ist sehr strange, vielleicht ist es auch nur aus einem Flugzeug gefallen..
- die Lichter, hm..haben deine Kollegen mehr erzählt?

cheers

The airforce guys didn't knock on his door until much later, I believe you misread the story.

This is what Anim8tr wrote: ” Right before my "vacation" was over, a camoflaged jeep parked infront of my house. There were 3 men from the military police that told me they had information on me comitting treason and that I had the right to remain silent. They took me to the next Bundeswehr Base and a officer (and here comes the kicker) from the LUFTWAFFE (Airforce) told me to keep silent on the events that took place that one day/night.”

So that was just about two weeks later, just before his “ home vacation” was over.
Just thought I clarify so the story doesn’t end up in confusion or gets changed by mistake..

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join