It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Bull mocks Jesus and Christianity

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I found this to be funnier.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I have seen some funny ones talking about Jesus before , but that one was way over the top ... it was mockery instead of a "joke".

Yeah , not a good commercial.

reply to post by WeirdFuture77

Now ... that was hilarious lol , nice one.
edit on 24-3-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IPEEINTHESHOWER

I'm waiting for some oil paint to dry a little before I start the next layer. I have time.

And AGAIN I was making a joke about the TiVo thing. You clearly take life too seriously.

I just love being told I'm not Christian enough by Christians that believe a God impregnated a woman with a dude that could naturally walk on water. It was a book written in the bronze age. I would certainly not believe all the things they believed in then either. The Bible has a lot of physically impossible stuff in it. I don't go along with that, and I take it for the message.
edit on 24-3-2012 by UnivoxSuperfuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IPEEINTHESHOWER

How serious can you be on this topic when your screen name is( I pee in the shower.) Do you also fart in church?Just another religous thread, just like the others. Just so you know, you all aint gonna convert any sinners on ATS. because here we DENY IGNORANCE. Not Embrace it.
edit on 24-3-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas
My thoughts exactly.

You JUST said you don't think this promotes an anti-Christian agenda then agreed with the quote... Speaking of paradoxes...

Yeah, anytime you use a certain subject matter in a joke, you're PROMOTING that idea because you're giving it attention and letting people think about it. That's sort of the way writers write...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnivoxSuperfuzz

My thoughts exactly.

You JUST said you don't think this promotes an anti-Christian agenda then agreed with the quote... Speaking of paradoxes...

Yeah, anytime you use a certain subject matter in a joke, you're PROMOTING that idea because you're giving it attention and letting people think about it. That's sort of the way writers write...

Dude... what in the world made you think that...

I don't believe that I specifically said the commercial was promoting an Atheist agenda. Excuse me for leaving out specific details which would make you assume that; I was trying to point out the Antichrist agenda. Atheism is a thing of the past as the general consensus nowadays is that you cannot prove or disprove God.

Anyone actually reading this thread subjectively should have noticed that i never said anything you claim i stated. the proof is in the pudding aka my posts.

They are promoting the idea that Jesus is not who he is.

edit on 24-3-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
i mean jeepers
I went to catholic school
My mother was the head of the highshcool science department ( she had a DVM)
I have been visited by aliens all my life

do you see my dilemma(s)

do you understand why having a damned sense of humor is important in this world?
do people not think the Irony of being nailed to a cross by people who were cross escaped Jesus?
the apple a day, do you actually think that referes to an APPLE?
(remember eve's apple, and why men have an adams apple and women don't?)
why do you think our parents gave us MARBLES for easter?

if you ever meet old JOE KING say hello chat a while you might find him enlightening
as well as entertaining

edit on 24-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Like god said to jesus just before he walked on the water
"better Lighten up there son!"

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DelayedChristmas

Apologies, read it wrong. But seriously, why the hell do you think that the ANTICHRIST is promoting a damn energy soft drink commercial? This has no contextual or literal basis whatsoever, only religious.

And the CHURCH is responsible for lying about who Jesus is. Look up the Council of Nicaea. Roman Catholic Church decides that Jesus was a God even when the majority of Christians DIDN'T believe that. They did it so Christianity would be more similar to Roman/pagan beliefs so the religion would fit in with their empire.

Read some relevant church history before you believe anything written in a book.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by UnivoxSuperfuzz

Can't do no wrong
Most ironic statement I may have ever read.

Ahhhhhhhh... I'm glad I wasn't the only one who enjoyed that.

An ACTUAL Christian WOULD be all forgiving because he would empathize with everyone. THIS is what Jesus taught - Try to understand where everyone's coming from and then try to help them.

*APPLAUSE*

Awesome, succinct, and beautifully put. Star x 1000.
And, I agree, there are more and more of us spreading this wave...we can do this.
In fact, we can't not do this.

We gotta.
Focus your minds on peace.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnivoxSuperfuzz
reply to post by DelayedChristmas

Apologies, read it wrong. But seriously, why the hell do you think that the ANTICHRIST is promoting a damn energy soft drink commercial? This has no contextual or literal basis whatsoever, only religious.

And the CHURCH is responsible for lying about who Jesus is. Look up the Council of Nicaea. Roman Catholic Church decides that Jesus was a God even when the majority of Christians DIDN'T believe that. They did it so Christianity would be more similar to Roman/pagan beliefs so the religion would fit in with their empire.

Read some relevant church history before you believe anything written in a book.

Thank you for understanding my point of view and I will explicate my thoughts:

I do not believe the spirit of the antichrist is promoting Red Bull, i believe Red Bull is promoting the spirit of the antichrist. The time is near for the antichrist to reveal himself with this entire 2012 apocalyptic fervor sweeping across the world. Once 2012 passes and everyone gets over this fad, everyone will be jaded to Christians warning them the time is near, and will probably retort back saying, "This isn't 2012, you zealous idiots! how stupid do you think i am to believe that again?"

Like i stated before, the other Red Bull commercials tend to have someone drinking a red bull and growing wings and doing something funny, like the one with the wealthy man's will to his younger, more physically attractive wife, instead of his old wife.

This commercial went away from its usual routine in commercials with this specific one, and i find it very odd. This type of mockery is prevalent in almost every aspect of popular culture. It is now a little more vamped up then previous years.

And I was on the same level with you almost a year ago, when i thought that man and his thirst for power has interfered with the scriptures and completely perverted it.... then i thought after some council from a friend, Why would God allow that? God is a loving God, why would He disable His creation not to be able to relearn who He is? If that were true, no one would know who God and Jesus is... I am sure that parts of the bible there have been altercations, but my faith tells me that the Holy Spirit will lead to understanding through humbleness and humility.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
UH OHHhh.
I have 666 Flags.
Now what?

Then it's obviously time for Slayer goes to church what christian thread could be without it ?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

And I was on the same level with you almost a year ago, when i thought that man and his thirst for power has interfered with the scriptures and completely perverted it.... then i thought after some council from a friend, Why would God allow that? God is a loving God, why would He disable His creation not to be able to relearn who He is? If that were true, no one would know who God and Jesus is... I am sure that parts of the bible there have been altercations, but my faith tells me that the Holy Spirit will lead to understanding through humbleness and humility.

I'm on the same level as you now! I realize Christianity was perverted and bastardized by the Roman Empire. But I still think that the original point of Christianity is still there in the book, it just requires non-literal interpretation, that's all. Miracles DON'T happen.

History is what can disable us from knowing who Jesus truly was, and proper understanding of that will bring us closer to truth. I just can't see God interfering in anything at all if he supposedly gave us free will.

Anyway, right on. I respect all of your beliefs, but I don't respect that most of you can't rationalize them.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
So damm Racist !!!! drawing a cartoon of Jesus. It is now all Red Bulls fault when people will be killed for this, while they come out in there thousands in Christian coutnries and chant 'Death to the west'. religious death sentances will be handed out while embassys will be burnt down in savage and barbaric actions.

Oh sorry wrong religion.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

You mean your mother had a DWI.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WeirdFuture77

hmmmm
funny how some christians don't do truth
ya couldn't mock jesus more then when YOU claim to be one
as a dvm and a science teacher it was pretty easy for the old gal to put the lie to rabid christian BELIEFE

edit on 25-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

IT was time for SLAYER GOES TO CHURCH

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thetawave
So damm Racist !!!! drawing a cartoon of Jesus. It is now all Red Bulls fault when people will be killed for this, while they come out in there thousands in Christian coutnries and chant 'Death to the west'. religious death sentances will be handed out while embassys will be burnt down in savage and barbaric actions.

Oh sorry wrong religion.

Salman Rushdie: Police lied to me about threat to my life

articles.cnn.com... s=PM:ASIA
betcha those were christian police

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I'm offended you call it cola it all tastes nothing like cola.

Cola don't give you a big kick like these energy drinks.

imo

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I actually thought the commercial was quite comical!!

The fact of the matter is that if you want to have an outcry against Red Bull then don't buy it, let them do what they want. You can choose to laugh or ignore it... faith is called faith for a reason and someone's non-faith does not hinder yours.

Originally posted by amraks
I'm offended you call it cola it all tastes nothing like cola.

Cola don't give you a big kick like these energy drinks.

imo

A cola is a drink infused with the kola nut for taste. So technically you are correct that the use of the word "cola" was incorrect.

edit on 3/25/2012 by TheBloodRed because: andd in reply to quote

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
maybe they should call it BUSH cola its brown.

President George Bush has claimed he was told by God to invade Iraq and attack Osama bin Laden's stronghold of Afghanistan as part of a divine mission to bring peace to the Middle East, security for Israel, and a state for the Palestinians

www.independent.co.uk...

here you have a guy who belongs to a luciferian frat gets INSTALLED in the white house by money changers and then starts world war three....while calling himself a christian

and you have so call christians that believe him while critisizing everyone else with stuff that isn't even true

can't mock the prince of peace more then that

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
to all you muslim bashers
this is a british poll
www.comres.co.uk...
its OK to punish female members of the family or community ....
Christians 8 percent
Muslims 6 percent

funny

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join