It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FINALLY They Found The Cause Of The Wisconsin BOOMs and RUMBLEs

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

How long does the countdown take? I don't see the countdown after clicking the big green Download, and have waited a few minutes....nothing popping up....

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

yeah no dice. where might i look to find the same info about a quake but in general area of the massive 1.5
trying to find a reference from the same type of ground and around the same magnitude.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by omegacorps

That is a problem. I have tried to find one in the same ground but could not as there have been none in the last 7 days. After that time they are gone and you can't get more specific details. The waveforms are gone within 14 days max so unless you have access to the inner sanctum of the USGS you can't basically get any of the small stuff after a max of 14 days - and they probably don't keep such small one either.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

awww bean sprouts...

that means i might find something third party

not sure how to trust all that.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

The countdown is 20 seconds.

I have have done a help post here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIlluminatedOne

We have experienced an earthquake here in Clintonville

I think "earthquake" is the new God.

Everything in your house shakes for miles, buildings collapse and giant wave of water wipes out a village.

"Explanation?"

"Earthquake, moving plates collide together and cause changes to the surface. Nothing else, especially couldn't be nuclear weapons."

"Do you know how the earth's core works?"

"We have no idea, sorry. But we do know how Nuclear weapons work."
edit on 25-3-2012 by badconduct because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2012 by badconduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by badconduct

I was not aware that buildings had collapsed in Clintonville

Nothing else, especially couldn't be nuclear weapons.

Despite what the good conspiracy theorists of ATS might believe the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty monitoring is very good and I believe that they can determine the difference between the signatures of an earthquake and a nuclear blast.

Whilst Clintonville is a bit on the small side for a nuke I think it extremely unlikely. As I have tried to point out to folks several times to drill to a depth of 5 km, let alone 7 km or 10 km, is a MAJOR and super expensive operation. I just don't see it happening without anyone knowing about it since one assumes that drilling in the centre of Clintonville would possibly be noticed however sleepy the town might possibly be.

edit on 25/3/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

yeah i had the same conversation in the Nv cluster quake thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i wonder what a massive underground collapse registers / sounds like?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by omegacorps

yeah i had the same conversation in the Nv cluster quake thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i wonder what a massive underground collapse registers / sounds like?

"Boom!"

I once worked for a mining construction company and was on mining sites a lot. I can tell you that there is nothing like the sound of a highwall blast in a stripping operation. But also, we did underground construction as well...(mining related that is). One day I was at a company called "Oneida Coal" and they were doing a mine close out. This is where they put huge amounts of wooden posts in the mine and mine out the coal columns. (this is hard to explain but when they mine, they tend to leave big square columns of coal to help support the roof system). When they are finished with an area, they shore up the roof with wooden posts with minor explosives attached and then they mine out the big pillars of coal. After the machines are backed out of the shaft...they set off the explosives on the wooden posts...and the whole area collapses at once...

There is no sound in the wold like an entire mountain falling down...I don't know even how to describe the sound....it's awesome!!!!

I wonder if something like this was occurring around or near Clintonville?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

i knew it would be something unique.

like farting in the bath tub...nothing like it.

well any where you can direct me to find a list of mining ops in that state?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
apologies if this was posted already:

I can't find an official new source for this

Strange Odor and Liquid Found in Sewers 70 Miles South of Clintonville Mystery Booms/b]

A strange smell in the Fond du Lac sewer system is causing concern, but the smell isn’t what you might think. Fond du Lac Fire Chief Peter O’Leary tells FOX 11 workers at a pumping station on Brooke Street noticed the smell Tuesday afternoon. A closer look in a nearby manhole revealed a strange substance in the sewer that caused an unusual odor in the pumping station. O’Leary says firefighters placed containment booms in the sewer system to stop the substance from flowing further down the system. O’Leary says they believe the substance is a type of cutting oil from a nearby scrap iron facility. He says samples have been sent to a lab for testing. FOX 11′s Chad Doran is working on this story today and will have more on FOX 11 News tonight at five.”

source

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by omegacorps
reply to post by Damrod

i knew it would be something unique.

like farting in the bath tub...nothing like it.

well any where you can direct me to find a list of mining ops in that state?

Well actually my mining experience is in Kentucky and West Virginia so i don't know about Wisconsin. Mostly in deep shaft mining but did do several strip mining jobs and mountain top removals...which is a sad-sad thing....I hope they stop doing that.....if they don't, the "Mountain state" will become "the plateau state"...sad....

I wasn't even close to being involved in the "how" they retrieved the "precious" coal....but I did sell them stuff to accomodate their methods...yeah...I kinda suck don't I?

But just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

just cause you sell guns dose not make you a murder.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
So they still earth quakes? .... Wonder why they only happen at night?

Booms continue in Clintonville ... 3/27 Tuesday night ...
Stronger booms heard in Clintonville

Mysterious Sounds and Louder Booms return to Clintonville Wisconsin (Mar 27, 2012)
edit on 28-3-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
"something that would make like a sinkhole"

Someone official would never use "like" in that context while being interviewed

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join