It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could you handle the truth if you were told the truth?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

What if I told you that your very lives are run by these bets and it is all a game.

What if you found out all this was true, what would you do?

I've been thinking about this question - here is my answer.

I would be deeply disappointed in you all.

You're a trip.

I'll take that as meaning you see yourself above it all. A watcher of the game. As do I in a way.

I like your style.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom
I realize that our world will never change not even if we were to show all the truth!

It would, and it is doing right now. People wake up pretty quickly once they get enough truth, and that's what's happening in varying degrees to a lot of people each day.
edit on 26-3-2012 by robhines because: (no reason given)

The problem is not enough of the people have enough time or are willing to devote that time to finding sed truth!
Many like me are fed up with waiting for people to wake up! Also even when we all know the truth, whom will be willing to take any action against these most powerful men on the planet! If by some miracle we do get anything to happen this will just be an illusion Which may jail some innocent patsies who were probably just following orders! If you believe that we have made any progress getting justice then you are either a shill or severely deluded. No matter. The only thing that will change anything is unity but unfortunately this will never happen because for far to long we have been fighting against our own best intreasts. We have been destroyed from the inside by a bunch of nazis! They have destroyed the family, love and Marriage! We are all too afraid to stand united though too afraid not to find some enemy and delude ourselves into believing this will solve our problems. Whether it's some Arab ten thousand miles away or the illegal Alien working down the block makes no difference. Our fear will allow our ignorance to overwhelm our intellect and this will happen until our chances to stomp out our oppressors go down with our numbers! I am sorry for being so blunt and pessamistic but this is a reality that's been planned for decades, centuries or perhaps even a millenia so how can we hope to counter this!
I am sorry for ruining your day but the truth can be hard pill to swallow especially when it looks so hopeless!
I pray that we all may find peace and if not in this word then perhaps the next. God Bless Us all!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
You are very close according to in between life regression therapists, but its not looked at as if its a game just a lesson. We are in a holographic universe made of imitation from the original universe many eons ago. Human souls cannot physically travel past a loop that goes around our moon and Earth.... because it does not exist.

What if I told you, have a soul group you incarnate with and have done many times before. What if I told you you and your group set out life challenges to overcome. You help them and they help you by playing rolls. Thats how its ALWAYS BEEN.

Dude, are you aware you pretty much just summed up the entire plot of Lost?? I laughed hard! In a good way!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mustangill
I don't think people could handle the truth even if it was clear as day. It might be clear as day to one person but, to another person it would not. The reason behind that is that some people do not want to know the truth either because they truly could not handle it or they don't want there world disrupted.

What if I told you that everything around you that happens is nothing but a game that is played out right in front of your eyes, what would you say to that?

What if I told you that everything around you is rigged and the game is nothing but a mere bet to see who wins and who looses or to see if it could just happen that way? (To play with the people for the lulz so to speak)

What if I told you that your very lives are run by these bets and it is all a game.

What if you found out all this was true, what would you do?

Stranger things have happened. I know enough of the world to somewhat accurately forecast what is going on and what is going to happen*

*approaching the limit of my mind being able to "calculate" possible probabilities. Too much stuff is being rigged by too many people, no natural flow anymore.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthSeeker2113

Haha so I did. But if you do want to get your mind blown with information to a point that you say fuk it I would rather be oblivious than see what else is going on get salvia divinorum. You will see how fragile you are. There is another far far more effective substance but its the most illegal hallucinogenic, saliva is legal. If you wanna know about the other one msg me.

p.s I miss lost

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join