It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adampatns and Matrix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I've been listening to Adampants lately.
most can be found here: www.youtube.com...
And I saw this clip today: www.youtube.com... (Strange Computer Code Discovered Concealed In Superstring Equations!) posted in another thread.

If let's say Jonathan 'Adampants' somehow connected to the source, kinda like a lite version of Matrix' Neo. And that this source is a simulated creator, that although it is all knowing, it is only all knowing within the limitations of this simulation, so that it would not know as such that it is simulated. Or it is indeed all knowing no matter what, and when Jonathan says that he can't tell us the whole truth, this is what he is referring to.

In any case, Jonathan explains via 'The Creative Spirit/The Source' that everything we see, vibrates with 300.000 intervals per second. If this indeed a simulation, and as per the 'Strange Computer Code Discovered Concealed In Superstring Equations!' video, theoretically by 2040, 12 universes would be the number of simulated universes. Would the vibrations perhaps act like rings in a tree. So that we would be able to calculate how far in the future we are being simulated, how many simulations are running as of now. The more universes, the more vibrations per second.

Of course this would only hold up, if we exist in one 'computer'. And I am also aware that the 300.000 v/s is just from a guy whom claims to have connected to the spirit. Although his level of knowledge about a wide variety of confirmed subjects, that he just talks on and on about, makes me believe him. though I have noticed that it appears to have been edited, like paused and continued, I have not noticed a single pause or edit in the segments where he just goes on and on about complicated stuff. Although readily available, but still.

Another thing I ponder, is that if we are indeed a simulation run in the future, what would happen if this computer is destroyed. And where is the line drawn on conscience. If we are a simulation, yet feel very conscious, would a character in one of the sims games, or some of those simple life/creature simulation games, be somewhat conscious.

I just had to get all of this out

I hope to read some interesting feedback.

Have a nice weekend.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
If so, I feel bad for all the innocents in the game hitman I have wacked out. Interesting post though.

U

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
If you are really interested on how you got here

www.youtube.com...

The rest is just semantics.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by modeselektor

The 'computer' that is simulating this experience is the same 'computer' that experiences the simulation.
You are that computer.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by modeselektor

Another thing I ponder, is that if we are indeed a simulation run in the future, what would happen if this computer is destroyed. And where is the line drawn on conscience. If we are a simulation, yet feel very conscious, would a character in one of the sims games, or some of those simple life/creature simulation games, be somewhat conscious.

As to your "run in the future" comment I take that to mean that "those" behind the simulation are more advanced than We are, which WE IS.

As to Conscience, does that come into play with online gaming?

As to Conscious, each and every Soul at the helm of their lifeform is a Conscious Being.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by modeselektor

The 'computer' that is simulating this experience is the same 'computer' that experiences the simulation.
You are that computer.

Each and every one of WE are a PART of that Organic Computer but kNot that Computer in-of-ourselves.

We are playing in God's/Source's mind.

What a sandbox it is!

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I heard of Adampants quite a while ago, and my first vid that I watched/heard was The Healing Begins now. Though a little over 4 hours, I found his words and sentiment very truthful, and sincere.

Thanks for reminding me, as I haven't heard about him in a while.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
If you are really interested on how you got here

www.youtube.com...

The rest is just semantics.

Wow, thanks for that. By the way, does anyone know, how come a lot of Adampants videos contain no speech, but text, with odd messages. Like the warning that one should never accept a reincarnation, and the videos where it looks like a kid drew words like sex and such on pictures of Bush, etc.

I never knew of him while he was active. So I do not know if someone is trying to sabotage his messages, or if he really put up those videos him self?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
maybe we are the simulation in self destructive engineering ... HAHA

if we look at what is happening in our world where it seems thatwe are caught in one expierment at a time? I mean if a future society would want to determine what would happen to society as variablies change ...

well, I agree that this could be true .... I am quite skeptical.

top topics

join