It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More military drills in the Washington DC region

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I came across this traffic impact news because of region wide military drills that will be taking place where I live. I'm in Northern VA which is south of DC and MD. Most of the drill will in on MD bases and from today till March 24.
Other interesting thing that I notice which mention about Naval bases around the globe doing drills as well. That part is not new news to me.

wtop news

It's call EXERCISE SOLID CURTAIN-CITADEL SHIELD 2012
edit on 23-3-2012 by Yurimaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Yurimaster

I'm in the NOVA area, and didn't notice anything different today on my commute. But as you state, most will probably occur in MD, Dahlgren (which is way out there) and though not specifically indicated in the links I don't believe, Norfolk, I suspect.

Someone posted a thread about specific *Navy* military drills on here yesterday or so based on his friend in the military.

Just routine, OP/ATS?

Or are we prepping our Navy for something to happen in the near future (more than ordinarily)???

What say you?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
i have to drive to dover today. i'll have a look at the airforce base and see if i notice anything. so far the only thing ive noticed the last couple days is a lot less air traffic from there.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Yurimaster

What could the navy be up to i wonder.

new topics

top topics

join