It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could you handle the truth if you were told the truth?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I don't think people could handle the truth even if it was clear as day. It might be clear as day to one person but, to another person it would not. The reason behind that is that some people do not want to know the truth either because they truly could not handle it or they don't want there world disrupted.

What if I told you that everything around you that happens is nothing but a game that is played out right in front of your eyes, what would you say to that?

What if I told you that everything around you is rigged and the game is nothing but a mere bet to see who wins and who looses or to see if it could just happen that way? (To play with the people for the lulz so to speak)

What if I told you that your very lives are run by these bets and it is all a game.

What if you found out all this was true, what would you do?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
what would you do if i told you that your post is silly and rediculous?
could you handle that truth?
are you bored!?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The truth about what?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I would definitely feel as though I had more purpose.

My endeavor as a human being would probably be more fulfilling.

(As far as things about our world and universe is concerned.)
edit on 23-3-2012 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mustangill
What if I told you that everything around you that happens is nothing but a game that is played out right in front of your eyes, what would you say to that?

Probably not much to be honest because the more I research different things the more it seems like that.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
if i found out that everything was a game i'd start cheating to win.

whats so different from this and not knowing the point of our existence?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

What if I told you that the truth was that each and every person had their own truth, and that each and every individual was separated by an infinite void of personal perspective?

We live in an omniverse, a totally spectacular creation of the minds of each creature that inhabits it.

You are you, and I am me.

In my reality, I am your God.

Deal with it.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
In my reality, I am your God.

Deal with it.

Hahaha, in mine everyone's an equal God/Goddess/Buddha/Whatever so you can deal with that too.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
You are very close according to in between life regression therapists, but its not looked at as if its a game just a lesson. We are in a holographic universe made of imitation from the original universe many eons ago. Human souls cannot physically travel past a loop that goes around our moon and Earth.... because it does not exist.

What if I told you, have a soul group you incarnate with and have done many times before. What if I told you you and your group set out life challenges to overcome. You help them and they help you by playing rolls. Thats how its ALWAYS BEEN.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I might say "Please, oh wise one, impart your esoteric or occult knowledge to me and the other readers that have not yet attained your experiences, and what must we do to receive your bountiful, valuable and wise insights?"
or I might say "stop drooling and spit it out"

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I would say it is possible.

What if I told you that everything around you is rigged and the game is nothing but a mere bet to see who wins and who looses or to see if it could just happen that way? (To play with the people for the lulz so to speak)

CHEAT CODES PLEASE..... Would be my response.

What if I told you that your very lives are run by these bets and it is all a game.

What if you found out all this was true, what would you do?

If I found out it was true I would influence the game mode from easy to hard to better strengthen my skill level for the next game.. Question, where are all the players @?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
And can players pick species to be within the game???

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
You are very close according to in between life regression therapists, but its not looked at as if its a game just a lesson. We are in a holographic universe made of imitation from the original universe many eons ago. Human souls cannot physically travel past a loop that goes around our moon and Earth.... because it does not exist.

What if I told you, have a soul group you incarnate with and have done many times before. What if I told you you and your group set out life challenges to overcome. You help them and they help you by playing rolls. Thats how its ALWAYS BEEN.

So, why do I feel physical pain?

Why my knee hurts if I shock it against a table?

Strange "holographic universe" where we feel physical pain, don't you think?

edit on 23-3-2012 by GLontra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears

Because we are in a body made of the same stuff the Holographic Universe is. For simplicity imagine you are a soul on the other side (witch you are) and you vibrate at level 1 you cannot be apart of Earth a level 2 vibration it just wont register. So when your soul is in a body vibrating a level 2 and a knife also vibrating at level 2 penetrates your vibrations it rips those vibrations. And the body and brain want you to survive so its way of telling you to avoid damaging your vesil in this "game" as you wont last long is pain or negative vibrations witch feel bad . The biggest part of this world is not knowing its made up but not as to trick us maliciously but to make lessons real thus get real emotions and growth.
edit on 23-3-2012 by AsuspiciousMANappears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
i wouldn't even be surprised if "the truth" is that we're all going through some virtual-reality video-game type simulation, i've been feeling that way since i was old enough to be self-aware :S

has anyone else had those moments where, all of a sudden, everything stops looking seamless and normal and your perspective begins to feel like you're sitting in the middle of an empty movie theater, looking up at a screen that is playing whatever your eyes are seeing? almost like your mind is trying to rip itself away from whatever "reality" (for lack of a better term) that "this" is?? kind of reminds me of that scene in the animatrix when the runner dude F*Ks up his legs and wakes up in the Matrix for just a second. sorry if this sounds weird, it's kind of hard to explain. but it happens all the time - when i'm driving, eating, reading, talking to people. really freaks me the hell out. like srsly.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Makes you feel bad about the various video game characters played in halo and mass effect not to mention dead space...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra

Why is it? It's not if you factor in thousands of years of conditioning. It's well known that some meditators/adepts/etc, can have control over the way pain affects them too.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Some truths have taken years to come to terms with, but only by digging deeper and finding darker, more disturbing facts to contend with. Finding out my life is just a game is a piece of cake compared to some facts about existence.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
Some truths have taken years to come to terms with, but only by digging deeper and finding darker, more disturbing facts to contend with. Finding out my life is just a game is a piece of cake compared to some facts about existence.

Yeah have realised that too. Remember thinking that when I find out more of what was going on it'd shock me badly personally, but when you look at what's happened around the world it soon puts things into perspective, and is maybe the real wake up call if you deal with it well enough.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

If it interferes with peoples perception or way of life people will many times not believe the truth. If it is not in conflict with your life it is easily accepted. This causes many conflicts with people.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join